Chapter 59

On the tenth day after the phone call with Gu Zhao, Ji Tingsen asked the crew for three days off to go back to Beijing.

    The premiere of "Unforgettable" came to an end, and the drama became very popular. Many programs invited the main creators of the crew to appear on stage, and finally two programs were selected for recording.

    In addition, Ji Tingsen also went back to see his parents, and Mrs. Qin who specially called him.

    The director was very generous with the leave, not only because of Qin Zhen, but also because Ji Tingsen joined the group for almost two months, and almost never went out like a long crew, not at all like a popular idol artist with many announcements.

    This down-to-earth attitude of being an actor is worthy of respect.

    After Ji Tingsen arrived at the airport, there were still two hours before boarding, and he checked into the hotel next to the airport.

    The room number has already been sent by Gu Zhao.

    Ji Tingsen only said that he was tired and wanted to sleep for a while, so he asked Zhao Yifan and Fu Cong to rest too, and did not let them enter his room.

    Fu Cong and Zhao Yifan are trustworthy, but he doesn't want too many people to know about seeing a psychiatrist.

    Ji Tingsen opened the door and went in. In the study room of the hotel suite, the doctor was already waiting.

    The psychiatrist was a nearly forty-year-old man from country Y. He greeted Ji Tingsen in Chinese, calling himself Will, and praised Ji Tingsen as the most beautiful Chinese gentleman he had ever seen.

    His accent is a bit strange, but his vocabulary is still standard. Tell Ji Tingsen that he can understand Mandarin Chinese, so don't worry.

    For Ji Tingsen's praise, Will didn't just look at the high remuneration promised by the customer who invited him.

    He originally had some resistance to this job, although it would not affect his professionalism, but being forced to stop his plan for the next six months by power and wealth, to make way for this treatment, would be personally uncomfortable.

    But the beautiful man in front of him instantly aroused his great interest.

    Under the warm and quiet gaze of the other party, Will couldn't help saying in his mother tongue: "I hope I can relieve your pain."

    Unexpectedly, the other party also replied in Italian: "Thank you."

    Very mature and fluent language , without any flaws.

    Surprised and pleasantly surprised, Will asked the other party in his native language if he could communicate the next thing in Italian, which helped the treatment go smoothly.

    Ji Tingsen agreed.

    He never deliberately thought of this as a matter of the book world, but it is undeniable that the great overlap between the book world and the previous life in terms of human geography has brought him a lot of convenience.

    For example, language, the language learned in the previous life is also unimpeded in this world.

    Will found that the patient was very calm from the beginning to the end. This kind of calm is not only in the state of mind, but also a kind of familiarity and smoothness. It is a state that only appears when you are familiar with something.

    He guessed that Ji Tingsen had done psychotherapy.

    The other party seemed to be able to see through his thoughts, and took the initiative to say: "I have done some treatment, but it was a long time ago."