Chapter 48

Ji Tingsen remembered that Qin Zhen didn't talk much before, but now... he just pretended not to hear and entered the villa.

    Unless it is adjusted again, the basic layout of the villa here is the same, and the restaurant is not difficult to find. He walked over, and sure enough, Aunt Wu, who was supposed to be in Lanzhan Garden, was serving food from the kitchen.

    Seeing Ji Tingsen and Qin Zhen coming in, Mama Wu first called "Mr. Ji", and then said to Qin Zhen, "President Qin, your pot seems to be... almost dry."

    I don't know what happened to President Qin Suddenly, she wanted to cook. She picked a simple stewed pork ribs that can be served on the table. You only need to blanch the ribs and add ingredients to stew. If there is less water, add it. .

    After all, he is a rich boss. Mr. Qin is a quick learner, but he has to do every process from the ingredients to adding water, or else it's just adding water, and she can do it by herself.

    Qin Zhen squeezed Ji Tingsen's hand, "Brother Sen, wait for me." Then, he strode towards the kitchen.

    Although it had been several times, Ji Tingsen was still not used to Qin Zhen's sneak attack. He glanced at the clenched hand, and then sat down in the dining room, his gaze was directed at the kitchen.

    Ji Tingsen has a good temper and good looks. Aunt Wu likes to have a few words with him.

    Of course, Mayor Qin is also very nice and doesn't lose his temper randomly, but there is always a daunting aura that ordinary people dare not talk too much in front of him.

    She glanced at the kitchen and said, "Mr. Ji, you have Mr. Qin...you are really a good match. My one needs half of Mr. Qin's patience. I woke up laughing in my dreams."

    This envy is not only Just because of the comparison at home, Aunt Wu has done it in other wealthy families before. The house that looks glamorous on the outside is so terrific on the inside, it is even more exciting than TV dramas.

  But since arriving at Lanzhan Garden, the two hostesses are more gracious and polite than the other. They are paid more and have fewer things. They explain everything clearly and never embarrass others. She has been here all her life heart out.

    When Ji Tingsen looked over, he said a few more words: "Mr. Qin said that you are too thin, and you need to mend it, so he stewed the ribs. You asked me about the process, but the hands are all You don't want me to intervene at all, because you are afraid that the water will be too tasteless if you overcook it, so Mr. Qin will add a little water and stay in the kitchen for more than an hour..."

    Ji Tingsen just said: " He's very good."

A few minutes later, Qin Zhen brought the exclusive stewed pork ribs to the table.

    The half-palm-high porcelain plate, the finger-length ribs are stewed almost off the bone, and the reddish-brown sauce is paired with emerald green chopped green onions. It looks very good.

    He pushed the porcelain plate in front of Ji Tingsen: "Try it?"

    Ji Tingsen tasted a piece, it was a bit sweet, but the overall taste was not bad, and it was quite good for a novice to make it like this.

    Seeing that Qin Zhen's lip line was slightly stretched, he didn't ask if it was good, but he did not take his eyes off his expression, he commented: "It's delicious."

There's no way to say something against your will, even if it's just for this one.

    Qin Zhen leaned back, in a stretched posture, obviously in a happy mood.