Chapter 35

Ji Tingsen was stunned for a moment, but quickly realized, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry."

Qin Zhen rubbed the pillow on his lap, his finger bones were long and his hands were strong, and a corner of the poor pillow was almost crushed by him. The gray-blue eyes were calm with just the right doubt: "Why do you apologize?"

"The manager knows that I'm married. I can't hide this from him, and I don't want to hide it...other than that, I don't want to hide it." Others know about our marriage, if you think it's inappropriate, you can deduct part of the property from the divorce agreement."

"Well - this, if he is the only one who knows about it, then forget it." Qin Zhen waved his hand generously, his brow furrowed for a moment, always feeling uncomfortable: "Is there anything else?"

Ji Tingsen remembered the oolong he had when he left home last time, and incidentally reported: "I'm going back to the set in a while, so call me if you have anything to do."

Qin Zhen hummed, and then asked: "The filming is very interesting, isn't it? How about kissing scenes and sex scenes?"

He repeated Fu Cong's words, which actually meant asking questions, but Ji Tingsen was very calm, which made him feel as if he was worried If I don't let go of this matter, I feel like I'm looking for something.

At this moment, his tone was very steady, and only he knew that when he uttered the word "sex scene", he said it with a heavy voice.

Ji Tingsen said pertinently: "It's very interesting to experience different lives in filming, but before the film is edited, the process of filming looks rather silly."

He couldn't help laughing as he spoke . Others acted, like the last time Bai Ning played the role of running in the rain, but he tripped over a water pipe filled with "rainwater". The scene was quite funny, and everyone laughed like crazy.

Looking around and talking about him, Qin Zhen thought in his heart, poked the pillow emotionally, and said nonchalantly, "Really, I'm planning to invest in a few movies privately, and I happened to go see them with you." 

In fact, he completely misunderstood, Maybe I have already forgotten that I warned the original owner before, don't bring things about the entertainment industry to the family, let the original owner do whatever he likes, and it's best not to bother him.

Ji Tingsen remembered these, and he only regarded the kissing scene and sex scene as some troublesome work, and had no other thoughts at all. Since it was troublesome, how could he say more.

But Qin Zhen was so eager to try, he had to stop: "Let's do it another day."

Qin Zhen: "Why?"

Rubbing the screen of the phone with his thumb, Ji Tingsen said with a headache: "Didn't you just say that I'm going to have a sex scene and a kiss this afternoon ?" You are my family, watching this kind of drama... I will feel very strange and affect my performance."

This is similar to the fact that a student writes a composition and doesn't want to read it to people close to him, and he is simply a little embarrassed.

Qin Zhen was noncommittal, but felt instinctively uncomfortable.

He doesn't think he has any intentions towards Ji Tingsen, but he just imagined this and that with others not long ago, and the object of his imagination will go to others... Even if it is filming, there is always a feeling of territorial violation.

After Ji Tingsen went upstairs, Qin Zhen contacted Fu Cong.

Qin Zhen had a beast-like intuition, and even though he didn't feel that he had anything to Ji Tingsen, he took immediate action.

This is almost the same as preferring to kill by mistake rather than let go.

He just glanced at Fu Cong's phone number and wrote it down without any delay, and he successfully got the electronic version of the script, and ordered: "I don't want Brother Ji... Sen to know about this.

Fu Cong: "This..." 

How could he betray Guaibao, but the boss on the other end of the phone seemed to be able to read people's hearts: "I just want to know more about Sen Ge's life, so I won't harm him. If you destroy this kind of...interest, Yaohui has no shortage of artist managers, understand?"

Fu Cong: "...President Qin, I understand."

Qin Zhen hung up the phone, Added Fu Cong's WeChat: [Mark all the sex scenes and kissing scenes and send them to me within three hours. ]

Fu Cong: Sure enough, he is jealous.

He replied tremblingly: [Mr. Qin, Ji Shao has always kept himself very clean. ]

In front of her jealous husband, Fu Cong didn't dare to call him "Baby" again, and very consciously obeyed Lei Feihong's address for his own artists. He originally wanted to talk about the video he posted last night, but after thinking about it did not mention.

He still doesn't want to tell the private affairs of his artist, even if the person is the husband, it seems better for them to discover the matters between husband and wife.

Qin Zhen quickly replied: [Yes. ]

...

After Fu Cong finished contacting Qin Zhen, he sent a message to his artist with trepidation: [Baby, are you still going as planned? ]

I didn't dare to call, there was a shadow.

Ji Tingsen replied: [Yes]

Fu Cong: [Are you sure? Are you feeling well? 】

Boss Qin seems to be very jealous, didn't he drag his baby to bed and clean him up?

