Chapter 8

Ji Tingsen remembered that the door was open.

He really wanted to know Qin Zhen's expression now, but he didn't really want to turn his head back. He only heard Qin Zhen's naturally cold voice: "I see, grandma."

Mrs. Qin waved her hand: "Go, it's getting dark Now, I won't disturb your young couple's getting along."

Ji Tingsen hypnotized himself, he is not the president of Ji's Group now, even if he occasionally makes a small mistake, it is not a big problem.

He said "good night grandma" and turned to leave.

It was peaceful from the beginning to the end, at least on the surface. When passing by Qin Zhen, he gave Qin Zhen a natural look and said, "Remember to close the door for grandma."

Then, Ji Tingsen saw Qin Zhen staring at him . Looking at his gray-blue eyes, the pupils shrank slightly.

There is judgment, but also a little surprise.

After capturing Qin Zhen's mood swings, Ji Tingsen was not so embarrassed.

He felt that he had understood the essence of the phrase "As long as he is not embarrassed, the one who is embarrassed is someone else." He calmly went back to his room to sleep.

When he was about to fall asleep, Qin Zhen, who was looking at his phone beside him, suddenly turned around.

Ji Tingsen is lying on his right side at the moment, of course not because this direction can face Qin Zhen, it is purely because of comfort.

Then, the two almost face to face.

A certain intuition made him open his eyes: "?"

Didn't you work overtime tonight, and you went to bed so early.

Qin Zhen's face was expressionless, the light was partly blocked by the bridge of his nose, and the side face that cast him into the shadow had a different kind of handsomeness and coldness: "Don't talk nonsense in front of grandma from now on."

Ji Tingsen moved back, and Don't forget to withdraw your own quilt as well.

He didn't like Qin Zhen being so close, and explained: "Yesterday you tore your clothes, not just the buttons. The servant probably thought we had a conflict, so when the clothes went to grandma, she thought you were bullying me...Maybe you have a better answer?"

Qin Zhen: "...Didn't you send the clothes to grandma?"

It's not that Ji Tingsen has never played such a trick before, otherwise he would not have to be in the bedroom when he was working. , lest grandma worry.

Thinking of what the original owner had done, Ji Tingsen couldn't help sighing.

Too much black history.

He promised again: "I swear it's not. If I lie, it will make me unable to survive in the entertainment industry?"

After speaking, Ji Tingsen couldn't help laughing.

It's been two lifetimes, and it's the first time I swear and swear, it feels quite funny, but Qin Zhen obviously doesn't believe it.

It is understandable that people like them are surrounded by calculations, lies, and flattery all day long, and it is better to do more than to say more, and they will not believe anything credulously.

He lay down on his back, and his sleepiness gave his voice a dreamlike sluggishness: "Don't worry, I want to be free as soon as possible more than you."

 It's not just a plastic marriage, but freedom in every sense.

After a moment of silence, the man beside him said indifferently: "It's better like this."

Maybe this time he really misunderstood him, he thought.

...

Life in the old house is much more leisurely than Ji Tingsen imagined, and there are probably other Ji family members who hate him more, because all kinds of things have not happened.

On the third day after returning to Lanzhan Garden, he started working immediately.

In the past, the next commercial had not yet reached the agreed shooting date, but due to some reasons, it was brought forward.

Fu Cong called to discuss with Ji Tingsen and asked him if he wanted to shoot.

In the past, advertisements or other activities have been advanced or postponed. This is very common in the circle, but his Guaibao doesn't like these changes, so it is likely to be rejected.

Ji Tingsen said it could be filmed.

Idle is idle, and the advertiser promised to increase the shooting cost by 20%, which is very sincere.

Fu Cong called the director of the advertisement and said that it could be filmed.

The director hung up the phone, wiped his face, and went to arrange the shooting with high spirits.

I thought that Ji Tingsen would refuse, but at this moment, where would he find someone with the same reputation and good looks? Don't they need to be busy with their own affairs?

I'm worrying ...

for the sake of Ji Tingsen's talkativeness this time, it's because he really made a film as much as the rumors said, bear with it!

......

The commercial shooting was at the studio of Yaohui Building. Ji Tingsen woke up early, but he was still almost late.

It wasn't him who was late, but the driver assigned to him by the Qin family.

Before getting out of the car, Ji Tingsen said to the driver in the driver's seat: "Uncle Xu, there are only three things to do, and you won't be late if you are late again.

" No, probably a partner who despises such a powerful person as Qin Zhen can get some kind of pleasure.

Uncle Xu frowned: "Young Master Ji, how could you call a car so early, I'm old..."

Ji Tingsen glanced at his watch, he was not angry, there was no need.

He affirmed the other party's excuse: "You are right. You should not drive when you are old. It is dangerous to drive on the road. I take back what I just said. You can resign now."

Uncle Xu was taken aback. Ji Tingsen is usually not the best to fool Why, why is it so horizontal all of a sudden.

It's not sloppy, it's just talking softly and skillfully, without even pulling your face down, it seems like it's not easy to offend.

No matter what Uncle Xu thinks, Ji Tingsen is not allowed to be late with him.

If you don't know your mistakes when you are late, there is no room for tolerance.

He finally said: "You have my contact information, tell me before twelve noon today, do you want to go back to the old house or resign, if there is no reply, I will let Qin Zhen fire you, that's it."

