Chapter 74

Hey?

    Looking at the scorching gray-blue eyes that could not conceal the temptation, Ji Tingsen said yes.

    He picked up a fried dumpling and handed it to Qin Zhen's mouth.

    Before he had any feelings, he liked Qin Zhen's eyes very much, and now he can finally stare openly, without concealing his inner emotions.

    Qin Zhen lowered his head subconsciously, and bit the fried dumplings in his mouth.

    My heart is very chaotic, not ecstasy, but a kind of emptiness.

    Recalling what Will said, Ji Tingsen's current mentality is at a critical point, either crossing some barriers, or shrinking back to that illusory but consciously safe world.

    At that time, he calmly said "he will be fine", but now he is not so sure.

    The person who had rejected him from time to time a day ago was so gentle and indulgent at this moment, Qin Zhen couldn't help but think of the sumptuous beheading meal enjoyed by the death row prisoners in ancient times before they were beheaded.

    It's because I pushed too hard, Qin Zhen thought regretfully.

    So, brother Sen...he's ready to give up on him...

    a quiet meal.

    Qin Zhen didn't dare to speak any more nonsense, and he didn't even dare to touch Ji Tingsen with a finger.

    He ate a lot and fast, because he could tell that this was Ji Tingsen's handicraft, but there seemed to be thousands of empty and irritating sounds buzzing in his head.

    After finally waiting for Ji Tingsen to finish eating, Qin Zhenteng stood up, making too much movement, and the chair rubbed against the floor making harsh sounds.

    He didn't dare to look at Ji Tingsen, and said in a stiff voice, "I'm going to work!"

    Ji Tingsen: "...Now?"

    Going to work in fitness clothes?

    Qin Zhen lowered his eyes halfway: "Yes, I won't be back at night, I'm very busy."

    He didn't know what else to say.

    There were many mistakes, and the first thing Xindao did when he went out was to grab Will and study what to do next.

    It's clearly planned, this time when the person comes back, he will go one step further, at least strip off his top-clothes... Is it true that extreme joy begets sorrow?

    Ji Tingsen noticed Qin Zhen's abnormality, and when Qin Zhen was about to step out of the restaurant with his long legs, he raised his voice, "Wait."

    Qin Zhen's back stiffened, and his steps stopped.

    He couldn't refuse Ji Tingsen, but he was even more afraid of the evil thoughts in his heart... In this world, this was the only person he could catch. If he didn't want him, he really didn't know what he would do.

    Ji Tingsen walked up to Qin Zhen, and the two faced each other.

    He asked, "What are you running for?"

As he got closer, he was startled, because he didn't cook anything particularly spicy for breakfast, so why did Qin Zhen's eyes turn red.

    Then he asked, "What's wrong with your eyes?"

    Then, Qin Zhen hugged him.

    Qin Zhen hugged him so tightly that he even hurt his arm.

    Ji Tingsen's scalp tightened in pain, and he was about to tell Qin Zhen to let go, and the two of them had something to say, when he heard the fierce but aggrieved voice of the one with its chin resting on his shoulder: "I don't want a divorce! "