Chapter 214: Great Cousin Yuezi Pupil

Start from the beginning

"Third aunt, I'm a little embarrassed when you say it."

Huo Yelin's temperament is actually relatively cold, but he likes the strong family atmosphere of the Wei family, and in a short time, he treats them as real family.

"That is, uncle, you are not afraid of others saying that your old king sells melons and boasts."

Shen Liang sat unceremoniously next to Old Lady Wei, holding his shoulders and looking at his aunts with a little coquettishness, he always felt that he had no elder relationship, it turned out that he didn't have it, but he just didn't have the opportunity to enjoy it.

"Honestly, what are you afraid of?"

Zhen's domineering eyebrows, Fahrenheit Zhou's nodded in agreement, and his Wei family was not afraid of anyone.

"Not bad, Liang Liang and Ye Lin are good, what can't be said, if anyone dares to be sour, the old man will personally go to the door and talk to him."

Obviously, Old Lady Wei was also extremely supportive, and Wei Zeqian smiled slightly: "You two, don't thank your grandfather and aunt for their love."

"Thank you grandmother!"

Huo Yelin Shen Liang is as good as the flow, the family knows each other and smiles, the blood and family affection is fake, even if today is their first official meeting, they get along extremely well, as if they have always lived together.

"By the way, cool and cold, you help Zipu see, he is six months pregnant now, he still eats and vomits, and the government doctor does not dare to prescribe prescriptions indiscriminately, for fear that it will not be good for the child, and we are all worried about death."

This is the first great-grandson of the Wei family, the whole family is very nervous, but the child is too torturous, Yuezi Pupil is not only not fat after pregnancy, but also getting thinner and thinner, they are hurting in their eyes, the Wei family's government doctor is also considered to be superb in medical skills, there is still no effective way to relieve his vomiting, originally they planned to wait to come back and go to the Nether Dark Guard for help, this just happens to know that Shen Liang inherited the medical poison treasure, They didn't alarm the Netherworld Dark Guard, after all, the royal family has never forgotten and deeply feared them, the more they contact them, the easier it is to be exposed, and for hundreds of years, they have tried not to disturb their purity.

"Well, okay."

Shen Liang, who had this idea for a long time, nodded, and after Yuezi Pupil stretched out his hand, he reached over to catch his pulse: "My cousin is pregnant with twins, but the child's development is a little bad, and the pulse is slightly weak."

"No way, what he eats and vomits, if he doesn't stop vomiting first, it's useless to eat more and better things, cool and cool, you can think of a way, Zipu and the child can't be fine."

Zhen pulled Shen Liang's face of worry, afraid that his daughter-in-law or child would have something.

"Dad, I'm okay."

Yuezi pupil patted his hand comfortingly, and smiled gently at Shen Liang: "It's good that you have a way to cool it, don't force it if you can't do it, it's a big deal, I eat a few more meals, I can always let the child absorb some, and if you stick to it for another three or four months, they should come out."

While speaking, Yuezi Pupil also stroked her stomach, and her face and eyes were shining with fatherly love.

"Cousin-in-law, I'm not scaring you, I'm afraid that you will have a difficult birth in the future, plus the twins you are pregnant with, the chance of one corpse and three lives is very high..."