Chapter 57

Ji Tingsen was not kissed by Qin Zhen for a long time, only four or five seconds.

In the end, he pushed the person away.

According to Qin Zhen's early style of work, pushing cannot be pushed away, and it will aggravate the aggression, but this time there was no resistance at all, and he took a step back according to the force of being pushed, which was very polite.

The gray-blue eyes stared straight at it, like a large beast that had been hungry for many days, but the corners of its lips were raised: "Brother Sen, are you okay?"

What's the matter?

The feeling of being kissed, or the person giving the kiss?

Ji Tingsen didn't answer, he didn't know.

Qin Zhen asked himself and answered: "I think it's very good...Can I not hide so fast next time, my technique is not good? I only used it on you...Practice makes perfect, we will practice more in the future "

Only poking-in, he hid as fast as he was some terrible thing, so sensitive.

He said not to touch randomly, so he played with the jade pendant tied around Ji Tingsen's waist with his fingers very restrainedly, rubbing his fingertips back and forth, while expressing some kind of longing with his eyes very restrainedly.

Ji Tingsen: "..."

 I couldn't see how he was kneading the jade pendant, and pulled the jade pendant back: "I'll have a show later, Yifan will take you to the hotel."

Qin Zhen will climb from the chair to the dressing table The little orange cat hugged him, held the cat and shook it in front of Ji Tingsen, and ordered: "Xiao Huangpi, go and beg your father, let the three of us go to the hotel together, okay?" 

The little orange cat was probably raised by Qin Zhen It was ripe, and it was held up and dangling without struggling, but just meowed in protest.

Ji Tingsen couldn't help laughing, and pinched the little orange cat's paw pad: "It has a name—Xiao Jiu, doesn't it?"

Qin Zhen took advantage of Ji Tingsen's hand to touch the cat, and touched the palm: "What about me? Call my husband to listen."

After a pause, he tried Tantan again: "Or, let's try again? I haven't tasted it just now..."

At this moment, someone knocked on the door.

Ji Tingsen withdrew his hand and urged Qin Zhen: "Go and open the door."

"Little Huang Pi, your father doesn't give me a title, so it's quite easy to order me." Qin Zhen whispered to the little orange cat, and opened the door.

Ji Tingsen: "..."

It was Ji Tingsen's makeup artist who knocked on the door.

The crew was on vacation for half a day, and there was no need to shoot the afternoon scene. She came to remove Ji Tingsen's make-up and headgear.

The door couldn't be pushed open, and when the people inside opened the door, it sounded like it was locked, and then looked at Qin Zhen holding the cat... locked the door, oh ho... is it convenient to go in now?

The man was too imposing to make people dare not look at him, but he opened the door in a gentlemanly manner.

The make-up artist subconsciously went in, and seeing Ji Tingsen, who was well-dressed and his hair was not messy, felt a little inexplicably disappointed.

But when Ji Tingsen was taking off his makeup, the man with a cold face would pass Ji Tingsen water for a while, stroke the cat for a while, or watch people take off his makeup without blinking, his eyes focused and hot.

Makeup artist: If this is not love!

She has also been to a lot of production crews, and has seen many artists' patrons or partners visit the set, but those people are either bossing around, or playing with mobile phones while waiting for others, and so on, and there has never been anyone like this one, who is dedicated It's like flying away if you miss a glance.

One bite at a time, Brother Sen, true love is right!

It was only then that Ji Tingsen knew that it was no wonder that Qin Zhen said that he wanted to go back to the hotel together. It turned out that the crew had a holiday.

The reason for the vacation was related to Qin Zhen. Yaohui Entertainment is one of the investors of "Wen Tian".

The investor said he was going to have a holiday, but the director was really looking forward to it.

Everyone wants to take a break, but the crew will be paid if they stop for a day. Investors say it is different, and they can rest assured and bold.

On the way back to the hotel, the cat was replaced by Ji Tingsen.

It's been a long time since I've seen the little orange cat. At first, the little orange cat was a little familiar, but after a while, it became intimate. It lay in Ji Tingsen's arms and looked left and right, a little curious in timidity, which was very interesting.

Qin Zhen watched the little orange cat take Ji Tingsen's arms for granted, and was so jealous that he wrapped his arms around the back of Ji Tingsen's neck and put it on the other shoulder, as if embracing him.

A few minutes later, Ji Tingsen had no choice but to ask, "Can you..."

He just let it go, his fingers were still pinching and groping on his shoulder, and he couldn't rest for a moment.

Qin Zhen: "What can't be done?"

Danfeng's sharp and proud eyes widened slightly, and the lines softened a lot, innocent and confused, like a pitiful child who was abused.

This acting...

Ji Tingsen knew that Qin Zhen was faking it, but he felt a little self-condemning.

Maybe he shouldn't be so fierce to Qin Zhen.

