Chapter 26

Bai Ning was out of breath from crying, almost to the point of fainting.

This semi-obscure state just gave him the courage to bring up the past, and intermittently confide the persecution, ravages, and threats he suffered...

The voice is very small, and the narration is so chaotic that it is almost difficult to explain. listen.

He himself didn't know this, because the person he leaned on was always indifferent, stroking the top of his hair with a gentle frequency, showing his presence and listening.

Bai Ning cried for almost an hour, and Ji Tingsen also stood there for an hour.

What he heard and guessed from Bai Ning was similar to what Special Assistant Yan told him, except that Yuan Neng had Bai Ning's video in his hand.

When the boy in his arms revealed this, he visibly flinched: "He called me...I won't go...the video...the video you sent... I don't know when it is..."

Ji Tingsen said, "It's okay, I'll go get it back."

His tone was normal, as casual as if he was going to buy a bottle of drink on the street, without any surprise.

Bai Ning raised his head uncertainly, under the eyelashes wet with tears, his big and round eyes were full of fear.

I used to be terrified of the leak of those videos, but now I am terrified to see the astonishment in the eyes of the people in front of me... contempt or even disgust.

No, nothing he was afraid of.

The slightly drooping amber eyes are gentle and a little funny, like seeing your own naughty child: "Xiaohuamao, it's okay to shed tears, but you have to wipe your nose. My clothes are all taken care of by Yifan. Then The kid will probably dislike it..."

In fact, there was no snot, but the hem of the white short sleeve was indeed wet.

But Bai Ning was crying stupidly, his fear turned into shyness, he hurriedly wiped away the large water stain, and said incoherently: "I'll wash...I'll buy a new one...one is not enough Just two pieces, buy a lot..."

The topic has gone off track.

Ji Tingsen let him flop around, looking more energetic, he took a pillow and stuffed it into the child's arms: "Wait."

Then he went to the bathroom.

Bai Ning grabbed the edge of the pillow and looked in the direction of the bathroom motionlessly, like a small animal waiting for its parents to return to the nest with its ears open.

After a while, a hot towel was stuck on the face of the little animal.

The skin that was taut from tears and the sore eye sockets were stretched by the heat, making people feel like they were born again.

Ji Tingsen looked at the child's dazed and slightly swollen eyes, and said seriously and solemnly: "Leave Yuan Neng's matter to me. All you have to do now is to sleep well and film well, everything will be fine."

Bai Ning didn't ask Ji Tingsen, why did you help him.

He didn't know, and he didn't dare to ask, but compared to Yuan Neng, the person in front of him was the only warmth he had received for a long time.

Intuition that this kind of help is well-intentioned.

But what if Ji Tingsen wants to do something worse than Yuan Neng?

Bai Ning thought, he is willing to believe again.

With a voice hoarse from heart-piercing crying, she was intimate and obedient: "I see, Brother Ji." 

The door closed again.

Bai Ning rubbed his eyes, went to bed with the stuffed pillow in his arms, and groped under the mattress instinctively.

He has practiced many times, and he found a fruit knife in a few strokes.

This thing was originally prepared for Yuan Neng, after that devil trampled on him in front of Ji Tingsen.

After watching for a while, he threw the fruit knife off the bed.

The slender fingers that had grasped the handle of the knife pressed the pillow into his bosom, and his pointed chin did not sink into the soft fabric. The young man whispered: "Brother Ji, I will listen to you."

... ..

That night, when Ji Tingsen came out of the shower, he found a call from his servant.

He had just chatted with Fu Cong half an hour ago and pushed down a third-rate shampoo ad.

He called, and Fu Cong's voice was a little excited: "Baby, you're on the hot search!"

It turned out that the crew had a dinner a few days ago, and some staff member took the photo, but now it's spread everywhere.

There is only one reason for the photo to go viral: Shengshi Meiyan has also entered the country.

Although Ji Tingsen has a bad reputation in the entertainment industry, but his appearance is recognized as the ceiling, especially in a pile of muddled pictures with red lips and white teeth, it is a matter of minutes to hook passers-by into a fan.

Ji Shengshi Meiyan Tingsen was brushing his hair while listening to his manager's chatter.

Fu Cong sighed: "The eyes of netizens really have their own magnifying glasses. You were sitting very close to Feng Dao and Bai Ning, and Yin Lianyun was clinking glasses with you... Combine several photos, and you will Got paired."

His words were all reserved, now is the era of masculinity, and it is easier to talk about men and women together than men and women together.

Netizens formed Ji Tingsen and Feng Dao, Bai Ning, and Yin Lianyun's CPs based on those photos. Ji Tingsen was not only named a wild blue face, but also a group favorite.

Not only that, but different CP supporters were arguing about who is better for Ji Tingsen.

With that, the heat picked up.

Ji Tingsen: "..."

As the person involved, the feeling of being matched is obviously a bit weird, and the netizens have a lot of brains.

What Fu Cong meant was that the popularity of Bai Lai can be watched and observed first. If the momentum is not good, then guide or control it. The enthusiasm of netizens is always changing rapidly. If you intervene too early, maybe it will be bad.

Furthermore, which actor in the entertainment industry who can see his face has never been a CP, and it will be a joke if he is too caught up.

Ji Tingsen said he would obey the arrangement.

He has no experience in dealing with netizen group CP, and Fu Cong is professional in this regard.

This is an extremely ordinary phone call. Ji Tingsen is a hot search physique, and he would browse the hot search list a few times if he has nothing to do. Fu Cong is used to it.

This is also the reason why my own artists didn't have many works in the past and they were still very popular, but they can still be in the second line, and they are destined to be popular.

The next day, however, things went awry.

What is more popular than the group CP is the fact that Ji Tingsen became the favorite of the group.

The facts are there, as can be seen in the photos, the relationship between Ji Tingsen and the main personnel of the crew is very harmonious.

Yet beyond the photographs, the accumulation of the past few years negates the rapprochement that the photographs represent.

Eighty percent of the netizens think that Ji Tingsen has lost his mind and went crazy. He used to sell beauty, but he actually sells brotherhood, and he is not afraid of being overturned!

Forget that there was no one to bless you on your birthday before, and the artists around the music festival chatted enthusiastically, and you just played alone with your mobile phone?

Some netizens found another way and went to Meng Lanfeng's Weibo to ask if Ji Tingsen was acting.

This guess is reasonable. After all, Ji Tingsen is the biggest celebrity in the entire crew, and he can almost suppress whoever he wants.

Someone took the lead, and a large number of netizens gathered on Meng Lanfeng's Weibo to be curious babies.

Who doesn't know that Meng Lanfeng and Ji Tingsen are deadly rivals, and they have made insinuations or thumbs-ups with each other, and there are more than enough edible melons to load.

In less than an hour, Meng Lanfeng's operation on Weibo directly stunned the people who eat melons.

Meng Lanfeng, who was strangling with Ji Tingsen to death, directly shouted to Ji Tingsen on Weibo: I plan to visit the class within a week, please support your barbecue stall.

There was no sarcasm, and he was so calm that he seemed to have just been sent to study for ten years.

...

When Ji Tingsen received Meng Lanfeng's call, it was just ten minutes before Meng Lanfeng posted on Weibo.

Meng Lanfeng: "The weather is good today."

Ji Tingsen felt that Meng Lanfeng was weird, but since the child likes to blow hair, he stroked his hair: "Well, it's not bad."