Chapter 322: Worship Hall, Wei Qin Solves the Siege!

Dongcheng Tyson Building, as the wedding venue of Ling Yucheng Weixuan and Murong Yuwei Tan today, they closed business as early as yesterday, there were soldiers of the Ling family army everywhere outside the building, and the people of the Murong family in the building continued to shuttle, overnight, the originally magnificent Tyson Building was full of red silk inside and out, hung with big red lanterns, posted red double happiness, a joyful and peaceful scene.

Compared with Pei Yuanxian Fufu Chengfu only sent happy posts to qualified people, Ling Wei and Murong Wei's marriage was enthusiastic, as long as it was people who had dealings with their official shopping malls, all received invitations, the guests were the prince of the dynasty, there were also ordinary merchants, there was chaos, the royal family, the state and the nobles of the power were arranged on the third floor, the second floor was a civil and military official who befriended them, most of the ground floor was merchants, and a red carpet was laid in the middle, At the end of the red carpet are four chairs, where the wedding will take place later.

Around midnight, the guests who received the invitations arrived one after another, the Ling family, the Murong family and the Wei family all sent people to be responsible for reception, only the Wei family did not, but no one dared to have an opinion, people who knew each other would meet and sit at the same table, chatting while waiting for the arrival of the welcoming team.

"Snap..."

"Coming, the greeting team is coming."

At the beginning of the afternoon, the sound of firecrackers sounded, the cheers of the people were deafening, outside the Tyson building, the greeting team of the Ling family and the Murong family came from different directions, the two groom officials hugged each other when they collided head-on, both rolled over and dismounted, stood on the red carpet with one hand behind them and waited for the palanquin to come forward, although there was no wedding in their respective houses, there should be many procedures, and the palanquin stopped in front of them after stepping over the brazier.

"General Ling Xiao, Murong Gongzi, please!"

The two soldiers handed over the bows and arrows separately, and Murong Yu of Ling Yucheng picked up the bows and arrows, and both of them had three arrows on the bow at the same time.

"Bump bump!"

Six arrows were shot at the palanquin doors of the two palanquins, and it was also known that at this time, everyone knew that Murong Yu's arrow method was so good, it looked no worse than Ling Yucheng.

"Newcomers get off the sedan car."

However, they did not have a shocked time, with the official media singing, the curtain of the palanquin was opened by the dowryman, and the two grooms stretched out their hands to the two newcomers respectively, and Wei Tan and Wei Xuan walked out of the palanquin with their hands.

"Young Master Wei!"

"Young Master Wei!"

For a time, the enthusiastic call of the people resounded in the long sky, Wei Tan Weixuan turned around in unison, waved to the people who came to watch, thanked them for coming to marry them today, Ling Yucheng and Murong Yu nodded, and the former stood out and said: "Everyone has worked hard, thank you for coming, we have prepared joy cakes and candy, I hope you don't dislike it, and share joy with us."

Both the Murong family and Shen Liang have money, and today their alms shop is also like Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang's wedding, distributing joy cakes in unlimited quantities.

"Thank you Major General Ling, Murong Gongzi, I wish you and Wei Xuan Wei Tan Gongzi a happy marriage and a good marriage for a hundred years!"

"Happy newlyweds, a hundred years of good marriage!"