Chapter 275: Empress Dowager Shen Liang, First Confrontation

Qianhua Hall belongs to the branch hall of Qianyang Palace, and in the other direction is the Qianyang Main Palace where the emperor lives and handles government affairs, last night suddenly learned that Ling Yulin's three-year infertility was not because of damage to the palace room, but was given a permanent avoidance drug, the entire Ling family fell into unprecedented anger, they asked themselves that they never had a heart to be subordinate, Ling Yulin married the third prince, he was even more cautious everywhere, sometimes even if they knew that the emperor was using them, they were willing to be the blade that hurt people in his hands, but they never dreamed, In exchange for respect, the emperor was not willing to give Ling Yu even a biological child!

In addition, the most painful thing is Qin Yunyi, the emperor is his biological father, when he was a child, after seeing the ugly faces of those imperial princesses and princes, in order to protect his mother and concubine, he resolutely withdrew from the imperial power struggle in advance, and raised himself into a waste, for many years, although he and his father and the emperor are not close, but blood is thicker than water, no matter what he says he is willing to listen, he is reprimanded and never complains, but his father and emperor, really treat him as a son? He didn't care if he had an heir, but he cared about Ling Yulin, he knew how much he wanted a child, and his good father, the emperor, actually cut off their thoughts long ago.

Thinking that every time he asked Yu Lin if he was pregnant, implying that he should have a few side concubines and concubines, Qin Yunyi couldn't stop his nausea, obviously he couldn't get pregnant because of Yu Lin, why was he still embarrassed to mention the matter of the heir?

"Third Highness, it is not appropriate to fall in trouble with the emperor at present, please exercise a little restraint."

When they were about to arrive at the Qianyang Main Palace, Ling Wei reminded them in a deep voice that they did not yet have the strength to compete with the emperor.

"How can you restrain the main temple? He...... He's my real father! Qin Yunyi's fat body couldn't suppress the trembling, in other words, he might not be so angry, but he was his own biological father, the tiger poison does not eat the son, what kind of monster is his father?

"Your Highness, I will know that you are uncomfortable in your heart, and I know that you really love Yulin, but now we are undoubtedly hitting stones with pebbles if we confront the emperor head-on, even if it is for Yulin, please calm down, no matter what you want to do in the future, even if it is to fight for power, my Ling family will support you to the end!"

Ling Wei lowered his voice as much as possible, lowering his eyes to hide the anger in his eyes, why wasn't he angry? Yu Lin is his own nephew, after the death of his eldest brother, he has always treated him as his own son, and now that he has suffered such humiliation, can he not be angry or not want to take revenge? However, the remaining reason told him that no, neither the Ling family nor the Third Prince had that strength.

"Third Highness, you just listen to your father, according to what we discussed at home, first press the soldier and do not move, and wait until my brother recuperates his body and becomes pregnant."

Ling Yucheng who followed behind them took the first two steps, compared to them, he was more young and vigorous, and he felt sorry for his cousin, if they didn't know last night, but just knew, I'm afraid he would have rushed into the palace directly with a knife now, after a night of precipitation, under the persuasion of his cousin's uncle and father, as well as the rest of the elders in the family, he had calmed down and knew that to fight the emperor, they had to accumulate more strength.

"Well, Honden knows."

Under the persuasion of each of them, Qin Yunyi had to take a deep breath fiercely and forced himself to calm down.