Ji Tingsen: [Why do you ask such a question? ]

Fu Cong: [Haha... Didn't you want a video last night, didn't you practice it? 】

Ji Tingsen had a headache, and replied carefully: 【You are thinking too much Brother Fu, I have to work today, Qin Zhen is very considerate, and neither of us is very sexual. My health is fine, and I won't delay filming, don't worry. ]

Fu Cong: [Okay. 】

In fact, in the Doubting Life series, Guaibao seems to be indifferent to everything, but Mr. Qin is not, he has seen photos of this big guy, with such a straight nose, such long fingers, a good figure and manly, according to him reading men's countless experiences, it shouldn't be abstinence.

It must be that Guaibao has too little actual combat experience, so he has to think of a way.

...

Ji Tingsen did not return to the set immediately, but went to the house on Yushan Road.

In the quiet villa area, the price of each villa is almost 100 million yuan, but although his building has the most advantageous location, he didn't spend any money.

Qin Zhen is a developer, and when the house opened, it was just around the time of the wedding, so it was given as a betrothal gift.

The house had been renovated at the beginning, and now it has been thoroughly cleaned. He had to come and see for himself before making a decision on what to add.

Ji Tingsen focused on the study and bedroom, and felt that his soul was stretched a lot.

Although the house in Lanzhan Garden is good, there can be no two tigers in one mountain. Although he is no longer in power and has a peaceful personality, but after many years of sitting down as the owner of the house, he still has a desire to control in his bones. It is very important to have a space that is completely his own.

Stopping and turning around, another hour passed.

Ji Tingsen asked Fu to choose one of the guest rooms on the first floor as his own room.

Fu Cong waved his hand: "Farewell baby, your house is very expensive, and all my worth put together can only sleep in a bathtub."

"Bathtub" Ji Tingsen thought for a while: "Then the first one on the left next to the living room That room has a bathtub, so that's it."

The room he said was the best one in the guest room.

Fu Cong held back reservedly for a while, his hair was full of joy, and he rushed to the room: "Wait a minute, I'm going to take a photo to show off, my brother is also a man with hundreds of millions of feet on land. ....."

Ji Tingsen shook his head and laughed, just when Bai Ning called, he got through.

"Brother Ji, when are you going back to the set?"

"I'll be back soon." Ji Tingsen glanced at his watch, ten forty: "Go back at noon, around one o'clock."

"Well, I'll wait for you." Bai Ning said.

Ji Tingsen felt that Bai Ning's voice was quite low, so he asked, "Is there anything you need to tell me?"

"No." Bai Ning said, hesitating for a moment and then asked, "Brother Ji, did Director Feng contact you?"

"No, what happened to the crew?"

"It's not an accident, it's just... the afternoon show, I still think the original is good, but director Feng asked the scriptwriter to change it, emotional conflicts sometimes rely on body language To express, kissing scene and bed scene are both crossed out, isn't it too good?" After Bai Ning finished speaking, he held his breath and waited for the answer from the other side.

Because of Yuan Neng, he doesn't like scenes with physical contact very much, but when he thinks about being with Ji Tingsen... his palms sweat and his face feels a little hot, not because of fear, but because of anticipation.

Ji Tingsen really didn't know about the script change: "That's it, let's talk about it when I get back to the set, okay?"

Bai Ning responded in a low voice, and then hung up the phone reluctantly.

Ji Tingsen heaved a sigh of relief, if what Bai Ning said was true, that would be great.

He had read the script when he took over the show, and he paid special attention to the sex scenes and kissing scenes. At that time, he thought it was still within the acceptable range, and he could do it if he wanted to.

He didn't immediately ask Feng Yingkai what was going on, let's wait until the crew to talk about it.

...

After watching the house, you have to rush back to the crew directly.

Before getting into the car, Fu Cong was still appreciating the photos, but when he turned around, he found that Ji Tingsen, who was standing beside him, had disappeared.

Turning around, I found Ji Tingsen standing by the flower wall and looking at the house next door.

Fu Cong: "My dear..."

Seeing Ji Tingsen raised his hand, the long-term tacit understanding made him shut up immediately, and followed the other's eyes to look at the other side. A young man who looked handsome and rich was looking at him talk to people in the yard.

As if sensing their gazes, the handsome guy glanced this way, and then walked over.

Fu Cong's gaze paused on the tear mole in the corner of the handsome guy's eyes. He was a good young man, and he looked like a romantic seed.

The young man was Gu Zhao, who met Ji Tingsen once at Shangya, looked at Ji Tingsen and said, "We met again, what a coincidence."