Chapter 77

Mrs. Liu called "Xiao Fei" very familiarly, but it was ear-piercing to everyone who heard it.

    There was a feeling of eating something dirty, and I wanted to vomit it immediately, and looked over lightly: "Aunt Liu is calling me? I'm so sorry, in the past twenty years, only the old man, parents, and brother Ji at home Call, why don't you... change it? I'm not used to it."

It's not that I don't like it, but I feel disgusted.

    People who heard this said it directly, they are all decent people, so there is no need for a shrew to swear at the street, just point it out.

    Mrs. Liu: "..."

    she opened her mouth, but said nothing.

    I asked him why he respected himself so much when he met in the jade shop before?

    After all, it wasn't so stupid. Looking back now, I heard people's wrong words, and they put Ji Tingsen, his parents and even Wenren's old man on the same plane.

    It turned out that she was in the favor of Ji Tingsen when she went there?

    Her face was burning hot, Mrs. Liu was embarrassed and ashamed, wishing she could find a hole in the ground and get in.

    It's nothing more than self-inflicted humiliation.

    As for bearing grudges, there is none at all.

    Don't dare, after all, Wen Renfei became impolite, and there was indeed a blatant aura of gangsters who didn't like anyone, how could she dare to rob him of his edge.

    Realizing that he could no longer stand up, his arm was supported, it was Liu Jingchu.

    Liu Jingchu held his mother's arm in one hand, and said: "Brother Ji, Brother Wenren, some relatives and friends of mother are here, let's go and have a look first, the hospitality is not good enough."

    Wen Renfei said nothing.

    He has always loved his house and his cubs, so of course he would not be polite if he hated something.

    Mrs. Liu only has eyes and noses for her future brother-in-law, so she doesn't deserve to think that he has a good face. Even if Liu Jingchu is the head of the Liu family in the future... Heh!

    Ji Tingsen's brows were as gentle as before, and he handed Liu Jingchu, a cousin, a step up: "Go ahead, I'm here to help you."

    He is also a member of the Liu family, and there is nothing wrong with entertaining guests. Mrs. Liu really hates it, but this cousin Liu Jingchu is a decent person who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, so it's not easy to embarrass others.

    Liu Jingchu nodded gratefully, and left with his mother.

    Watching the mother and son walking away, Wen Renfei put one hand in his pocket: "Brother Ji, do you want the Liu family?"

    He was not an outsider, so he spoke quite straightforwardly.

    In fact, there is still a complaint that I didn't say, to Mrs. Liu: It's like guarding against thieves, what a thing!

    Ji Tingsen was slightly startled, and immediately pressed Wen Renfei's shoulder: "Thank you, I don't want it."

    He said it calmly, but Wen Renfei was even more curious.

    Men are born with predatory and powerful genes, no matter whether they will be in the future, they will always fantasize about making contributions. The Liu family's family business is not small. If Ji Tingsen wants it, he and Qin Zhen will stand up to it. time issue.