Chapter 38

Is it good not to leave?

Ji Tingsen curled up his finger that wanted to touch the grape bunny, suspecting that he heard it wrong.

He looked at Qin Zhen.

The latter's gray-blue eyes are looking at it for a moment, without any special emotions, as if something is brewing, and there is a tense feeling.

Ji Tingsen's vigilance was raised in an instant, mixed with helplessness: Temptation?

But after thinking about it, if Qin Zhen didn't have so much scheming, and was set up by the second uncle of the Qin family to carry a debt that would not be paid off in ten lifetimes, how could he be in the position he is today.

He originally leaned back on the sofa slightly, his back couldn't help straightening up a bit: "Why the contract is the contract, I will abide by it, don't worry."

Qin Zhen, whose face was stiff because of inexplicable nervousness: "...Are you serious?"

Ji Tingsen looked at him, his light-colored eyes were calm and solemn: "Of course."

Qin Zhen laughed, a little rebellious when he was young: "This way I can rest assured, don't think that I touch you You've got it, that's... you actors should understand the needs of the role."

Ji Tingsen felt that the child's tone was too beating.

But he didn't take it seriously, Qin Zhen was considered a different type of PTSD, which was understandable.

Every time the matter of contract marriage is brought up, the atmosphere will be very tense, he turns his gaze back to a pair of little rabbits, and smiles: "This thing is really exquisite, I can send it to fans, can I take a picture? "

The fruit knife was put back on the fruit plate, and Qin Zhen stood up: "Whatever you want, I'm tired, I want to lie down for a while."

He returned to the bedroom, rolled the quilt into his arms, and buried his face in it, feeling that he was really dazed, I actually want to... It must be because the wine is still awake.

Ji Tingsen looked in the direction of the bedroom for a while, not knowing whether Qin Zhen was satisfied or not with the answer just now.

It should be satisfactory, not being entangled will always reduce a lot of troubles.

The meaning of things in pairs is self-evident. He took a picture of the little rabbit and uploaded it on Weibo. He thought that this could be regarded as a vaccination for fans. Maybe the news that Qin Zhen came to visit the class will spread soon.

Half an hour later, Special Assistant Yan delivered a complete set of clothes.

Ji Tingsen originally wanted to say that Qin Zhen was sleeping, but he didn't expect that Qin Zhen, with sticky hair, had already come out of the bedroom, reached out from behind him, and took the bag of clothes directly: "Go get ready, we will leave in twenty minutes."

Yan Special assistant: "...Good boss."

He has been with Qin Zhen for a long time, and he feels that Qin Zhen is angry, but he is wearing the little boss's bathrobe, why can he be angry?

Is it desire and dissatisfaction?

Seeing the young boss looking refreshed, it might be that his request for pleasure was rejected.

Tsk... Aren't business matters postponed until tomorrow? It's okay to stay here for one night. It can only be said that the boss's heart is harder to find than a needle in the sea.

Twenty minutes later, Ji Tingsen sent Qin Zhen away.

Qin Zhen looked at the people standing casually outside the car window, and lowered the car window: "I asked someone to leave fruit for you, and I will move there in a while, eat more... lest grandma come back and say I didn't take care of you."

Ji Tingsen said yes.

Dianzhuo started the car and gradually moved away.

Yan Tezhu, who was sitting alone in the back seat of the car, was very uncomfortable. Looking at Qin Zhen, who was sitting in the co-pilot, he said, "Boss, do you want to sit in the back..."

His gaze was still on the rearview mirror of the car Qin Zhen said: "Sit in your car."

Seeing that the person on the mirror was still standing there without moving as if waiting for his car to return without even seeing the exhaust, he whispered: "Acting again!" 

Covered on the forehead, it seems to be able to cover some kind of vigorous emotion, but the chest is sore and empty.

Probably because of the reluctance to be sent off.

Ever since his parents passed away one after another, Qin Zhen never felt this kind of emotion again, even with his grandma.

But now... there seems to be something wrong with him.

Dianzhuo glanced at the co-pilot and said, "Boss, Ji Shao looks changed a lot."

"Huh?"

"He has become very attractive."

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

"Boss, Ji Shao looks different in the future ." Will it be my lady boss?" Dian Zhuo asked.

He didn't know about the contract, but he knew how much Qin Zhen hated Ji Tingsen in the past. If he asked clearly, he might have to change his rules in the future.

After all, there is a big difference between the lady boss who is about to be kicked out everywhere and the lady boss who is recognized and liked by the boss.

Yan Tezhu in the back seat leaned forward and held his breath.

Qin Zhen loosened his collar: "Why do you ask that?"

Dian Zhuo was different from Yan Tezhu, although he also figured out what he wanted, but he was a private manager of the Qin family, so he was more frank in private matters: "I think you are very I like Ji Shao."