Since rebirth , without the many responsibilities and burdens of the previous life, Ji Tingsen has intentionally let himself relax, think less and relax more, so as not to increase the burden on the body.

But some things are a matter of principle, where right and wrong are right and wrong, turning a blind eye will become a big problem.

During this little entanglement, exactly three minutes passed before he turned and left.

Uncle Xu let out a hey, and muttered unwillingly: "Let President Qin fire me? You can really boast!"

He was a little scared, but when he remembered Ji Tingsen's apprehension when facing President Qin in the past, he was not as good as their servants. Only a fool would believe a complaint!

...

When Ji Tingsen arrived at the studio, Fu Cong had already understood the entire shooting process.

Seeing Ji Tingsen coming in, Fu Cong glanced at his watch and trotted over: "Sure, baby, you're ten minutes ahead of the agreed time, amazing!"

Ji Tingsen raised his eyebrows slightly: "Really? Then you will praise me often in the future."

He went to the dressing room with Fu Cong, and saw that Fu Cong was carrying a bag, holding advertising materials in one hand, and soy milk for himself in the other. , just like a Christmas tree, took the information in his hand, and put the shoulder bag that was about to fall into his hand.

The staff in the studio were all stunned.

Everyone knows Ji Tingsen's beauty is a natural luminous body, so when he comes in, everyone can't help but look at him, there's nothing wrong with that.

But the legendary Ji Tingsen with a bad temper who looks like a young master just now...

Director Assistant Zhao Yifan couldn't help elbowing the staff next to him: "Hey, am I dazzled? That's Ji Da Beauty?"

Ji Dameiren is a nickname given to Ji Tingsen by netizens, and of course it also has a derogatory meaning.

"Beauty" is mostly used to describe women, which means that Ji Tingsen has a big temper and is squeamish, not like a man.

But now, what a gentleman feels.

The staff also looked confused, and shook their heads after thinking about it: "It's acting, there are few people in the dressing room, maybe it's revealed now."

Zhao Yifan rubbed his chin, he is a student of the Film Academy, and he just came out to experience life.

Now the curiosity is aroused, and I found a pen and paper and went to the dressing room: "I will know if I am a human or a ghost, do you want to go together?" 

The staff is also a little...: "Then Let's go together!"

After Zhao Yifan entered the dressing room, Ji Tingsen was drinking soy milk while reading advertisement materials.

Seeing the two young men staring at him, he asked with a smile, "Are you looking for me? What's the matter?"

Looking at the eyes of the young man looking over with a smile, Zhao Yifan blushed, "Ji... Teacher Ji, I am yours. ...Fans, can you sign me?"

Ahhhh, he felt his heartbeat was about to pop out of his throat, Ji Tingsen was already about to glow from a distance, but when he came to him, he realized that it was just now Where, is the real person carved from jade? 

It's so white and beautiful, wow!

I even smiled to myself...

fuck him!

I was not a fan before, but now I am a fan!

Ji Tingsen took the paper and pen, and comforted the child who seemed to be about the same age as Ming Rui: "I'm so nervous, you must like me very much, thank you for your support, do you need to write anything else besides the signature?"

Mommy, is the voice so nice?

Zhao Yifan felt that his whole body was about to float, and at the same time he felt a deep sense of guilt.

He actually casually took a piece of torn paper and asked Ji Tingsen to sign it, oh... a little shyly said: "Can you sign...can you sign it on the clothes?"

Ji Tingsen looked at the red-faced The young man nodded with a smile: "Of course."

He signed his name, saw that the young man was still standing still, and asked, "Why, do you still want to take a group photo? No problem."

Fans' requests seemed to be about the same?

Looking at the group photo on the phone, Zhao Yifan wished he could fly around outside with his wings. The staff member who came with him handed over

his coat: "Ji... Teacher Ji, I also want an autograph. Your handwriting is really beautiful, much better than before. Did you practice it on purpose?", he suddenly became nervous again.

A long time ago, Ji Tingsen was ridiculed by many people because of his poor handwriting, and then he seldom signed autographs for fans.

He is really going to be scolded for lifting whichever pot he doesn't open!

Woo...

Ji Tingsen signed his name with his own font. After finishing writing, he replied: "I practiced it on purpose. My previous handwriting was not very good. After realizing the shame, I will try my best to write better than now." Better, I won't embarrass you."

He had a calming temperament, and he let the two fans let go of their nervousness and vigilance without any hassle.

With a dreamy expression on his face, the staff carefully took the coat and left with Zhao Yifan.

After going out, he stomped his feet fiercely, and the elders who were almost thirty years old stared angrily: "Damn! Which bastards said that Ji Tingsen's face is fierce and hard to deal with? Everyone stand up and die!"

Zhao Yifan hung up the group photo On the circle of friends, while echoing: "Yes!"

After posting to Moments, he sneakily pulled the director into a small corner again: "Uncle, please do me a favor."

Director: "Little bastard, want to sneak away? Then the salary is gone!"

Zhao Yifan shook his head and put his hands together Eleven poses: "How can it be? I heard that Mr. Ji's acting skills are not very good. You should be more patient when shooting later, just treat it for me.

" Get ready to spend two days...Wait, Teacher Ji? Didn't you call him Ji Vase..." Zhao Yifan's hairs were all blown up, and he jumped up to cover the director's mouth: " You heard it wrong! It's Mr. Ji! Don't speak ill of my idol in front of me, turn against you..."