Chapter 231: Teasing Xiao Zhuozi and Rejecting Zhao Hong

The four of them were speechless for a while, and after a moment, Shen Liang stretched out his hand solemnly and pressed on his shoulder: "Believe me Xiao Zhuozi, Jing Shizi knew your intentions eight hundred years ago."

"Uh-huh!"

Xie Yan Wei Tan Yang Tianyu nodded in unison, Jing Shizi is not blind, he blushed when he saw people, and the four words I am happy with you written in his two eyes are naked, and a fool can't see it.

"..."

This time the change of items was speechless, and then he couldn't help but be more frustrated, if he really knew, but pretended not to know, did it mean that Jing Shizi didn't like him at all?

"What's wrong again?"

Seeing this, Shen Liang helplessly and worriedly put on his shoulder, Xie Yan and the three also looked over, Xiang Zhuo said his thoughts sullenly, the four of them turned their eyes in unison and pretended not to hear it, they were completely understood, not to mention that in front of Jing Shizi, just involving Jing Shizi, he was stupid and hopeless.

"It's not Xiao Zhuozi, didn't you find that every time Jing Shizi came to the shop, he would amuse you?"

Really couldn't help it, Wei Tan turned his head to look at him again, Xie Yan Yang Tianyu also had an expression of approval, since that time with Liang Liang and they came to the shop, Jing Shizi would occasionally go to see, which time would he not deliberately tease Xiao Zhuozi? Discerning people can see that Xiao Zhuozi is not a complete passerby for him, why does he not feel anything at all?

"Really?!"

Xiang Zhuo, who was originally decadent, immediately smiled and rejuvenated.

This guy is really helpless!

The four exchanged glances, their faces were full of ** naked powerlessness and contempt, he had been poisoned too deeply, even Shen Liang was helpless, and the name of that poison was Jing Xiran!

"Xiao Zhuozi, let him know if you like it, what are you afraid of, left and right is just rejection, not worse than your current situation, what do you call when you have such a crush?" In case the emperor really gives him a marriage, you must not cry and die in the toilet?

A moment later, Shen Liang was a little more serious, and Xiang Zhuo was a little frustrated when he heard this: "I also know, but as soon as I saw him... Just like that, by the time my head clears, he is long gone, what can I do?

"..."

Everyone was speechless, Shen Liang's eyes dripped and turned, and a hint of cunning quickly slipped in his eyes: "Is it?" Then whatever you want, I heard that the emperor is going to choose a son-in-law for his sixth princess, looking at the entire imperial city, there are not many people who are enough to match the sixth princess in all aspects, among which the most likely is your brother and Jing Xiran, Xiao Zhuozi, are you sure you really want to watch him become the colt of the sixth princess?

"Who did you listen to? The sixth princess is only thirteen..."

Xiang Zhuo reflexively panicked, the reason was half and automatically silenced, thirteen is not small, the royal princess from engagement to marriage, before and after almost a year, maybe it is really possible, the more

Xiang Zhuo thinks, the more bottomless, the lips are tight, the hands are helplessly twisted together, and when he raises his head again, his eyes are a little red: "Really?

Seeing this, Shen Liang sighed deeply: "It's not true yet, but if you continue to stumble, maybe it will become true, Xiao Zhuozi, Jing Shizi and Wang Ye are in the same year, and they will be almost nineteen soon, how far do you think his marriage is?"