Chapter 296: Execution, Shen Qiang's "Hallucination"

Shen Qiang Shen Jing's sentence came down, the scandal of improper royal blood was also revealed, the erection day, the imperial list was announced, Yu Chengshi in the busy city Shen Qiang Shen Jing was sentenced to a thousand cuts, at that time, their relatives will also all be beheaded for public display, the people have long rushed to the vicinity of the execution ground, when they went to the execution site in the prison car, the people cursed along the road, threw stones at the prison car, and several people were all smashed all over their heads, including Liu Shuhan, who was loaded in an altar.

"When the hour comes, execution!"

Looking up at the weather, Yang Wanli, who was in charge of prisoning, threw out the token.

"Ahh..."

Shen Qiang and the others who were drugged could not speak, they could only scream in fear, the two executioners tore off Shen Qiang Shen Jing's clothes with their hands and feet, and the white flower ** was exposed to the air, but before anyone could see clearly, the executioners took a fishing net and wrapped them tightly, so that their flesh bulged out from the gap between the fishing nets, and when they were executed, They will gradually tighten their fishing nets, cut off the bulging flesh piece by piece, 3,600 knives, not one knife less, and the last knife will kill them.

"Uh-huh..."

Seeing that her daughter was made like this, the executioner was approaching with a knife, Liu Shuhan whimpered in pain, blood and tears actually flowed from her eyes, at this moment, she finally regretted it, at the beginning, he should not have entered the Tanglin Houfu, should not provoke Shen Ruiting, if not, how could his children end up like this? It was his fault, it was all his fault, but why torture his children, what came at him?

"Ahhh..."

When the executioner cut off the first knife, Shen Qiang Shen Jing, who had been pampered since childhood, screamed bitterly, but immediately after, the second knife and the third knife continued to fall, and their flesh was cut off piece by piece, lest they died before they studied too much and did not have enough 3,600 knives, and every time they cut a knife, the executioner would sprinkle special medicinal powder on the wound, That kind of medicinal powder was sprinkled on the wound to nourish, and Shen Qiang Shen Jing felt more painful and drilled than cutting flesh alive.

"Hmm..."

The executioner was skillful in his hand, and the speed of the knife was very fast, about a thousand knives in just half an hour, and the ground was full of bloody pieces of flesh, and the two tortured people could only make whimpering sounds from the bitter screams at the beginning to now.

With the passage of vital signs little by little, Shen Qiang's mind suddenly appeared a large number of memory pictures that did not belong to her, in those pictures, Shen Liang was not like this, he was miserable by them, and his reputation was the same as the bedbugs in the gutter, although he married the fourth prince and became his concubine, but he was not favored by him, and he did not live satisfactorily, and what made her unbelievable was that Shen Da did not return, All the people related to Shen Liang died one after another, they killed them, and finally she married the fourth prince as a side concubine with the gift of a concubine, before the marriage, her father was afraid that Shen Liang's anger would harm Daqin Jiangshan, and the fourth prince quietly agreed that if one day the fourth prince ascended the throne as emperor, Shen Liang's throne must be abolished and Shen Qiang was established, and the fourth prince agreed, so she never looked at Shen Liang, the concubine, because she knew that in the end, as the empress accompanying the fourth master, it would only be her.

They succeeded, many years later, the fourth master ascended the imperial throne, but he did not immediately abolish Shen Liang's throne, until two years later, they secretly made people mention the death of the first emperor, knowing that Shen Liang was good at poison, Qin Yunshen first tricked him into disbanding the Nether Secret Guard, and then pushed everything onto him, personally identified him as a calamity to the country, and let his father send him to the heavenly prison, and his loyal guards all died in the Golden Luan Hall.