Chapter 21

Ji Tingsen looked at the transfer information for a while and was sure it wasn't his hallucination.

Intellectually speaking, Qin Zhen shouldn't be such a boring person, but probably because he has been with young people for a long time, his emotions inevitably messed up for a moment, linking the money transfer with April Fool's Day.

In the end, the most likely conclusion was reached that Qin Zhen should be slippery.

To transfer money to someone else, but mistakenly click on his account.

He turned the money back the way it came, and prepared to send a message.

The room where the cards were played before was used by the crew as a conference room, the staff was noisy, and the bathroom was not very clean. Ji Tingsen went to his own room to wash his face.

Standing in the corridor now, just after the transfer was completed, another staff member came across to the director and had a few words with him.

Lowering his head again, Qin Zhen transferred two million more, as if he was competing.

Ji Tingsen couldn't understand Qin Zhen's behavior, so he simply called.

Here, Qin Zhen frowned, looking at the incoming call icon floating up and down on the phone screen.

He could even imagine how Ji Tingsen transferred the money in a hurry, drawing a line with himself deliberately and abruptly.

Next to the phone is the handwritten menu, the handwriting is so neat, it's pitifully neat.

When Ji Tingsen wrote this thing, what was he thinking?

At that time, it should be after the incident with Liu Tong in the hotel, so he was probably suffering and depressed, and then he couldn't help stealing his used things.

The gray-blue eyes are a bit troubled, not disgust, but probably guilt.

There is no way to respond, so I use money to fill the pit of guilt, at least for now.

After the phone rang several times, Qin Zhen answered it with a sigh and didn't speak, but he was patient enough.

In view of those cautiousness, he thought, he could listen to Ji Tingsen's long-winded words more.

Ji Tingsen: "I received your transfer, did you make a wrong transfer?"

Qin Zhen gasped for breath, not daring to accept a million, thinking it was a wrong transfer. He seemed really harsh in the past, so he couldn't help but slow down. He lowered his tone: "That's right, how much money can the Xiaopo crew have, grandma said last time that you lost weight, the environment, diet...do you understand?" 

It's not because of grandma, but Ji Tingsen thought it was organic But, he had to find a reason.

Ji Tingsen: "...I'm not short of money, I'll transfer it to you later." You don't get paid for nothing, as long as everything goes according to the contract between them, besides, Feng Yingkai's crew is small or small, after all, they are just It's a youth idol drama, but it's really not broken, and many of the costumes are custom-made.

Of course Qin Zhen knew that Ji Tingsen was not short of money.

Before, I bumped into each other to give my younger brother pocket money, which was 10 million yuan, and made a bold statement, saying that he would get richer in the future, it was naive and cute... No, it was ridiculous.

His train of thought went astray, he gave the money in order not to let the menu disturb his thoughts, and simply spent money to buy peace.

But you can't tell Ji Tingsen about the menu, lest this person will be proud of his favor and make some weird things to invite favor later, causing him to repeat the experience of being so annoying a few years ago.

There were a lot of thoughts in his mind, but Qin Zhen only said: "Two million, I will double it when I transfer it back, don't test my patience, find uncle for other needs, don't bother me, understand?"

Uncle Lai is from the old house The housekeeper, Laide, is not a transliterated name, but his surname is "Lai".

Ji Tingsen looked at the phone screen, the call was almost ten minutes.

Understood, he said "OK" and hung up the phone.

Seeing that the phone was hung up, Qin Zhen was in disbelief, Ji Tingsen dared to hang up his phone!

After the accident, there was a little bit of regret. He seemed to have a bad attitude just now, and said that Ji Tingsen was annoyed. That person couldn't be sad and ran to squat in a small corner.

What a hassle!

At this moment, the feeling of guilt seemed to be unsatisfied by the two million. He quickly turned the two million over, and finally felt more comfortable.

Here in the crew, Feng Yingkai came out to watch when Ji Tingsen came back.

In the corridor, Ji Tingsen was staring at the phone, but it seemed that there was something incredible on the phone, which made him hold the phone a little far away.

Feng Yingkai: "Tingsen?"

Ji Tingsen came back to his senses: "Here we are."

Feng Yingkai saw that Ji Tingsen's face was normal, he didn't seem to have a cold or something else, but he still asked for his opinion: "How is your body, do you still want to play? "

The filming went well today, and the work was finished early. Everyone was very interested. Ji Tingsen said, "Of course."