Chapter 39

The mussel night light beside the bed was on quietly, telling Ji Tingsen that the knock on the door was not a dream.

He got out of bed and went to the living room. After turning on the headlights, he couldn't help squinting his eyes, opened the door, and met a pair of vaguely smiling eyes.

Under the reflection of the lights in the room, the young man's red phoenix eyes gleamed brightly, it was Qin Zhen.

The four eyes met, Qin Zhen didn't speak, he captured the astonishment of the person in front of him, and pressed it frame by frame in his heart.

However, the self-protection mode for many years made his reflexive heart more excited, and his face didn't show at all. He just followed Ji Tingsen's way and entered the room.

"Why are you here?" Ji Tingsen closed the door: "It's so late, what happened?"

"No, I'm afraid something will happen to you."

Qin Zhen took off his thin coat and handed it to Ji Tingsen as if he had returned home "It's not that you called to say you were afraid..."

He seemed to complain proudly, but in fact, there was a string in his heart, until Ji Tingsen took the coat, shook it, folded it, and put it on the armrest of the sofa only then did he raise his lower lip towards the opponent's back.

Look, he doesn't dislike it at all, he even folds clothes, like a virtuous wife waiting for her husband to come home from overtime, like drinking a bowl of hot soup when the autumn wind blows, Qin Zhen can only feel his limbs and bones are warm.

In fact, after answering the phone at home, his thoughts were not controlled by reason for a while. Of course, this was also due to self-indulgence.

When he came back to his senses, the person was already sitting in the car, and the car drove out of the community.

Fortunately, the crews were not close to each other. Even though the journey that would have taken seventy or eighty minutes had been reduced to more than forty minutes by him when there was no traffic jam, the forty-odd minutes was enough for him to come up with a reason to come suddenly.

Although this reason is a bit unreasonable.

But he wanted to see Ji Tingsen, he was jealous because the other party mentioned Bai Ning on the phone, and he was even more excited because of the concern of hearing the phrase "don't work too late".

This...should be like it?

Ji Tingsen didn't feel that he was scared in the previous phone call, but just reminded him like checking for omissions and filling in vacancies.

However, Qin Zhen had good intentions, and even if there were some slight weirdness, it was not suitable for him to criticize and refute after he came rushing to him.

He asked Qin Zhen if he wanted to drink water, if he wanted to take a bath, and if he had any other needs.

Qin Zhen said no.

He took a shower when he got home from get off work, and only said that he was sleepy and wanted to sleep.

Since they are a couple, they must sleep in the same room. As the owner of this room, Ji Tingsen started to get busy.

Qin Zhen followed behind him like a large animal returning to its nest, watching Ji Tingsen find him slippers and a pillow, take out a bathrobe from the closet and ask him if he could wear it, and he followed him wherever he went, until he was blocked by people. bedside.

Watch carefully and verify carefully.

With a sophisticated attitude, he studied his own heart, and also studied Ji Tingsen's attitude towards himself, and finally he stopped being reckless when he saw people dangling in light pajamas, and his blood rushed to the point where he couldn't control himself.

Of course, it was still a surge, but it was just that he immediately changed his mind when he was on the verge of danger, and finally maintained his dignity.

When Ji Tingsen turned his head, he almost collided with Qin Zhen.

He pushed the person back and glanced at the bed: "Do you want to sleep here?"

Qin Zhen held the bathrobe in one hand and brand new slippers in the other, with a busy and homely atmosphere, but even with the hug on his chest wearing a bulging bathrobe, under the uncovered bathrobe, the thin waist outlined by the black shirt and the overly long legs, any of which can be seen alone.

He shook his head and was silent for a second.

In fact, it took a half of a second to restrain the phrase "I seem to want to sleep with you" that came up spontaneously in his throat, and then it took a half of a second to brew a fake and genuine looking gaze.

Three points of concern and seven points of inquiry: "Are you really afraid?"

Ji Tingsen shook his head slightly, and finally couldn't help laughing, and switched the pillow he was sleeping on to his side: "One thing, you won't be afraid when you come.

" I knew it! Holding the bathrobe and slippers, Qin Zhen walked around the end of the bed to the side with the night light, threw the bathrobe on the bed, tore off the wrapping of the shoes and threw them on the ground, holding the wrapping paper: "Where is the garbage? "

"The trash can in the living room, by the way, check if the door is locked." "

" Good. "Qin Zhen turned around, with a smile spreading in his eyes.

He is not stupid, he is not afraid of such a shabby reason, Ji Tingsen is so smart, how could he not see it, and actually follow him...

So, there is still something for him I like it.

Seeing that Qin Zhen went obediently, Ji Tingsen quickly turned his head to see if there was anything on his back, and stroked it with his hands uneasy.

There was nothing.

Then what is Qin Zhen looking for? The gaze that seemed to burn through his clothes...Maybe it was an illusion?

When Qin Zhen came back, he saw that Ji Tingsen had already gone to bed.

The light-colored quilt and dark blue pajamas did not lie down completely, but It was leaning against the head of the bed, as if waiting for him to come back.

It felt so good.

But also a little embarrassed, Qin Zhen pulled off his shirt: He hadn't taken off his clothes in front of Ji Tingsen... it should be... ...Should be quite eye-catching, right?

He took off his shirt slowly, took off his trousers slowly, and threw them all on the stool at the end of the bed. During this period, he didn't look at Ji Tingsen, but he could feel himself Breathing is scorching hot.