Chapter 28

Sensing Ji Tingsen's approach, Qin Zhen stroked the white and tender petals with his fingertips, and withdrew his hand.

During the movement, under the well-tailored royal blue shirt, the smooth and lean muscle outline seemed to be revealed, introverted and sexy, very dazzling.

Ji Tingsen felt that Qin Zhen should be in a good mood.

In most cases, Qin Zhen is more like a precise and stable machine, rarely in a state that can be called leisurely.

No wonder, though, that now is the best time of year to see the garden.

The two walked back side by side, and Qin Zhen asked, "What are you doing here?"

He has a very good bone appearance, and his face is three-dimensional. At this moment, his head is slightly tilted, his eyebrows are raised and his nose is straight, until the lines are clean The neat jaw is quite impeccably handsome.

Ji Tingsen raised the book in his hand and smiled: "Basking in the sun."

This is the truth.

Reading is just by the way, he likes the feeling of the sun falling on his body, the spreading warmth is incomparable to anything else.

Fortunately, his skin doesn't get tanned easily, otherwise he would look ugly on camera, and Fu Cong would have to nag for days.

Basking in the sun?

A very down-to-earth answer, but Qin Zhen didn't believe it.

He stretched out his hand, palm up in front of Ji Tingsen: "Let me see."

Ji Tingsen put the book in Qin Zhen's hand.

Qin Zhen flipped through it casually, it was all in foreign languages, it was a famous foreign classic: "Do you understand it?"

There was no malicious intent in saying this, but it seemed a bit wrong when he said it, and he was a little inexplicably dry , and added: "I remember that there are both Chinese and English characters in the study room. If you want to find it, I can find it for you."

Ji Tingsen really understands it.

Well, the original owner's academic performance is not very good, let alone foreign language, and he has already returned it to the teacher.

He took out his mobile phone from his trouser pocket and shook it in front of Qin Zhen: "It's okay to have it, but it's better to have translated books."

Qin Zhen followed Ji Tingsen's movement of putting the mobile phone back, and his eyes were not affected. Control around his waist.

In less than a second, his eyes quickly moved away.

But he still remembered that dream, the white part that was as flexible as a willow branch was roughly folded by him to an unbelievable arc...

The lip line was slightly stretched, and the anger rose.

What kind of shirt to wear at home, and trousers, and tucked in the waist of the trousers, for fear that others will not know him... It's so scheming!

Forced to drive away the image in his mind, Qin Zhen stopped looking at him and said against his will: "You look better in casual clothes."

This statement is half true and half false, and the last two words are as true as gold.

Ji Tingsen: "...?"

He thought Qin Zhen was weird, but he still said, "I like this."

If it was the original owner, he would probably honor Qin Zhen's words like an imperial decree, but for a man who used to wear loose clothes for a long time For patients who are convenient for various examinations, crisp and well-fitting clothes are particularly attractive.

When I was healthy, I felt that such clothes were a bondage, but I really lost it...

But Qin Zhen's bias is understandable, people are like this, they like what they lack, and people who are busy with work like leisure, which is normal .

Ji Tingsen reciprocated compliments: "You look good in casual clothes and suits."

Very unnutritive and naive dialogue, the atmosphere is also very strange.

He thought for countless times that it would be great if there was no bondage of marriage. Based on the friendship between Qin and Ji's ancestors, Qin Zhen should be a very good friend.

Qin Zhen: ... they all look good?

This sentence sounded like a magic voice, and he untied the top button of his shirt: "It has nothing to do with you, understand?"

Ji Tingsen thought, this is the difficulty of this relationship.

Not too far.

He didn't dare to draw a clear line with others immediately, otherwise he would not even be able to find a reason for his behavior if he took something secretly.

But Qin Zhen guarded him, like a cat with fried hair.

There was a smile hidden in his heart, his amber eyes were extremely serious, and he clicked his jaw appropriately: "

Understood." Qin Zhen keenly caught the fleeting smile of the young man in front of him, and took a deep breath... ...Damn it!

......

Liu Zhi was bored and looking forward to it in the living room.

When Ji Tingsen and Qin Zhen appeared at the door, he immediately leaned over, but his head was aching, and he ran to Ji Tingsen's side: "Brother Ji."