Chapter 258: Fu Yunxi's Decision

"Wang Ye."

Xie Yan, who had never spoken, stood up and bowed slightly, causing everyone's attention to focus on him in an instant, and Pei Yuanxian said something like nothing, indicating that he could continue.

Xie Yan did not speak immediately, his gaze was always fixed on Pei Yuanxi's body: "Wang Ye, if one day, you get the world, will you treat the heroes well, will you let the people live and work in peace"

As Shen Liang's friend, he believed that Shen Liang would definitely be, but he didn't know much about Pei Yuanxi, and he had to determine whether Pei Yuanxian would become the second current emperor, and whether it was worth him to gamble everything, after all, The future emperor, it is him His words are not too surprising, although Xie Yan is a shuang'er, but he is not an ordinary shuang'er, he comes from the family of the first assistant of the dynasty, he has been familiar with the four books and five classics since he was a child, he is very talented, and he has a heart to care for the people, what the emperor and the first emperor have done undoubtedly made him

extremely shameful, he is not afraid to gamble with his life, but he is afraid that his blood will go to waste, and the pattern of Daqin has not changed.

"It's better for you to supervise it yourself" After his gaze circled around his body, the corners of Pei Yuanxi's lips were slightly hooked, and Xie Yan frowned slightly when he heard this: "What does Wang Ye mean?"

"King Ben is promising you, if the day you assumed really comes, I will abolish the stereotypical rule that Shuang'er cannot enter the shi, If you can obtain a reputation by your own ability, and have enough ability to handle state affairs, even if you are the chief assistant of the dynasty, I can grant it to you.

To his eyes, Pei Yuanxian is extremely serious, he does not discriminate against Shuang'er, Shuang'er is slightly different from ordinary men, that is, the body structure, he has seen a lot of Shuang'er are very strong, such as his coolness, and then shake the light, Xia Guo has already abolished the rule that Shuang'er cannot enter the palace after the boss took over, and after recapturing Daqin Jiangshan, he will also abolish it.

"To say that he is not excited must be deceptive, just because of Shuang'er's identity, even if he is full of talent, he can only get married and teach his son, and he cannot set foot in the court, which has always been an indelible regret in Xie Yan's heart, but now, Pei Yuanxian has made him see hope, if he can get involved in the court, he can do more for the people.

"I believe you" It is impossible for people's eyes to deceive, Xie Yan believes in his own judgment, and also believes in Shen Liang's choice: "

At present, I can't make the decision to let grandpa and they help you together, but I will convince them when necessary."

"Well, King Ben also believes in you"

Xie Yan's character, Pei Yuanxian still recognizes, otherwise he would not have become Shen Liang's friend at all.

"Since you all don't quit, I will also inform you of anything in the future, thank you, Xiao Zhuozi, don't tell Tianyu about the things you have seen me for the time being, it's not that I don't believe them, I can't tell them too much before their other half is sure, it's for our safety, but also for them."

Everyone who should have made a statement has made a statement, Shen Liang said in a timely manner.

"Well, I understand."

Xie Yan nodded in agreement, he knew Liangliang's scruples, one was afraid that a second Zhao Hong would appear, and then he was afraid that they would know too much and embarrassed, after all, this matter was too big, and if he didn't pay attention, he would lose his head.