Chapter 25

Bai Ning was taken aback by Feng Yingkai's oppressive gaze.

Holding the half-eaten skewers in his hands, Bai Ning was "confused" and timidly asked with instinctive fear, "Know what..."

In fact, he was quite smart, even if Feng Yingkai didn't explain clearly what he was asking. What is it, but intuition already has the answer first.

But whether it was Ji Tingsen's instructions, or the indescribable feeling in his heart, the precious intimacy that only he knew a certain secret made him decide to ask three questions.

Ji Tingsen sat between Bai Ning and Feng Yingkai.

Looking at Bai Ning and then at Feng Yingkai, because of Feng Yingkai's serious expression, he asked: "What's wrong?"

The iron stick in the palm of his hand was gripped vigorously, almost embedded in the flesh, causing pain Keeping the question sentence smooth, Feng Yingkai asked: "What's wrong with your waist...?" 

Then he explained: "You don't feel well, maybe I misread it."

After caressing, Ji Tingsen explained: "When I went home yesterday, I twisted my waist when I went downstairs. I feel uncomfortable after sitting for a long time."

Feng Yingkai: "Twisted...twisted?"

He was rarely so unresponsive But the deep and handsome facial features faded from the gloom visible to the naked eye: "Did you hurt your muscles and nerves? Should you take a film..."

Ji Tingsen repeatedly said that he was much better, and handed him a grilled squid "Try it, it's cumin-flavored, it's not particularly spicy."

Feng Yingkai took it and finished it in two or three bites.

Like a compressed spring that removes the weight of a thousand pieces of gold, the vigorous and relaxed mood made him unable to relieve even standing up.

Turning his gaze around the crowded room, he raised his voice, "Everyone wants to eat anything else, report it in the group, and I'll take care of the rest!"

Amidst the din and jubilation, Ji Tingsen and Yin Lianyun clinked glasses.

Unless necessary, he generally doesn't drink, and just walks with others with the orange juice in his hand.

One shoulder suddenly sank, it was Feng Yingkai.

Feng Yingkai was standing, so Ji Tingsen looked up at him and asked what was wrong with him.

"Tingsen, I want to drink." Feng Yingkai's demeanor was rather gloomy. The joy just now was fleeting, and his mood sank lightly: "Can I?"

He didn't want to drink, but just asked casually, and then said got an affirmative answer.

Actually it doesn't make much sense, but asked anyway.

Ji Tingsen knew that he was in a bad mood, probably because he wanted to drink but couldn't let go of tomorrow's shooting, so he thought for a while: "Yes, up to two cans."

Adult men metabolize alcohol very quickly, and it's early now, so it won't affect tomorrow 's filming. normal work.

Because Feng Yingkai was standing, he had to look up.

Black hair, fair face, and mouth that was so hot that it was so hot were all exposed under the light, and the whole person was like a paintbrush, without the slightest blemish.

Feng Yingkai lowered his eyes and smiled, took a can of beer and went outside to drink, but didn't come in again.

...

In the middle of the month, Ji Tingsen received a call from Mrs. Qin, saying that she was going abroad to visit an old friend this month, and if Qin Zhen bullied him, just call her and tell her.

Ji Tingsen said that Qin Zhen treated him very well and reassured the old lady.

If Mrs. Qin still allows Ji Tingsen to have time, remember to go and see the orchids in the flower room of the old house. Although the gardener is also very good at tending them, but Ji Tingsen is a flower lover and the owner, so he intends to inspect on her behalf. It's always different.

Ji Tingsen said yes.

That night, Ji Tingsen received another call from Qin Zhen.

They still said the same thing: "Grandma has gone abroad, and she won't be back in a short time, so she doesn't need to go to the old house this month."

Ji Tingsen: "Okay."

The two of them hadn't seen each other for about seven or eight days, and the shallow familiarity accumulated when Qin Zhen was ill had long since dissipated, and there was an awkward silence with nothing to say on the phone.

After a few seconds, the two spoke at the same time:

Ji Tingsen: "If there is nothing else, I'll..."

Qin Zhen: "You don't have anything else to say?"

Qin Zhen spoke faster, every word Cold and clear, it completely overwhelmed Ji Tingsen's unhurried voice: "No, right, grandma asked you to take care of her flowers, have you forgotten?"

Ji Tingsen: "Remember."

Qin Zhen: "Just remember, what are you doing?" When I'm free, I'll ask Special Assistant Yan to pick you up."

Ji Tingsen: "No, I'll go there when I have time."