Chapter 45: The BlackMarket Lead (7)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

There's no way.

Our age isn't even double digits!

Is Naruto that kind of guy?!

"So, make sure you avoid him."

"...Ok..."

It was the first time father had been so direct. And if he had been direct before, it must've been so long ago that I've forgotten.

Internally, I sighed.

I couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment from within.

~~~

POV: Naruto

"So this is the entrance of the black market," I muttered, walking through a dark staircase that led us even deeper underground than just the subway station underneath Shibuya.

I was walking into even deeper waters than before.

Budummm!

Budummm!

My hand rose, touching where my heart resided at, feeling the constant beating of my heart. I recognized this feeling.

Excitement.

This feeling was exactly what I needed.

In a way, this feeling - this excitement - was a sign that this was the starting point. If Konoha was the starting point of the life as a Shinobi.

Then this was the starting point to journey into territory that belonged to the heinous.

"We get what we need and we escape immediately," said Aoi. I nodded my head, knowing that should be the case. If that turns out not be such the case, then we may leave with blood littering our clothing.

"It's getting hotter."

That was for certain.

As we went deeper, the temperature was on a rise. It'd make sense for us to make it to where we wanted soon enough considering most people don't like it when their bodies are in crispying heat 24/7.

Eventually, we stopped as a door clad in a golden substance stood before us.

"How much do you think this door is worth?" I asked, eyeing the door with observant eyes. 

"Probably enough to have wealth for many generations."

We agreed on this fact and carried on, opening the door to the other side. What was shown to us was something I couldn't have imagined to have been existing right under Shibuya Station.

"How the..." It seems this was Aoi's first time truly visiting the blackmarket.

"Your first time coming to the blackmarket? I'm surprised, considering your background." Aoi shook her head at me.

"I never came personally since I only did mission for Tokugawa Shikisha. I directly answered to him and him alone since I was his disciple." 

I nodded, understanding that.