Fifteen seconds later, the two continued walking, but it was Qin Zhen who hugged the cat instead.

The other hand was still free to hold Ji Tingsen's hand.

Special Assistant Yan, who was waiting at the entrance of the hotel, saw his boss dragging his family along.

In order not to disturb the family, he briefly reported a few things.

For example, the fruit and other snacks specially prepared for Ji Tingsen and Ji Mingrui were placed in Ji Tingsen's room because Ji Mingrui was away.

The daily necessities of Qin Zhen and the little orange cat were also placed in the room.

In the evening, the dinner with the director and several leading actors was set at six o'clock.

Ji Tingsen listened silently.

It's not surprising, after all, Qin Zhen has already gone through the process of the previous crew.

But at that time, he didn't know that Qin Zhen treated him...

After lunch, after getting Ji Tingsen's permission, Qin Zhen rummaged through Ji Tingsen's closet, found the bathrobe familiarly, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. bath.

Of course, this time he planned to stay on the set for two days, and he brought all the toiletries and a change of clothes, except for the bathrobe.

To ask is to forget.

After washing, he urged Ji Tingsen to take a bath too.

Ji Tingsen did have the habit of taking a shower when he came back from the set, but Qin Zhen's urging gave him an inexplicable sense of urgency, which made him...

Seeing Ji Tingsen hesitate, Qin Zhen said: "Brother Sen, what are you thinking?" "

It's nothing."

"What's nothing, I promise not to mess around, although the two big green eyes don't affect my liking for you, but they will make my heart hurt." Qin Zhen said: "Go take a bath and have a good sleep in the afternoon.

The blue eyes are actually exaggerated, but Ji Tingsen's skin is fair, and the sequelae of shooting a night scene yesterday is that there are still faint blue marks on the fundus of the eyes, and he can tell at a glance that he has not had a good rest.

When Ji Tingsen came out, Qin Zhen was already waiting with a hair dryer.

Ji Tingsen: "..."

No wonder he didn't find a hair dryer in the bathroom just now.

Qin Zhen even moved the chair, which is under the window.

The sun shone into a bright place, and he held up the hair dryer: "Sit here, reciprocate, this time I will serve you."

Couples who pass the bright road don't need to draw the curtains to hide.

Even if it is photographed, the reported things will not show their faces due to the intervention of some forces, and there is nothing to hide.

When Ji Tingsen said he would come by himself, Qin Zhen put the hair dryer on the table next to him and asked democratically, "Brother Sen, did you do it on purpose?"

"What?"

"Deliberately reject me, and I'm sure I'll go over and hug you?"

Ji Tingsen: "..."

He heard a strong threat in the words, and knew that Qin Zhen would really do it, so he had no choice but to walk over.

He regretted those few seconds of indulgence in the dressing room, which made him not as confident as before when facing Qin Zhen.

Both of them have short hair, half blown and half dried, and it dries quickly.

Ji Tingsen went to put the hair dryer on, and Qin Zhen followed him step by step.

When Ji Tingsen put the hair dryer away, Qin Zhen reached out to fish it out, and brought him half-carried to the sink.

Ji Tingsen didn't know what Qin Zhen was going to do, but staying with Qin Zhen in a relatively cramped place like the bathroom made him feel uneasy.

In particular, he often felt that there was nothing he could do about Qin Zhen.

This kind of helplessness is not because you are helpless, but because you don't want to use it even more ruthlessly, and if you are not ruthless, it doesn't work. If you are not careful, you will always be taken advantage of by Qin Zhen.

The two are standing facing the mirror.

With Ji Tingsen in front, Qin Zhen rested one hand on Ji Tingsen's waist and supported the sink with the other, which seemed very intimate.

Ji Tingsen glanced at the mirror, turned his head away: "Qin Zhen, I'm sleepy, don't make trouble."

Qin Zhen looked at the image in the mirror, and there was a very strong longing and excitement in his eyes, but he hid it very well , said in a very soothing and relaxed tone: "I don't do anything, I promise, it's just...Brother Sen, take a look at us and see if we are really a good match, I just want you to take a look, Also look at me more, you look at cats, assistants, managers, even smiles at Special Assistant Yan, but only at me...do you hate me, or embarrass me?"

Ji Tingsen Looking up, the two portraits in the mirror are leaning on each other, harmonious and beautiful.

Of course he didn't hate Qin Zhen, and even felt that the distance between Qin Zhen and him was the shortest and closest in this world, but this kind of closeness made him afraid.

Yes, fear.

Ji Tingsen had too many things in his heart that he couldn't explain, so he simply said: "I don't hate you."

Qin Zhen looked at Ji Tingsen's face in the mirror: "You always treat me like this, I am very disturbed and scared, afraid that you will hate you, I'm afraid that you will be alienated, and I can't help myself..."