Chapter 52

There was a familiar cold breath at the end of the nose, and the nerves that had been stretched from thinking it was a stranger before were completely relaxed.

It's just that it's still too close...

His back was inevitably stiff, Ji Tingsen pushed his head that was rubbing against his neck, and said helplessly: "...it hurts.

" Qin Zhen, who consciously entered the lick-eating mode, froze for a moment, and calmed down decisively with a low and hoarse voice due to staying up all night: "I accidentally knocked...Brother Sen...I miss you so much ......'

Apart from the newly adopted little orange cat at home, Ji Tingsen has no experience in keeping pets, but at this moment, he really feels like being thrown down by a large canine animal.

Little orange cats are not as clingy as people.

Of course he doesn't believe Qin Zhen's messy words. Qin Zhen is the most shrewd businessman and the most ruthless hunter. Behind any show of weakness means profit.

It's just that both the show of weakness and the hunted know what they are trying to do now. Well aware .

Ji Tingsen emphasized: "We have been separated for less than a day. "

Qin Zhen: "Twenty hours, 72,000 seconds, I miss you every second, and I dreamed of you when I was taking a nap on the plane. If you don't see each other every day, it's like three autumns. Twenty hours is two years many, it is obviously Xiaobie Sheng newlyweds. "

Ji Tingsen:...... Childish like a primary school student. 

His back became stiffer, his forehead was dripping with sweat, and his complexion was probably not good. He didn't want Qin Zhen to find out that he was strange. He grabbed Qin Zhen with his arms. Zhen's half-supported head was pressed back to his chest. 

He had never taken the initiative to get close before, and Qin Zhen's hands and feet were numb in an instant: "Sen...Brother Sen..."

I want...as long as Give a little signal, and he'll be sure...

Ji Tingsen clenched his hand on the back of Qin Zhen's head into a fist, his nails dug into his palm, trying to control what only he could feel, and his muscles began to tremble unconsciously Danger.

The other hand pulled out the hand that was in his pajamas: "Move any more, I'll go to the living room to sleep." 

The power of these words is much stronger than asking Qin Zhen to sleep in the living room, Qin Zhen is completely honest.

Of course, this kind of honesty is also due to being held by Ji Tingsen's arm. He closed his eyes and said, "Sleep sleep sleep, you sleep too."

Ji Tingsen felt the smell of blood in his mouth, probably because he was too nervous just now, and bit his mouth unconsciously.

It stands to reason that kicking Qin Zhen out of bed in one go is the safest way, but he didn't do it after all, maybe it was because the other party ran over late at night to explain a sentence, it was still touching after all.

He couldn't be with Qin Zhen, but he didn't want to trample on such a sincere heart.

A few minutes later, Ji Tingsen gathered his strength, let go of Qin Zhen and turned his back: "Turn off the light and go to sleep."

Qin Zhen got up reluctantly, touched the shell of the mussel night light, it had been on for a long time With that kind of warmth, he turned off the light calmly, took off the only shirt left on his body, and got into bed.

The next day, in the early morning,

Qin Zhen had a stable biological clock. Even though he didn't go to bed until four o'clock in the morning, he still opened his eyes on time at half past six. Next to him, Ji Tingsen, who had his back to him, had returned to his usual lying down posture, with a peaceful expression.

He sat up and looked at it for a while, and when he was fully awake, he touched Ji Tingsen's cheek with his fingertips, and got out of bed.

If it was my own home, I would definitely hug him secretly and hold him in my arms for as long as I could, but in the mother-in-law's home, hard work and ability are the top priority.

The living room was empty, and there was a line of post-it notes pressed under the cup: "Xiao Mori, Xiao Rui, remember to have breakfast, Mom and Dad have gone to work."

There is no need to explain the extra words, the family communicated with each other last night.

Ji's father is a university professor, and students seldom ask for leave unless necessary. Ji's mother is the director of the obstetrics and gynecology department of the hospital. The arrangements for operations and outpatient clinics are full.

Coupled with the fact that the eldest son is now happily married and the youngest son's career is also on the rise, the two elders are very relieved to go about their work.

As for breakfast, there is a reliable breakfast shop near the community. You can order one when you wake up. The variety is complete and convenient, so there is nothing to worry about.

Qin Zhen didn't know these things, but it was enough to know that Ji Tingsen liked to drink freshly cooked porridge.

He put on Mama Ji's apron and walked around the kitchen to find rice and a casserole for cooking porridge. He probably had experience in cooking before. Although he was not very familiar with the kitchen here, he did not make mistakes in his busy schedule.

Wen Renfei walked out of the bedroom lightly, and when he heard the movement in the kitchen, he rubbed his face, straightened his waist, and stepped out.

"Good morning Uncle/Auntie, I'm Mingrui's friend...", when I saw the man holding the refrigerator door with one hand and a piece of green onion in the other, I got stuck .

In a trance, with a sigh: It turns out that Qin Zhen is in this kind of... status at his mother-in-law's family?

So, is it too late to sign up for a chef training class?

Qin Zhen also looked over, and suddenly squeezed the green onion in his hand: "Why are you here?"

So this is Ming Rui's guest? !

Sleep a guest in one room!

A moment flashed by in my memory, when Wen Renfei in the private room pushed away the person who was leaning over, and asked curiously and with subtle interest: "Hey... Is that your man?" Do you have a younger brother... Have you met him?"

Some days later, he could still think of Wen Renfei's thoughtful and extremely interested eyes.

Fuck!

Qin Zhen threw the scallions at him, gritted his teeth and whispered, "You...you...you moved him."

That was his wife's younger brother, who usually looked like eyeballs, Just being put to sleep by this beastly thing?

He doesn't know much about his brother-in-law, but it's not difficult to see that he is a pretty good kid, smart and kind-hearted, and he can be heard...Being a brother, a boyfriend, is not waiting to be used first and then thrown away Well, and it's either daily or monthly.

The brother-in-law is having a hard time, Ji Tingsen must feel distressed, if he knows that Wen Renfei is his best friend, won't he go to sleep in the living room later?

Qin Zhen thought of all kinds of possibilities, and his eyes went dark.

Three seconds later, he had already dragged Wen Renfei to the door, and the shoes in the shoe cabinet slammed to the ground: "I don't care who you played with before, this one won't work, get out of my house within thirty seconds, and then It's also far away from Ji Mingrui, he can't afford to play, and I'll see in the future, you can't play either, understand?"

Wen Renfei: "..."

Didn't resist, half of it was because I didn't dare, after all, we will discuss it in the future Relatives are a head shorter than Qin Zhen, and Qin Zhen has already become a regular, he hasn't passed the road yet, and he might let the other party talk to him in the future, half of which is shocking, Qin Zhen has a cold temper, and has never become such a person because of defending anyone.

He raised his hands up as a sign of surrender: "I'm serious."

Qin Zhen said coldly, his anger dropped a bit, and he said earnestly: "If you weren't my brother, you would have been thrown out of the window... ...You can't find what you want, so don't recruit children from good people, just go away!"

He opened the door, as if to transport garbage outside.

After finally coming to the child's house, Wen Renfei definitely couldn't leave. I don't know how soundproof the house is. The child slept soundly, and his voice was deliberately suppressed: "I like him, I'm serious."

Qin Zhen's face was dark . : "I'm serious too."