Chapter 384: The Little Buns of the Royal Mansion

Year after year, time flies, passing quickly, three years have passed, in these three years, the struggle between the emperor and his concubines and sons has become more and more fierce, the eighth prince, the ninth prince, the sixth prince and the second prince have fallen one after another, and none of their mother and wife families have run away, among which the second prince married Zhao Ge's old grandson as a continuation string, and actually continued the trajectory of his previous life, forcing him to death in less than a year, and the Zhao family secretly resented, but they were calmer than the father and son of Lin'an in the previous life, and did not openly argue with the second prince, Instead, he saw the opportunity and stabbed him in the back when he was fighting with his brothers the hardest, causing him to lose all in an instant, and the Second Prince's Mansion also followed in the footsteps of the previous princes, and the remaining only were Prince Qin Yunshen, Fifth Prince Qin Yuntian, and Seventh Prince Qin Yunfeng, but the fight between them was far from over.

The child that Chen Zhiqi conceived three years ago was not born after all, when she was more than seven months pregnant, the palace held a Dragon Boat Palace banquet, Chen Zhiqi suddenly shouted stomachache, when the imperial doctor arrived, the child was stillborn, and could only be drained out, Qin Yunshen personally asked for an investigation, all the evidence pointed to the ninth prince, but people with a little brain know that things are probably not so simple, but everyone does not want to cause trouble, no one will take the initiative to stand up and shout for him, Including those ministers who defected to him and murdered the imperial grandson, even the prince could not afford it, let alone them.

With the collapse of the Ninth Prince's Mansion and his mother family, this matter should almost be over, but I don't know which tendon Chen Zhiqi is wrong, but he transferred all the pain and anger of losing his child to Shen Liang, on the grounds that Shen Liang was also present at that time, with his medical skills, if he was willing to help, maybe his child could be saved, Shen Liang saw that he could not save it, and he was also one of the murderers who killed his child. , exclusive, home.

But the Qingping Royal Mansion is not the Ninth Prince's Mansion, Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang is not a soft persimmon, the Prince's Mansion wants to move Shen Liang, and he has to weigh whether they have that ability, plus Qin Yunshen does not support him, Chen Zhiqi alone against the Shangqingping Royal Mansion, which is equivalent to hitting a stone with a pebble, and in the next two years, no matter what occasion the two meet, Chen Zhiqi is like a mad dog biting Shen Liang, even if every time he will be miserable by Shen Liang, the entire imperial city knows, The crown princess and Princess Qingping are not compatible, and the powerful families generally do not openly express their support for anyone on such sensitive matters, but the people are much more pure, they all support Shen Liang one-sidedly, and the crown princess's reputation is getting worse and worse, almost to the point of smelling.

Three years is enough to change a lot of things, for example, Murong An gave birth to a son, Xiao Zhuozi is powerful, gave birth to two children in succession, the eldest son is a boy, the second son is a twin, Yang Tianyu finally added a pair to the Wei family when he was the first child, the Wei family don't mention how rare, the old general loves to hold his little grandson everywhere to show off with his old subordinates.

For example, the little buns of the Qingping Royal Mansion have all grown up, and Shen Liang has also entered the double decade, and with their efforts, the Xia Kingdom, which was once only a second-rate country, completely replaced Chu as one of the new five great powers, and no country dared to underestimate its existence, the emperor not only did not dare to target it again, but even had to be careful to guard against it, maybe one day the army of the Xia Kingdom that became stronger and stronger would point directly at Daqin.

"Brother, it's great!"

In the courtyard in front of the main hall of the palace, little Shen You, who is more than five years old, waved his small fists in a similar way, sat in rows of several small buns, constantly clapping and cheering, and occasionally the little buns would join in, learning his appearance and waving his fat and short arms, often making everyone laugh and break their belly.