Chapter 351: A Pair of Shuang'er, the Emperor Struck

In the middle of the night, Huo Yelin didn't say a word the whole time, and gave birth to a pair of twins, which can make the Wei family rare, how many years have they not seen the birth of shuang'er? The main family is like this, and the division is also the same, looking at the previous Yuezi Pupil and Shen Liang twins did not have twins, you can know how strong the Wei family's genes are.

On the vertical day, the news that Yong'an Hou Huo Yelin gave birth to a pair of twins had not yet had time to spread, and the Lingyang City war report was on the ground first, not long after, Xiang Zhuo happily announced in the shop that in order to celebrate his fiancé's great achievements, the next three days of alms in addition to sweet potato porridge and steamed buns, plus a meat bun, ordinary people can also receive meat buns separately, this move undoubtedly made the people welcome and encouraged, and soon spread even the emperor knew, However, he still didn't say anything, just a secret sneer, and they could only be happy now.

The emperor felt that his plan this time was seamless, and even planned to marry Xiang Zhuo immediately after breaking up Jing Xiran and Xiang Zhuo, and in a place he didn't know, the Nether Dark Guard was also quickly and decisively carrying out Shen Liang's order, time passed slowly, and in a flash, a few days passed, Wei Gong and others held a baptism ceremony for the newborn twin brothers, and Xiao Shenyou simply spent his second birthday.

"Wow, whoa..."

"Okay, don't cry, let's eat grandma."

In the past two days, Shen Liang was finally allowed to get out of bed, but still couldn't leave the house, the two little buns in addition to eating and sleeping all day, hungry to pee will cry, on weekdays it is quite quiet, Shen Liang gave them urine separately, and picked up the little beans who cried the most exaggerated and sat at the table, spoonful of warm goat's milk into his mouth.

"Liangliang, I think Xiaodouzi will definitely be more naughty in the future, it won't make you worry, every time he cries harder than his brother."

Wei Yue, who is also feeding goat's milk to Xiaoshi, took time to say that now Liang Liang and Brother Lin are in confinement, and Xiao Zhuozi is busy outside, he and his father Wei Zeqian are responsible for taking care of one by one, of course, grandfather also temporarily stayed in the palace to help, otherwise daddy alone can not take care of Brother Lailin's father and son.

"Who says it isn't? The little bastard even cried before his brother. Shen Liang's face was radiant with fatherly love, fed his son and picked him up and patted his back, making him hiccup, every detail was careful and gentle, and he knew at a glance that he was a good father who would hurt his child.

"Cool..."

"Shh!"

Pei Yuanxian suddenly walked in from outside, Shen Liang signaled him to silence, and after seeing his son burp and sleeping, he carefully put him on the crib: "What's wrong?"

"It's done."

Took the small stone on Wei Yue's hand and kissed it, Pei Yuanxian patted his back while talking, don't say, Wang Ye's movements are quite skillful, I think I have done this kind of thing during this time.

"The news came back?"

On Youer's birthday the day before yesterday, Zheng Wei reported the progress to him, but he didn't expect it to be transmitted back so soon.

"Hmm."

Put the small stone that Hiccup also slept with next to his brother, Pei Yuanxian walked over and sat next to Shen Liang, and told him in detail the news coming out of the palace, at the same time, the emperor was furious, both angry that the Lingyang Wang family easily died, and even more secretly annoyed that his plan had failed again, Jing Xiran escorted the Lingyang Wang family back to Beijing, dereliction of duty led to the Lingyang King family being intercepted and killed, he couldn't find a reason to give him a marriage, but...