Chapter 309: Assassin, Shen Liang Hit the Arrow!

The lantern riddle is not limited to the word puzzle, it covers a wide range, and the people who brush it down are not all talentless people, but they just happen to be not familiar with a certain aspect, such as the previous question, who will know when the autumn is in the imperial city? How could you possibly think of that? Pei Yuanxian will know that he still has to rely on the years he has been practicing martial arts in Xuefeng, everything is done by himself, and after going down the mountain to develop the Xia Kingdom, although he did not come forward, he also asked about everything, and the other Ye Tian who stayed on the stage, he was originally from a cold family, it is not surprising that he can guess, from the two hundred and eighty-ninth question, the remaining challengers are only the two of them.

"Why are they all down? Is it cold? Wei Xuan, who came down from the ring, walked quickly in front of them, took off his big gun and draped it over Yuezi Pupil's body as he spoke, and took him into his arms, after all, he had just come out of confinement and his body had not fully recovered.

"You guys came down to cheer us on?"

Wei Qin clasped his hands behind his head, looked at them with a smile, everyone smiled silently, and Yang Tianyu, who was already familiar with him, said deliberately: "But no, how do you know that you are so useless, you were brushed down as soon as we came."

"Xiao Tianyu, do you know that you won't be able to marry like this."

Turning his head to look at him, Wei Qin did not shy away, thinking of what to say, Yang Tianyu couldn't help but roll his eyes: "If you want to care, whether you can marry is also my business."

"Haha... Is this annoying?

Wei Qin raised his head and smiled, leaned over and continued to prod: "Don't be afraid, when the time comes, the third master will sacrifice a little, marry you and go home to offer!"

"You can't make it when I'm a tablet? Who wants you to offer? I don't know if it's that the head is not good when the two first talk, every time they meet like this, one always loves to provoke, the other keeps fighting back, Shen Liang and others have already seen it strangely, one day they really want to become a couple, they will not feel strange, but if the two really get together, the Zhenguo General's Mansion may be lively.

"The last question, please prepare to answer it, the moon dew in the garden is cold, play a celebration!"

"Good!"

When they were bickering, the riddles on the stage continued, the young man who hosted just read the last question, the little ancestor shouted loudly, Ye Tian on the opposite side had not yet picked up the pen, everyone thought that he was messing around, but did not want to, Pei Yuanxian had put down the wolf and signaled people to collect the riddle he wrote, this speed is also nobody.

However, Ye Tian still took a pen and wrote down his answer after a short shock, this time the man who hosted did not immediately announce the answer, but let people hold up the answers of the two to show everyone clearly, among which the handwriting of Long Fei Phoenix Dance is Pei Yuanxi, he wrote Lantern Festival, Ye Tian's words are also strong and powerful, he answered Lichun, the answers of the two seem to be quite correct, but completely different.

"The correct answer is Lantern Festival, congratulations to King Qingping."

"Snap..." The moment the young man who hosted announced the answer, the applause on and off the stage was thunderous, Pei Yuanxian hugged Xiao Shenyou and got up, the corner of his eye inadvertently swept to Shen Liang under the stage, suddenly flew down, freed a hand to embrace him and flew back to the stage, the enthusiasm of the people suddenly soared, shouting Wang Ye and Princess Wang Wang's voice was endless, Shen Liang was in a good mood, Wave frequently to the people.