Chapter 63

After an unknown amount of time, the book in his hand was suddenly taken away.

    Ji Tingsen didn't panic, he looked up at the man standing behind the sofa: "Are you done?"

After Qin Zhen said "Mmm", he stood up.

    The two left the study room together, Qin Zhen was still holding the book that Ji Tingsen hadn't finished finishing, walked a little back, turned off the lights and closed the door.

    Before turning off the lights, I scanned the room for two more seconds.

    I used to think that the room was very spacious, and there was an indescribable chill that could resonate with my heart, but looking at it now, it doesn't seem to be all that bad.

    Ji Tingsen stood at the door and waited, and left side by side with Qin Zhen.

    Back in the bedroom, he went to wash up, Qin Zhen put the book in his hand on the bedside table, and then followed.

    The bathroom is large enough for several adults to stand side by side.

    Ji Tingsen stepped aside, but Qin Zhen still went over his shoulder to get the toothbrush.

    Then, the two of them squeezed each other.

    To be precise, it was Qin Zhen who kept rubbing against Ji Tingsen until he stopped moving aside, and occasionally pushed people close to the wall, and made a profit.

    After a few times, Ji Tingsen also got used to it.

    Don't hide, don't say anything.

    There is nothing to say, I can't give anything else for the time being, and I always have to get used to playing around.

    The two of them brushed their teeth and washed their faces together. They were obviously moving all the time, but they suddenly felt in their hearts that such a scene was like a looping animation, which seemed to last for decades.

    Both of them took a shower after taking a nap, and now they simply wash up and change into pajamas.

    Qin Zhen never shied away from Ji Tingsen when changing clothes, he simply pulled the home clothes on his body neatly, stretched his arms and arched his back at the same time, showing his mature and fine-fit body beautifully without losing strength, perfectly showing to the only audience.

    After breaking free from the restraints, he slowly went to the cloakroom to find clothes.

    You must be looking for a pair. The color preference is dark blue, pure black, and pure white. The material should be close-fitting and breathable.

    Even if Ji Tingsen would take his pajamas and go to the cloakroom to change later, he had to wear what he chose.

    don't wear it?

    When Ji Tingsen really didn't want to wear the clothes Qin Zhen put out, he once took advantage of Qin Zhen to take a bath and changed the cotton material by himself, and the belt was torn when he turned around.

    The culprit was innocent and blamed: "What is this you picked? The quality is too bad...I'll find you a new one."

It's okay if you don't wear new ones, so just wear this one.

    Anyway, if you don't have a belt or a loose skirt, you will not be responsible for any accidents.

    Qin Zhen didn't say this clearly, but his gray-blue eyes were dull, Ji Tingsen didn't understand what else, he brought it on himself, he wanted to make a move for the second time, and finally changed his clothes.