Chapter 365: Confront the Emperor and Kill the Comatose Monarch!

Qianyuan Main Palace, the queen's residence.

"Niangniang, do you really want to do it?"

Empress Sun was dressed in a queen costume, her face looked a little worried, and the old ladies and female officials who were waiting on the side were more or less worried under their eyes, just now, they received a secret order from the emperor's shadow guard, asking her to use the fastest speed to get rid of the child in the belly of the third prince's concubine Ling Yu, if she couldn't do it, they would abolish her throne, they were worried about this matter.

"If today's son has torn his face with the prince, if the palace loses the throne, the prince will definitely bite us to death like a mad dog, then not only the palace, the fifth prince's mansion and the mother's family of the palace are afraid that it will be difficult to escape death, Qin Yunyi did not have the heart to compete for the throne before, who knows if he will give it a go for the child after he has a child?" The Ling family behind him is extremely jealous of even the emperor, not to mention that Ling Yucheng's wife is still the righteous brother of Princess Qingping, and the concubine of the Wei family, if he really intervenes, we will have another powerful enemy.

Empress Sun's eyes froze, and her face was full of cruelty: "Whether he has that mind or not, since the emperor only gave me a choice, then the death of Ling Yulin's children is better than the death of the children of this palace, if they are always in peace, it is a big deal to wait for my son to ascend the throne, give him an idle prince, and spend his life rich and stable."

 None of the women immersed in the harem are good stubble, especially she is already an empress above ten thousand people under one person.

"What Niangniang said is extremely true, but the third prince's husband and husband are locked up in Guangling Palace, and if we rashly send food, he will definitely not eat it."

One of the old ladies frowned while agreeing, this kind of thing has gone more in the palace, none of them felt that there was anything wrong, it would have been so heavy before, mainly because the third prince's concubine's family was not ordinary, since the queen concubine no longer cared whether she would offend the Ling family for the sake of the throne, then there was no need to worry so much.

"Grandma Wang, you're confused, aren't you? To get rid of a person's child, who said that he must be allowed to eat?

Empress Sun sneered and glanced at him, and after beckoning a female official to mumble in his ear, the female official nodded and bowed down.

"It's not good, Niangniang, it's not good..."

Not long after the female official left, a small eunuch ran in in a panic, Empress Sun frowned in displeasure, and the concubine Wang who had previously echoed her voice drank sharply: "What kind of system is it?" Forgot the rules of the inner court department?

"Niangniang spares her life, Grandma Wang spares her life..."

Hearing this, the little eunuch was so frightened that he immediately crouched down and begged for mercy, in the palace, the lives of these eunuchs and palace maids were the most worthless.

"It's just that, what's so panicked?"

Waving her hand irritably, Empress Sun took the teacup handed by the female official, lifted the lid of the cup with her fingers in the shape of a lanhua, and slowly and gracefully swung the camellia floating on it.

"Niangniang, Qingping Wang Fufu has hit the imperial study."

The little eunuch who had recovered his life did not dare to say anything more, and forcibly endured the fear of clearly and clearly reporting what happened in the imperial study.