Chapter 393: Two Files, Same Decision

Prince Mansion.

"Mr. Ye, Mr. Ye..."

A young man who looked to be in his twenties was holding a file in his hand, panting and trotting, and Ye Tian, who was about to go to the study to discuss important matters with Qin Yunshen, turned around strangely, recognized the person and smiled: "Mr. Gu, is something wrong?" How did it come to this? Gu

Qi, one of the captive strategists of the prince's mansion, is not particularly outstanding, but he is not stupid, he still found it from the fallen scholars.

"Whew... Ye, Mr. Ye..."

Gu Qi's face turned red and he couldn't catch his breath, Ye Tian saw this and quickly smiled: "Don't worry, I just happened to go to see the prince, why not go together?"

"No..."

Gu Qi waved his hand, looked painful, took a few deep breaths, picked up the file and handed it to him: "Ye, Mr. Ye, you look at this first."

"Huh?"

Looking down at the ordinary file, Ye Tian took it suspiciously, pulled out the contents and looked at it, his eyes slowly rounded when he looked at it: "Where did it come from?" It was actually filled with the fifth prince Qin Yuntian forcibly enclosure outside the western city, and made several evidence of human lives, including the land deed of the rubbing, the red deed of the original owner, and the changed white deed, as well as all the certificate information, the life equality of the deceased, etc., it can be said that the human evidence and material evidence are complete, Qin Yuntian can't rely on it if he wants to, so detailed that even the prince's mansion can't be able to collect it, otherwise Qin Yuntian can't be arrogant until now.

"I don't know, just now I went outside to inquire about the news, and when I came back, I found this on the table, and I immediately took it to Mr. Ye as soon as I saw the content inside."

Gucci, who had difficulty adjusting his breathing, said succinctly.

"Really?"

Ye Tian looked at him suspiciously, how could something so important appear on his table for no reason?

"Mr. Ye, do you doubt that I can't make it? Am I that stupid? The literati were more or less temperate, and realizing his doubts, Gu Qi's face sank, obviously a little angry.

Seeing that he didn't seem to be lying, Ye Tian quickly pulled him again: "Mr. Gu, don't misunderstand, we are all people who do things for the prince, how can I doubt you?" I mean I want you to think about whether there is any difference in the room except for this file before leaving and returning, and you also know the situation in the prince's mansion now, if someone can come and go without a trace in the prince's mansion, we are afraid that we have to be careful. 

It is worthy of being the first strategist under Qin Yunshen, and he came back in three or two sentences, and he said it reasonably, and he knew how smooth these words were by looking at Gu Qi's relieved face.

"I really need to be careful, I saw the contents and immediately came to you, but I didn't notice what was different in the room, or I will go back and see it now?"

"It's okay, I'll report to the prince first."

"Good."

Gu Qi said and turned around and trotted out, looking really anxious, Ye Tian, who was watching his back, snapped his fingers and summoned two shadow guards: "Keep up, pay close attention to his whereabouts in the past few days, and report as soon as there is any abnormality."

"Yes."

The shadow guard disappeared in a flash, and Ye Tian looked down at the file again, taking it and walking quickly to the study.