Chapter 62

Want a... child?

    Even though Ji Tingsen was calm by nature, he was still shocked by Mrs. Qin's words.

    However, his surprise was only shown by a slight pause for two seconds, and then he asked again as if confirming: "Grandma, what do you mean... I don't quite understand."

    At this moment, Mrs. When the housekeeper came to Germany to speak in private, his words were contemptuous of Ji Tingsen's family background.

    People are old and mature, and they have long been able to be flawless when they see who they use.

    She lovingly and gently pointed to the sofa next to her: "Xiaosen, come... sit next to grandma, you have become more stable these days, and you should think about some things."

    When Ji Tingsen sat down, Qin The old lady looked at him carefully.

    I haven't seen him for two months, and Ji Tingsen seems to look better than before. Although he used to have a good appearance, he was too arrogant and frivolous. Now he is restrained and calm, like a pearl whisking the dust. It seems to be enlightened.

    People are like this, they suddenly change their appearance at a certain stage, or skyrocket, or sink into the quagmire, Ji Tingsen seems to be the former.

    With Ji Tingsen like this, it's no wonder that his grandson started to take care of him.

    The person was chosen by the old man before his death.

    Thinking of her deceased husband, Mrs. Qin sighed and praised her, but her eyes softened a little: "Grandma is getting old, and she won't be able to take care of you for a few years. The only thing she worries about now is your future, and of course, Qin's future."

    Listen At this point, Ji Tingsen has realized that he did not hear wrongly just now.

    Mrs. Qin didn't know that Qin Zhen had signed a five-year marriage agreement with him in private, it was for the future of him and Qin Zhen.

    He was always calm, and after a little surprise, he seemed to be listening attentively.

    Madam Qin was very satisfied, she praised "What a good boy", and said directly what she had been thinking about for a long time.

    The expression was very clear, and he wanted Qin Zhen to leave a queen for the Qin family.

    Of course, the two men, whether it was Qin Zhen or Ji Tingsen, could not have children.

    What the old lady meant was to let Qin Zhen carry a surrogate child first, and when the child was five years old or above, Ji Tingsen could also carry a surrogate child if he wanted.

    Of course, even if Ji Tingsen's child is not the orthodox heir of the Qin family, she will still make the decision and give Ji Tingsen's child an education fund.

    Ji Tingsen hadn't thought about the child, after all, it was still unknown whether he and Qin Zhen could go on.

    But that's not the point right now.

    Asked: "Grandma, does Qin Zhen know about this?"

The old lady looked at Ji Tingsen feigning anger: "You child... Qin Zhen is so busy with work every day, of course I should tell you about these things first. It's settled, the relationship between you two is so good now, you can just persuade him later."

    It has been less than five months since he was reborn, but this does not prevent Ji Tingsen from knowing what kind of person Qin Zhen is.

    Although he often slaps his face in front of him, he is a man with a strong desire to control, and he is decisive in everything in the business, let alone his heirs.