Chapter 67

Bath?

Ji Tingsen knew that Qin Zhen liked to be clean, but because of the injury on his arm, he didn't mention it.

His eyes fell on the wound on Qin Zhen's arm, he fell silent, and got out of bed: "It's not good for the wound to get wet, and the plastic wrap should work...It's too late, I'll help you." 

The last three words are like floating.

Ji Tingsen was worried about asking Dian Zhuo to help him, and there was probably some reason why he didn't want to, because of his desire for monopoly.

Qin Zhen looked at the back of Ji Tingsen going to the living room to find the plastic wrap, and then glanced at the injury on his arm, the corners of his lips curled up, and he got out of bed slowly.

The bathroom of the hotel is not small, even if there are two big men standing, the space is not tight.

However, due to various factors, it is inevitable that it will be filled with an unspeakable atmosphere.

Ji Tingsen first wrapped Qin Zhen's arm with plastic wrap, just in case, and then rinsed, the water flow must try not to come this way, adjust the water temperature before letting Qin Zhen approach.

He was wearing pajamas, holding the shower head in one hand, and called again: "Come here."

Qin Zhen had already taken off his panties, but Ji Tingsen didn't just walk past wherever he stood, and tugged at him with his right hand. Pants-side: "Brother Sen, are you really helping me?"

Ji Tingsen: "Of course."

Qin Zhen: "Then I'm really off." 

The gray-blue eyes were a little uncertain, and he added: " Don't run away halfway, leave me alone... now my arm is inconvenient, and my heart is empty..."

Ji Tingsen's originally tense mentality was broken by Qin Zhen's listless look.

Beckoning: "Don't run, come here."

Since he agreed, he will follow through.

Then, Qin Zhen dealt with it briefly and stood over.

The simple treatment here refers to the last piece of cloth on his body, which he threw casually on the ground without twitching, and he arrived next to Ji Tingsen in a few steps with his long legs.

Sensing that Ji Tingsen's gaze was slightly off, he had deliberately turned around to the person earlier than usual, insisting that he look at him, but now he pretended not to see him, let him turn around, asked him to raise his arm.

Ji Tingsen deliberately dodged at first, because Qin Zhen was too honest, presumably because he estimated the wound on his arm, so he gradually relaxed, but his lips were involuntarily pursed.

He has never bathed anyone, but because he has always done things in an orderly manner, even if there is a string in his heart, there is nothing wrong with him.

Qin Zhen's right hand can move, and most of the shower gel can be wiped off by himself.

Ji Tingsen asked him to do it by himself, and wiped a couple of places where he couldn't touch it. The main job was to use the shower head to avoid the wound and rinse. Some awkward parts were inevitably scribbled.

No matter how sloppy, under the stimulation of warm water, Qin Zhen would inevitably react.

The familiar yet uncontrollable stiffness followed like a shadow, Ji Tingsen took a bite of the soft flesh in his mouth, restrained his slow movements, and flushed the shower gel on Qin Zhen's back.

That's it.

He asked Qin Zhen to stand aside, put the shower head in place, wet the towel with warm water, and wiped Qin Zhen's left shoulder, left arm, elbow, and forearm, which he hadn't touched much: "Okay."

After that, Turn around to get the towels on the rack.

Qin Zhen lowered his head and glanced, feeling uncomfortable but endured it, and took two steps forward to lock the bathroom door.

Hearing the movement, Ji Tingsen's heart skipped a beat.

I heard Qin Zhen's voice: "Brother Sen, look at me."

"What are you looking at?"

"Just look, my people and my heart want to be honest with you, and you evaluate and evaluate, what is good and what is not good , I'll change what I can, even if you think I'm tall, I'll break my bones and shrink back."

Ji Tingsen didn't dare to look, he just wanted to invite this ancestor out quickly, and opened the bath towel: "Come here, get dressed."