Chapter 399: Fu Yunxi Xie Yan, Return Strongly!

Outside the prison of the Criminal Department, the ceremonial guards of the third prince of the Wei State were lined up, and Fu Yunxi, who had left the imperial city for nearly five years, stood side by side, one dressed in a magnificent prince's python robe, the other wearing a big red imperial princess formal dress, five years left too many traces on their bodies, and now the two are in their twenties, handsome and domineering, and the unfathomable nature of mature men is all over their bodies.

"Yan'er..."

When Elder Xie Ge, who was dressed in prison clothes, was helped out by his son and daughter-in-law, he couldn't help but have tears in his eyes when he saw them at the first glance, and the Xie family was all uncomfortable and grievances red eyes, Xie Yan dropped Fu Yunxi, and knelt in front of him in three steps and two steps: "Grandson is not filial, Grandfather Lao suffered."

At the same time of kowtowing, big tears fell cracklingly, five years later, he finally returned, God knows how shocked they were when they received Liangliang's letter, Yunxi immediately followed the method provided in Liangliang's letter, entered the palace to meet the emperor, and after asking for his favor, they came to Daqin in the name of the envoy, along the way they were non-stop, wearing stars and moons, only when they entered the southwest they had a small gathering with Yang Tianyu, and they hurried on the road after one night, Unfortunately, they came late, and their grandfather and family were imprisoned for several days.

"Silly child, seeing that you are fine, what is the grandfather's suffering from this? Hurry, hurry up, now you are the third prince of the Wei Kingdom, hurry up, don't let people see the joke. Pulling away the hand of his son and daughter-in-law, Elder Xie Ge excitedly stretched out his hand to help him up, he insisted on going with Fu Yunxi, in order to keep the Xie family, he had to expel him from the house, and even the name on the family tree was crossed out to him, but this does not mean that he really does not recognize this always excellent grandson, and the facts have also proved that expelling him from the house only saved the Xie family for a few years, once someone really makes a fuss on this, No matter how decisive he is, it is useless.

"Get up."

"Hmm..."

Fu Yunxi stepped forward and put his arm around his shoulders, and under their support, Xie Yan wiped his tears and stood up, Fu Yunxi bowed deeply to Xie Ge Lao's fist: "Grandfather, we came back late."

"It's not too late or late, it's good to come back, it's good to come back..."

The trembling hand grabbed his hand, Xie Ge Lao's heart was extremely throbbing, and his tears almost couldn't be stopped, this is his grandson-in-law, he was optimistic about him from the beginning, and now that he appears here, it proves that he really loves Yan'er, and he does not hesitate to travel thousands of miles for his family, this heart, he suffers.

"Elder Xie Ge, the person who framed you has been caught and is currently in the palace, but Elder Zeng Ge strongly denied that the specific emperor would convict him, and the subordinate officials said it was not good, you better go home to recuperate for a few days, and then ask in person."

If he could, Yang Wanli didn't want to disturb their family reunion, but there were some words, he had to say that with his official position and ability, it was already the limit to be able to do this, and if he wanted to pull Zeng Ge Lao off the horse, I was afraid that Xie Ge Lao had to go out himself.

"No, the old man went directly to the palace, I want to see how he can quibble."

Sweeping away the previous weakness, Elder Xie Ge's tearful eyes burst out with fierce essence, he asked himself that he was worthy of the world, this time the princess continued to trip them, they were still unwilling to let him go, then he was at odds with them!