Chapter 321: Wei Xuan Married!

Since the old general Wei went to the palace with a golden gong, and after the dark guard who had been silent for more than three hundred years suddenly appeared, the empress dowager was deposed, and the emperor fell silent, and even his favored horse Xiang Qing and Murong An's second son Murong An were engaged to him, not only that, during this time, he devoted himself to political affairs, and the early dynasty either paid attention to the situation of the battle in Lingyang City, or discussed the issue of people's livelihood with the minister of culture and martial arts, and became a good emperor who was diligent and loved the people.

The prince of the East Palace Qin Yunshen and the princes also seem to be in peace, in the past, the early dynasty would always quarrel and fight with each other, but now it seems to be twisted into a rope with the emperor, the father is kind and the son is filial, seeing the civil and military officials trembling, always feel that there is some conspiracy, time is slowly passing in such a strange court pattern, and in a flash, it has come to the day when Wei Xuan Wei Tan gets married.

Wei Xuan's current household registration moved to the name of the Wei family, he will also marry from the Wei family, after half a month of cultivation, under the constant company of Ling Yucheng, Wei Xuan's arm injury and fright have recovered, the day before the wedding, Shen Dafufu and Wei Yue returned to the Wei family with him, Shen Liang and Pei Yuanxian together, personally pulled a carriage of makeup to the Lang Mansion, Wei Tan also made fun of him for really wanting to double his makeup, The husband and wife stayed in the Lang Mansion until dinner, and then went to the Wei family under the escort of the Iron Armored Guard and the Nether Dark Guard.

On the day of the wedding, Wei Xuan was dug up early, compared to Shen Liang's drowsy appearance when he got married that day, Wei Xuan was more energetic, but after being tossed for an hour or two, his expression was inevitably a little sluggish, and after seeing that the sky outside was getting brighter and brighter, and after hearing the sound of banging gongs and drums and firecrackers, he immediately stiffened with nervousness.

"Brother Xuan, what about you?"

With the little nephew's Shen Liang funny ridicule, Wei Xuan, whose body was as stiff as a stone, coughed awkwardly: "That's not the first time the big girl went to the flower palanquin."

"This kid!"

A room full of people were amused by him and laughed happily, Qi Xuan blushed in embarrassment, he didn't look bad, changed his usual comfortable and simple clothes, put on a big red wedding dress, put on a delicate and luxurious gold crown, with an extremely slender height in Shuang'er, the whole person's temperament has undergone earth-shaking changes, not to mention dazzlingly beautiful, but also beautiful and dazzling.

"The palanquin is here, don't let the groom official wait too long."

Shen Da walked over and reflexively half squatted in front of him, as the eldest brother, it was his responsibility to carry him off.

"Da Ge..."

Unexpectedly, Wei Xuan's eyes suddenly reddened, and Wei Yue hurriedly stepped forward: "What's wrong with this?"

The family all tensed up, holding a big apple in his hand, Wei Xuan sniffed, and said a little childishly: "I can't bear you, I don't want to marry."

"What nonsense is the silly kid talking about?"

Everyone only felt that a group of crows croaked and flew overhead, and Wei Gong glared at him with tears and laughter.

"You are marrying into the Ling family, and you are not selling it to them, I think we can find us at any time, hurry up, don't miss the hour, if you don't go again, Yucheng is afraid that he will break in."