Chapter 392: Daqin's Hope, Shen Liang Strikes!

"I know, Elder Ge, please sit!"

After putting away the jade pendant, Pei Yuanxian sat back down, and Elder Xie Ge also sat down in the main seat, trying to calm the shock and excitement brought to him by Pei Yuanxi's true identity, something about Xia Guo suddenly flashed in his mind, and he hurriedly asked eagerly: "I heard that the monarch of Xia Guo ascended the throne at the age of ten, and he has never shown his true face for more than ten years, is it His Royal Highness the Emperor Changsun?" The first crown princess is the only prince of the first emperor of the Xia Kingdom, and now that he knows that the eldest grandson of the emperor is still alive, the mysterious monarch of the Xia Kingdom is likely to be him.

"Yes, as early as more than ten years ago, I was already on the throne as emperor in the Xia Kingdom."

Ming Ren did not say secret words in front of him, Pei Yuanxian not only did not deny it, but also took the initiative to further explain: "Now the person sitting on the Xia Guolong chair instead of me is the real King of Qingping, but he is not called Pei Yuanxi, he has long changed his name to Pei Yuanfeng, the reason why we will exchange identities is because of the blood remnant yang on my body, in order to find the legendary medical code of the Wei family to solve the poison of the blood remnant yang, I stayed in the imperial city as the king of Qingping, and took the iron armored guard to secretly investigate the whereabouts of the medical code, In the past, every year I left the imperial city in the name of hunting or playing, in fact, I returned to the Xia Kingdom, but in the past few years, because of Liangliang's poor health and the young age of the children, I did not go back, and I secretly handled the affairs of the Xia Kingdom in the form of letters. 

Ascended the throne at the age of ten, and at the age of twenty-three, Xia Guo leapt to become one of the five great powers with the same name as Daqin, don't look at his words and words as if it was very simple, the hardships in it, only he himself knows.

"Alas... It's hard for you, but since the Xia Kingdom has developed, why doesn't His Royal Highness Changsun return to the Xia Kingdom? Stay here, sooner or later the emperor will trouble you one day. 

Elder Xie Ge is not stupid, even if he doesn't say something, he can guess, after the shock, he is more distressed, thinking that the first prince and the crown princess are such a beautiful figure, if they did not die, as their eldest son, how could Pei Yuanxian suffer so much? These are the sins created by the emperors.

"Why does Elder Ge think I would be in the Blood Remnant Yang, which has been lost for hundreds of years?"

Pei Yuanxian did not answer his question head-on, but asked back with a mocking face, Xie Ge was stunned, and then glared: "Is it Your Majesty?" No, it can't be, if he knew his identity, what fell on him would not be as simple as the blood remnant yang.

"It's the emperor."

Shen Liang on the side corrected his answer, and then slowly said all the doubts of the first emperor and his calculation of the descendants and the first prince for a lowly palace maid, Xie Ge Lao listened to the whole person was stupid, when the first emperor suddenly said that the first prince conspired against the rebellion, they suspected that someone was framed, until now they secretly hate the first emperor for sentencing the first prince to death without asking, and he didn't even give him the opportunity to plead, but he never dreamed, The person who assassinated the first prince was the first emperor himself, and his purpose was to help the empress dowager and the current saint ascend to the throne, was the first emperor old and confused? How can a person who has not received an imperial education support the Great Qin world? Looking at the current Great Qin, what face does he have under the Nine Springs to face the ancestors of the Qin royal family?