Chapter 51

It has been almost five minutes since Ji Tingsen charged the phone, turned it on and called back.

After a short ringing, the connection was made. The voice over there was light and fast, and seemed to be able to escape as soon as the wind blew: "Brother Sen."

Ji Tingsen hummed and explained: "The phone just ran out of battery.

" Throwing casually on the ground, Qin Zhen had already changed into trousers, his shirt was in full order, and several buttons were still undone: "Really?"

It's just that there is no battery?

"Coincidentally." Ji Tingsen said, after thinking for a while, he still asked: "Just now I heard... someone is accompanying you?"

"No, I went wrong!" Qin Zhen took a deep breath, paused, and seemed like Confess leniently and confess: "Well, I don't want to lie to you, it's not a mistake, the partner arranged it, and I didn't want it during the dinner, who knew it was sent to the hotel... I only like you , you know—are you unhappy?" 

The last few words, with rising consonants, are a bit coaxing.

Ji Tingsen heard it, and was a little dumbfounded: "No, I'm busy with you, hang up."

He was just thinking that if Qin Zhen really had someone outside, maybe they could end their marriage earlier.

"Wait!" Qin Zhen stood by the window, refusing to give up: "Why do you ask?"

Ji Tingsen was a little hesitant. If he told the truth, Qin Zhen would probably blow his hair, but before he could organize a warm word, the man over there already said: "Forget it, don't ask, anyway, you just care about me, stay at home obediently, and my husband will go back and bring you a gift."

Husband?

The chatter became more and more ridiculous, Ji Tingsen didn't reply, and hung up the phone directly.

Thousands of miles away, in the presidential suite of the hotel,

Qin Zhen hung up the phone, the brisk words he had just said were still in his ears, but the face reflected on the window glass was as cold as frost.

It turned out that it was just that the battery was out. Ji Tingsen's questioning of the ambiguous words just now was actually a kind of consultation, and his tone did not fluctuate at all.

Ask for what?

Could it be that he was expecting him to empathize with another... a dream!

Qin Zhen wasn't sure about his guess, but just thinking about it, he inevitably fell into an unspeakable cramped state.

The self-imprisoned Yu Nu was interrupted by Special Assistant Yan's call.

When Special Assistant Yan asked about the flight, and said that the nearest flight did not have first class, but the flight was half an hour later, Qin Zhen was already fully dressed: "The latest flight—you don't have to go back..."

On the way to the airport , Qin Zhen made several more phone calls, some to Dianzhuo, some to Ji Mingrui, and also received a call from the partner Xiang Zong.

Apologize to the general manager, saying that the servants are not serving well.

Qin Zhen listened to his ramblings, and when the other party said that he had nothing to say, he said calmly: "Mr. Xiang is indeed sorry for me. When your people knocked on the door, I was talking with my family members." Talking on the phone, the one at home has a bad temper...let's talk about it when we come back."

He said solemnly, it would be better if he really had a bad temper in his heart, even if he was taught by his ear, it would be better than ignoring it better.

Mr. Xiang: "...What you said is true."

It turned out that it was not a play on the spot. There is really a baby-like person in Qin Zhen's family. I have never heard of it. Could it be Jinwu Cangjiao?

...

Ji Tingsen here, after making the phone call, he chatted with his parents and played games with his younger brother, and quickly forgot about Qin Zhen.

Things that cannot be resolved temporarily can only be shelved.

On the way, Ji Mingrui answered the phone. He looked sneaky. He thought he might be in love. After all, Ji Mingrui, who was the protagonist in the original book, was accompanied by Wen Renfei.

When the person came back, Ji Tingsen asked with great interest: "Whose phone is that?"

Ji Mingrui scratched his head: "No one, my manager is urging me to go to the set early tomorrow."

Seeing that he didn't want to say more, Ji Tingsen didn't ask any more questions, and patted the cushion beside him: "Come here, after one more round, it's time to sleep, and you still sleep in my room?"

Ji Mingrui said earlier that he wanted to sleep with him coming.

Ji Mingrui hummed indiscriminately, and asked Ji Tingsen: "Brother, can Brother Qin play games?"

Fans on the Internet all called Qin Zhen a mysterious rich second-generation brother-in-law, but they really couldn't figure out Qin Zhen's identity, and wanted to express his opinion. The only way to get close is to call him "brother-in-law". After all, according to Reuters, Qin Zhen is half a head taller than Ji Tingsen, and looks stronger.

But Ji Tingsen is a man, a man who is not a mother and is not weak. Most of the people around him who know the relationship between Ji Tingsen and Qin Zhen call Qin Zhen President Qin or Brother Qin.

Hearing Ji Mingrui's question, Ji Tingsen thought for a while: "You should like to play when you are young."

There are very few descriptions about Qin Zhen in the original book, and most of them mentioned a few words as a well-known friend. He thought of Qin Zhen's youth. , at least before the age of fifteen, boys should have been exposed to all the things they like, and games are of course one of them.

But thinking about it, ten years younger, Qin Zhen, who is still a teenager, plays games with a serious and handsome face. It should be like the Internet said, with fierce breasts and fierce breasts, which is quite interesting.

Ji Mingrui observed the smile in his elder brother's eyes, and thought that elder brother and Qin brother seemed to be in very good relationship.

After the game was over, he slumped on the bed: "Brother, go to sleep by yourself, I won't sleep with you at night."

Ji Tingsen cleaned up the things on the floor: "What's wrong?"

Ji Mingrui rolled on the bed: "In the crew I'm used to sleeping in a big bed, and it's too crowded for two people to sleep together."

Before he finished speaking, the phone rang, and seeing the three words "Wen Ren Fei" flashing on the screen, he got up with a grunt: "Brother, that's it. It's settled, I'll answer the phone."

After saying that, he ran to the balcony to answer the phone.

Ji Tingsen thought to himself, it seems that Ji Mingrui is really in a relationship, and suddenly he doesn't sleep with him, maybe he wants to make a video call with her boyfriend or something.

He will be rolled by Ji Mingrui to tidy up the messy quilt and go back to his room.

Ji Mingrui is here, discussing with the person on the other end of the phone: "Brother Wen, I have something to do at night, so I can't go out."

He really wanted to go out with Wen Renfei, but he couldn't do it tonight because he had a mission.

The male voice on the other end was silent for a moment: "Xiao Ruirui, it's because I was hidden by the company, so you think we are not the same way?

" Legs and figure... When the contract expires, the company will definitely be a hit, and then... I will introduce resources to you..."

He said this I'm a little guilty, after all, I'm still a small artist, so why don't I turn around and ask my brother for help...or give up a few of my resources, as long as Wen Renfei doesn't think my job is trivial.

The man who was talking to Ji Mingrui on the phone was standing under the streetlight at the moment, his handsome and heroic features were turned yellow by the streetlight because he looked up at the tall building in front of him.

He sighed in a low voice, how cute!

But he said: "But I really want to see you. I'm here on Taishan Road now. I heard that you are out of the film crew... Where is your home? Let's meet, okay, even if it's just a word or two?"

After a while, I really heard the boy on the phone saying in surprise: "Taishan Road? There is a century square near Taishan Road. Brother Wen, go there and wait for me. I... will go there soon." If it is other My friend, it's okay to take him home for a night, but he seems to Wen Renfei...but he dare not invite easily, and it's hard to say that his home is near Taishan Road, so he becomes reserved for no reason.