Chapter 264: Successful Operation, Farewell

In front of the house next to the main courtyard of the Qingping Royal Mansion, the Wei family, Shen Dafufu, Fu Ying, Fu Yunxi and others all nervously stared at the closed room in front of them, in the house, after drinking the hemp boiling for a period of time, Wei Zeqian only felt that his head was gradually confused, and he didn't even feel anything about Shen Liang's untied clothes and needles into him, and his eyelids were blinded when he looked at it.

"Both sides at the same time, let's get started."

Dozens of healers, including Shen Liang, were located on both sides of the operating table, Pei Yuanxian and Xiao Yu also scattered, after Shen Liang sealed Wei Zeqian's pain with a silver needle, the two centaurs looked at each other and nodded, and pulled out Wei Zeqian's hands respectively to find the wounds that had been.

"Hmm"

When the scalpel cut through the flesh and skin, Wei Zeqian, who had fallen asleep, unconsciously let out a cry of pain, Shen Liang closed his eyes to stabilize his mind, forced himself to calm down, and the silver needles pierced into his flesh one by one, stopping the splattered blood.

"Found it, Wang Ye, it's your turn."

"Xiao Yu"

The two sides at the same time successively found the healing point of the broken bone, Pei Yuanxian Xiao Yu did not dare to hesitate, and both condensed their internal forces to hit the exposed Sensen white bone.

"Ahhh"

The moment the bones were broken again, Wei Zeqian suddenly let out a miserable scream.

"Ze Qian"

Outside the house, hearing this scream, the Wei family and Shen Dafufu and others stepped forward unconsciously, Lei Zhen Zheng who was guarding outside sank, took a step forward and looked at them undoubtedly, everyone had to hold back their heartache and worry, holding each other's hands and continuing to wait.

"Don't hesitate, continue" "Ahh"

The excess hyperplastic tissue must be worn away, Wei Zeqian screamed in pain, numb boiling and silver needles could not effectively block the pain, Shen Liang's hand that pierced the needle trembled unsteadily several times, at this moment he suddenly rejoiced, the Nether Dark Guard was full of talents, He didn't need to personally lead the surgery, otherwise, he was really afraid that he would be distracted and let the operation that could have been successful fail.

"Ah"

The work of grinding out the excess tissue continued, Wei Zeqian's screams did not stop, Shen Liang finally pierced his sleeping hole with a needle, making him completely unconscious, even so, his mouth still cried out from time to time, and his face that finally raised a little meat was also wrinkled.

"Cool, don't be afraid, everything is going well, there is no way to avoid pain."

Seeing that his face was pale and uglier than Wei Zeqian, Pei Yuanxian put his arm around his shoulders worriedly.

"Well, I know."

Nodding slightly weakly, Shen Liang hooked his lips and wanted to pull out a smile, but he didn't succeed, lying there and suffering was his lost and regained father.

"Okay, get ready for the transfusion."

The operation on the hand alone lasted for almost an hour, after the wound was sutured and bandaged, someone immediately ran out to find someone for a blood transfusion, and when the blood bag was hung, the two centaurs turned to Wei Zeqian's legs, according to the previous method, he broke his leg bones again, even in his sleep, Wei Zeqian's screams were still terrifying.