Chapter 349: The Emperor's Conspiracy

What Shen Liang did not expect was that the next day the eldest prince and princess personally sent Qin Yiteng to the royal palace, Xiao Shenyou and Dabao were very happy to see him, and Wei Zeqian Lao Lin, who was treating guests instead of Pei Yuanxiang's husband, did not say anything, the eldest prince and concubine were still acquainted, and left after handing over the child to them.

In the next ten days, Qin Yiteng will come to Qingping Royal Mansion every day to play with Dabao and Xiao Shenyou, under the efforts of Lao Lin and Xiao Shenyou, the pets of the Zhenbeast Park gradually accepted him, Qin Yiteng also overcame his fear of them, the three children who were less than five years old soon became good friends, everywhere together, when Dabao and Qin Yiteng practiced words, Xiao Shenyou went to tease his brother to play, this kiss, that touch, have fun.

"Yito?"

The eldest prince's behavior of using his son to curry favor with Pei Yuanfufu and Shen Dafufu was simply not too obvious, and soon the emperor prince and the princes received the news, the emperor did not contain the prince together, deliberately pretending not to know anything, and the two six seven ** five princes also chose to be a wall watcher when they saw this, because they all knew that the prince and the fifth prince were definitely more unwilling than them to see the big prince supported by the two major military families.

"It's been half a month in a row, it is said that Shen Shizi likes him very much, and Old Master Wei also loves him, Shen Houye and Princess Qingping are both people with heavy feelings, in case they really choose to support Uncle Yito Shizi's face, it will be a great disadvantage to us, Your Highness, you have to find a way to extinguish their hopes."

Ye Tian's face was heavy, due to Qin Yiteng's activity, the people of the Great Prince had also become agitated recently, faintly meaning to join their fight with the Fifth Prince, if they didn't extinguish their arrogance early, I was afraid that it would become a climate.

"Hmm..."

Qin Yunshen squinted his eyes slightly, and the fingers resting on the table tapped a fixed rhythm, whether it was him or Qin Yuntian, they had given up wooing the Qingping Royal Mansion, Tanglin Houfu and the Wei Family, but this did not mean that they were happy to see them become the help of others, the boss was indeed a little whimsical.

"How do you suggest?"

A moment later, Qin Yunshen opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Since the culprit is Shiko Ito, then..."

Ye Tian did not finish the rest of the words, just made a gesture of wiping his neck fiercely, Qin Yun's deep eyes flashed, and did not agree immediately, and said after a while: "Father and Qin Yuntian are staring at us, if we start to get rid of Yiten, they will definitely be aware, whether we can find evidence or not, our reputation is not good, we can't do this by ourselves, you want to encourage the people around Qin Yuntian, it's best to let him remove the boss together, completely cut the grass and remove the roots." 

The royal family has never had any family affection, even if Qin Yiteng is his own son and the eldest prince is his eldest brother, Qin Yunshen does not feel the need to pity them, if his heart is not ruthless, how can he rule the world?

"What His Highness said is extremely true, I will do it."

Ye Tian turned around and was about to leave, but Qin Yunshen suddenly stopped him again: "How is Liangliang?" Any news?

"It is said that he has recovered very well, and he has not taken half a step out of Qingpingju so far."

"Well, go ahead."

Waving his hand, Qin Yunshen closed his eyes and leaned back, did not show up, should recover well, right? Think about it, Pei Yuan looks at him like an eyeball, how can he not raise him well? If he were his crown princess, he would also cherish him like a jewel.