Chapter 207: Adding a Zhuangzi Shop

"You guys are stupid, who let you grow grain with a long growth cycle in the early stage? To grow a variety of greens, the growth cycle is short, the price is also very good, you can also grow some sweet potatoes by the way, if Zhuangzi is attached to a pond or hillside, chickens, ducks and fish can also be raised, as for natural disasters, it has been raining heavily for more than a month, and the weather is not very hot today, don't worry at all, how to achieve great things?

Shen Liang couldn't help but smile, of course, he would be so confident, but also because he knew that Daqin would not have any huge natural disasters for the time being, but he couldn't say it clearly, the current market is very good, the natural disaster has just passed, no matter who will choose to grow food, as long as it is a person who knows, only food can fill the stomach, they will not grow food, change to vegetables, the return will be very fast, wait until others follow the trend and start planting vegetables, Pulling down the price of vegetables, they changed to grain, so that the initial input and everything, almost all there.

"Hmm... Sounds doable?

Wei Tan touched his chin and looked at Xie Yan and the three, none of them had ever touched anything related to growing crops, and they knew too little about it.

"Then try?"

Yang Tianyu was not very sure, Xiang Zhuo said irritably: "Forget it, anyway, I listen to Liangliang, Liangliang said that it is feasible then feasible." Facts have long proven that it is right to listen to coolness!

"Why are you all excited and looking at me?"

The rest of Xie Yan, who did not express his position, received everyone's fiery gaze, rolled his eyes angrily, Xie Yan cried and laughed, since everyone thinks that they can try, then try it, even if they really encounter a natural disaster again, at least Zhuangzi will still be there, the loss is only seeds and artificial money, Liang Liang is right, how to achieve great things in fear? How can you make money without taking any risks?

"Since everyone agrees, Xie Yan Wei Tan, you should work harder, remember, don't expose your intention to buy Zhuangzi first, after seeing those Zhuangzi one by one, choose a breath that echoes your heart, you can't give them time to raise the price, let alone let those who are still watching come out and rob."

The Zhuangzi outside the imperial city is not that no one wants to receive it, but everyone is still watching, they must take it in one go, otherwise even if the price is high, they may not be able to buy it, there are countless powerful people in the imperial city, and their favorite is to accumulate Zhuangzi or shops.

"We know this, but what about you? Not ready to come with us?

After Xie Yan said, several people looked at him in unison, and Shen Liang shrugged: "I have to take my father back to the Wei family with my brother and sister-in-law tomorrow, even if my father is not there, now that he is alive and the Wei family has returned, we must maintain this family affection."

They had already discussed going back tomorrow, if Xiao Zhuozi hadn't asked Qi Xuan to come back with a message yesterday, he wouldn't have come today, originally he planned to come back after going to the Wei family.

"It's time to go and see, after all, they are your father's maiden family, your father him... Are you okay? Having said all this, Xie Yan tentatively asked, at first they did not dare to ask, they were afraid that he would be uncomfortable, I heard that Mrs. Hou was poisoned and dumb, and her hands and feet were also broken, which is equivalent to having become a wasted person, and it is impossible not to be sad when anyone encounters this kind of thing, Liang Liang is indeed very strong, but he is also a human being.

"It's okay, my sister-in-law and I have been with him these days, and You'er also makes him happy from time to time, his mood is maintained very well, but the trauma in his heart is definitely not good for a moment, take your time."