Chapter 6

Grumpy child, Ji Tingsen thought to himself.

Negotiation and equivalent exchange are two different things, and he thinks there is more to talk about.

Maybe it was because he didn't hate Qin Zhen from the bottom of his heart, he didn't feel pain or boredom, he just said: "Four days, I can stay with grandma in the old house with you for three days, without offending you or worrying grandma. 

"The original owner would feel very depressed in the old house, coming and going in a hurry every time, Mrs. Qin followed the original owner, but in fact, she still wanted him to accompany her more in her heart.

Qin Zhen raised his eyes: "I hope you will do what you say, where is it?"

This is the meaning of promise, and asked Ji Tingsen where he will make an appointment with someone tomorrow, and he will go directly to pick him up to save time.

"Xianzhixuan," Ji Tingsen said, step by step: "Four days is a long time, can you give me half a day?"

Qin Zhen didn't speak, he said bluntly: "Poor parents in the world, grandma hopes to see me and you relationship is harmonious, and my parents are the same, I only need half a day."

This is the purpose of Ji Tingsen.

He is not a sentimental person, but Ji's father and Ji's mother's real love is hard to ignore.

Especially Ji's father and Ji's mother hesitated to speak, how could they hide their worry and anxiety from him, but it's useless to ask some worries, they can only be resolved in a real way.

Qin Zhen put down his chopsticks, expressionless.

He is not an impatient person. He had been dormant for half a year before clearing out the moths on the board of directors in one fell swoop. He was as quiet as a rock at the beginning, and moved like thunder at the end.

But it is simply impossible to be patient with Ji Tingsen.

I tried to be patient before, but what I got in return was complacency and overreaching.

Ji Tingsen is not afraid of Qin Zhen, and even has a little intimate relationship with him.

This kind of intimacy has nothing to do with love, it's just that he can find a little shadow of his younger brother Ji Nanchu in the person in front of him, so he can talk about it for comfort.

He said his thoughts slowly: "Do you think this is good? Tomorrow happens to be Saturday. You pick me up at noon, we go to my house for lunch, and then go back to the old house together. The next three days are up to you. He likes me, but does my father really think of you as a close junior and think about it?"

In Qin Zhen's impression, Ji Tingsen was ashamed to mention his ordinary family background.

But the current one would actually say something about "poor parents in the world". How can a person really change so much?

He got up: "As you wish!"

Ji Tingsen looked at Qin Zhen's back as he left indifferently, and thought to himself that this should be his agreement.

It's the same with Nanchu, always duplicity, and grandpa... Nanchu cares about grandpa, just like Qin Zhen cares about Grandma Qin.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, trying not to let the sourness flow out of his eyes, and slowly finished the soup.

Just halfway through the drink, Qin Zhen, who had left, came back again.

What Qin Zhen thought was that it was Ji Tingsen who was bothering him by talking so much, and it was the other party who left the restaurant, not himself, when he wanted to leave.

On a business trip for a week, eating at home seems to relieve the exhaustion of the whole body, and walk away after eating half full, as if the one who abused me is myself.

After that, the two never spoke again.

Ji Tingsen understood Qin Zhen's reluctance to talk to him, and he finished his soup in silence after he had finished what he wanted to say.

The two went upstairs one after the other, and went back to their respective rooms one after the other without disturbing each other.

The next morning, at 10:25, Xian Zhixuan and Feng Yingkai went upstairs, and immediately saw the young man sitting by the window.

I don't know if it's because of the light or something else, that person is just a silhouette, with long legs, a slender waist and  neck, he is actually a superb beauty like glass, much more vivid than what you see in the photos.

Ji Tingsen glanced at his watch and waited another five minutes.

If Feng Yingkai didn't come, it was a breach of the contract before intentional revenge on him, and there was no need to discuss the contract he had prepared.

There were three "dong dong dong" sounds from the next table, not too fast, it was someone knocking on the table.

He looked over, a very outstanding man.

The hair that hangs down to the shoulders and neck is tied in a small tie at the back of the head, the eyebrows are sculpted and handsome, and the temperament is evil, and the gaze is very aggressive. The sound of knocking on the table seems to be intended to disturb him.

Looking at each other for a moment, Ji Tingsen instinctively said: "Director Feng?"

Feng Yingkai raised his eyebrows slightly: "Have you seen me?"