Chapter 344: The Milk Name of the Two Buns

"Why don't you give them a nickname first? In the future, it is easy to tell, who is the brother?

"I, nest like a small pot!"

Tian Ding imported is a happy thing, does not want to let Pei Yuanxian fall into the hatred of the previous generation, Shen Liang's silent proposal, who knows that the little ancestor suddenly raised his little hand high, and he was still excited when he became a little brother.

"Silly boy."

Huo Yelin, who had already sat down with Shen Da's help, cried and laughed: "Your uncle asked who is the elder brother of the two younger brothers, I didn't ask you, what are you excited about?"

"Oh."

The little ancestor was obviously a little disappointed, and Shen Liang saw this and freed his hand to rub his little head: "Our family You'er is the eldest brother, who bullies the younger brother in the future, the eldest brother has to help, do you know?"

 "Good"

With the comfort of his uncle, the little ancestor smiled decisively and sweetly, for him, Shen Liang is a panacea, no matter what he says, he will be well-behaved, as a parent Shen Dafufu can not be described as jealous, but unfortunately, this kind of thing is not jealous, who let the most critical months, they did not personally take care of him?

"You are holding this is the elder brother, Xiao Yue is holding the younger brother, what do you think is a small name for them?"

Wei Zeqian took the eldest grandson's hand dotingly, and pointed to the eldest grandson in Shen Liang's arms, his face and eyes were full of happy brilliance, although they can't walk too much now, standing for a long time, but it's still okay to hug the eldest grandson, he is already very satisfied.

"Wang Ye, what do you think?"

After thinking about it, Shen Liang turned his head to ask Lord Wang Ye's opinion, just now he was cleaned up by his daughter-in-law, Pei Yuanxian did not dare to say anything more wrinkled monkey, after thinking very seriously, Pei Yuanxian raised his eyebrows and said: "Big, small?"

"..."

Everyone collectively turned black, was he sure that he was really his own father?

"I shouldn't have counted on you!"

Shen Liang rolled his eyes weakly, thinking about the names of his pets, not Xiaobai or Xiaobai, Xiaohuang Xiaobrown, what good name can he come up with?

"Why not call it tuan tuan and yuanyuan?"

Tacit understanding to remove a certain Wang Ye, Shen Da came up with an idea, he hoped that the two nephews would be white and fat in the future, and the meaning of reunion was also very good.

"This... Isn't it? It feels like it's a pet's name.

After Wei Zeqian denied his son, he touched his chin and thought: "Or my brother is called Kang Kang, healthy and healthy, and my younger brother is called Congcong, smart and cute, how?" As an elder, I always want my children to be healthy and smart.

"Good is good, but it seems to be a little more cautious, the child should have the appearance of a child, even if it is a name, I think it should be cute."

But Shen Liang shook his head and denied it, I don't know why, just now, he suddenly remembered Qin Yiteng, the eldest son of the eldest son of the eldest prince, he didn't want his son to become like him in the future, for him, it is important for the child to be healthy and smart, and it is more important to be carefree and happy.

"Liang Liang has a point, like the third elder often called You'er Little Ancestor, I think it's quite good, a little playful, and contains the third man's favor for him."