Chapter 13

After Ji Tingsen got into the car, he realized that it was Liu Zhi who was driving.

An upright and somewhat dull child with flaxen hair in a mess, as if he hastily rolled out of bed after waking up at night.

Looking at each other, he smiled at Liu Zhi: "Morning"

Liu Zhi: "Oh...morning!"

He quickly turned his head and looked ahead, but his heartbeat couldn't stop, so it was not an illusion , Ji Tingsen actually looks better the longer he grows, and he even discharges him!

And Brother Qin, he never let Ji Tingsen pick him up before, he got out of the car so quickly just now, and brought someone into the car.

The world has become a way he doesn't understand...

There are three big men in the car, but they are so quiet that there is no movement at all.

Qin Zhen: "Drive, go to Yaohui first."

Liu Zhi: "Yaohui?"

He was brought up by his father to be trained by Qin Zhen, so he naturally knew that Yaohui Entertainment is the property of the Qin family, so Brother Qin actually wanted to send Ji Tingsen there work?

It's only been a few days, and I feel like I missed a hundred million gossip.

Ji Tingsen glanced at Qin Zhen: "No need, stop the car at the gate of the community, someone is waiting for me."

Qin Zhen: "It's up to you."

Seeing the other party's cold face, Ji Tingsen didn't speak anymore.

Before getting out of the car, he took the time to send Ming Rui a text message, nothing more than paying attention to daily concerns such as rest and eating breakfast. Logically, his heart would hurt, but his body was fine.

It turned out that as long as he was close to Qin Zhen, or near the objects that Qin Zhen had touched, Caring Mingrui would not be backlashed.

Yes, backlash.

Perhaps only these two words can express his current strange physical condition.

Liu Zhi stopped at the entrance of the community and reminded loudly: "Brother Ji, we're here!"

He did it on purpose, pretending that no one has ever seen Ji Tingsen pester Brother Qin, saying that he would get off the car at the gate of the community, and he would definitely find an excuse later...

Ji Tingsen: "Okay, thank you."

He got off the car , and walked forward after closing the car door.

More than 100 meters away, there is a nanny car parked on the side of the road. The last two digits of the license plate number are 89, which is the car assigned to him by the company.

The beige long thin windbreaker flipped slightly in the morning wind. The owner of the clothes was thin but tall and looked very eye-catching, without a trace of reluctance or turning back.

Just go that far.

Liu Zhi opened his mouth: "Brother, Ji Tingsen..."

It was he who misunderstood

Qin Zhen: "Drive."

He couldn't tell what he was feeling, but Ji Tingsen's non-entanglement was exactly what he wanted.

That's good, he thought.

.....

Ji Tingsen met Fu Cong's gossiping eyes as soon as he got in the car.

Fu Cong: "Baby, you didn't come out of the community just now. That car smells like money from a distance..."

Ji Tingsen took the soy milk in his hand: "It's what you want."

Fu Cong: "Then why didn't Mrs. Qin send you off? If my other half grows up to be like you, let alone the entertainment industry, I'll go downstairs and take a walk."

He said jokingly, but in fact he was worried.

There are many celebrities marrying rich families, but after all, they are high climbers, who knows whether it is bitter or sweet inside.

If Guaibao is wronged, it hurts to think about it.

Husband Qin?

Ji Tingsen was already immune to the strange words that popped out of his mouth, but he could still feel the other party's concern, so he explained: "It's not on the way, he has a meeting in the morning."

Fu Cong: "...All right."

Anyway, he couldn't imagine what the life of a super boss like Qin Zhen would be like.

But my baby is so good, who can not love it.

Hold on tight, don't panic.

Ji Tingsen didn't want to talk about Qin Zhen in depth, and there was really nothing to say about the plastic marriage.

He turned to ask: "What are the plans for today?"

Fu Cong immediately went to work: "There is a contract to be signed in the morning, which is the men's facial cleanser that was settled a few days ago. The other party is very satisfied with your skin condition and popularity. , I've already negotiated the contract, just sign it."

"Director Feng's play is about to join the group in one month, and the acting class for you will start this afternoon, three times a week."

"Yes, half a month afterwards, there will be an audition for a fairy tale drama, I will give you the booklet and basic information in a while, you can take a look at it when you have time, and make sure which role you want to play as soon as possible, and leave the rest to me."

"..."

The two exchanged work information and soon arrived at the company.

The cleanser contract was about half past ten, and before the other party arrived, Ji Tingsen first read the materials of the Xianxia drama that Fu Cong said.

In recent years, adaptations of novels have been popular, such as the fairy tale drama "Question of Immortals".

Fu Cong's professionalism is unquestionable: "I've read the novel once, and the male protagonist in "Ask the Immortal" is very good. The director has been confirmed to be Tang Yun. Tang Yun's dramas are not violent. If we can win this role , I won't worry about the topic next year."

Ji Tingsen clicked on the word "Question of Immortals" on the cover of the document, and said honestly: "Brother Fu, I can fight for any role except the male lead, and I will finish the novel as soon as possible." Again."

Fu Cong: "Why? What's wrong with the male lead?"

Ji Tingsen shook his head: "Tang Yun's team is very good, and the screenwriter is also very good. I think every character in "Ask the Immortal" will be very good. I'm afraid I can't afford the male lead in such a big drama. Let's try a role with few roles first. Take your time?"

Fu Cong froze for a moment: "I'm the one in a hurry, so it's good to take your time."

Recently, Guaibao's excellence has made him happy, but he forgot that Guaibao used to be known as a ratings poison. Let's talk about acting skills.

Ji Tingsen lied. As the former ruler of the Ji family, he was never afraid of anything.

What's more, according to the original record, "Ask the Immortal" is a milestone in the fairy tale drama in the film and television industry, which shows that it is rare and should not be missed.

Coincidentally, "Ask the Immortals" is Ming Rui's another outstanding work after "The Palace of Living Wu", "Qingwu Palace" made Ming Rui a household name, and "Ask the Immortals" completely made Ming Rui a top-notch.

He will fight for the role in "Ask the Immortal", but he can't do that just because he knows that this drama in the original book will explode and snatch Ming Rui's chance.

...

At 10:15, Ji Tingsen and Fu Cong left the lounge.

They are on the ninth floor, and the signing is on the twentieth floor.

While waiting for the elevator, the elevator door opened, and the young man standing at the front immediately lowered his face when he saw Ji Tingsen: "It's really a narrow Yuanjia Road, and I suddenly remembered that something fell upstairs. Wait a minute, I have to use the elevator again."

Fu Cong "Meng Lanfeng!"