Chapter 218: Sun Jing Farewell, Prince of the Wei Kingdom?!

Shen Ruiting sent away the concubines at home, for the time being, only Sun Jing, who had not yet handed over with Huo Yelin, Shen Da brothers knew before returning to Hou's mansion, and neither brother said anything about this, when Sun Jing took the initiative to go to the re-advent courtyard to find Huo Yelin to hand over the backyard, they did not refuse, now Shen Da is already the son of Tanglin, the future Hou Mansion is destined to be his, and Huo Yelin should also take over the backyard affairs.

But Huo Yelin is not only Mrs. Hou Shizi of Donglin, but also the Marquis of Yong'an and the Generalissimo of the Northwest, it is impossible to grasp it inside and out like others, after taking over the power of the family, he immediately let people gather all the subordinates of the Hou Mansion, except for some necessary people, everyone else gave rich rewards and sent out, the iron gates of the front and back courtyards were also demolished, in the future, the Hou Mansion is like the Wei family, there will be no more distinctions between the front and back yards, and finally, Their personal soldiers have also stayed in the Hou Mansion, and in terms of security alone, the Hou Mansion is even more solid!

"My brother and sister-in-law decided to be knighted because of me."

In recent days, Huo Yelin has been busy, Shen Liang said a little helplessly when chatting with his father, he knew that his brother had planned to go to the Yong'an Marquis Mansion, but after the emperor decreed, they changed their minds, not because they coveted the title of Tanglin Hou, just because Tangling Hou Mansion is located in the East Inner City, very close to the Qingping Royal Mansion, and his sister-in-law is thinking that it will be convenient for him to return to his mother's house in the future, and if he is wronged, he can rush to the Qingping Royal Mansion in the shortest possible time to give him a blow.

"Don't think so much, the title originally belongs to Da'er, and his succession is also a matter of course, besides, daddy is your two sons, shouldn't you support each other affectionately?"

Seeing his guilt, Wei Zeqian smiled and comforted him, his Da'er is good, cool is also good, Ye Lin is even better than words, and their family's life will definitely get better and better in the future.

"I know, Daddy, I just think my brother and sister-in-law hurt me too much, what if it hurts?"

Waving away that little bit of discomfort, Shen Liang hugged him intimately, what he didn't have before, now he has all, in order to protect them, he will also do his best.

"Hug, uncle, hug..." Seeing this, Shen You, who was playing with Dabao, immediately helped his legs to stand up and ask for a hug, the little ancestor is almost one year old, his body is well raised, plus now he wears less clothes, he can almost walk by himself, but he can't go far, and he will fall down in a slight hurry.

"Good, good, hug, hug our little youer."

Shen Liang picked him up funny, and stuffed him into Wei Zeqian's lap again, and Xiao Shenyou was immediately dumbfounded: "Uncle..."

"Haha... Let grandpa hold you, and uncle hold big brother. Saying that, he really reached out and picked up Dabao and sat on his lap, Dabao was more shy, not as outgoing as Xiao Shenyou, and immediately blushed his little face.

"Uncle bad!"

Xiao Shen You actually popped out three words at once, pouting and glaring at him, making Shen Liang's father and son laugh even more, but Dabao struggled to slide down when he saw this, reached over and pulled his brother's hand and said cowardly: "Brother behaved, Uncle Liang, hold you!"

"Chopper!"

Xiao Shenyou immediately smiled, two fat arms hugged him, almost didn't knock down Dabao, after stabilizing his body, Dabao also raised his hand to hug him back, and the two little cuties laughed not to mention how happy they were.