Chapter 37

After Qin Zhen left, the living room fell into a long emptiness.

It wasn't until the tingling pain came from his fingers that the cigarette he had just smoked had burned out, so Feng Yingkai kicked the chair fiercely, and then made a phone call: "Gu Zhao, send me the place where Liu Jingsheng and Chu Yuan met."

Gu Zhao: "Why, are you finally ready to accept your doll kiss? Liu Jingsheng has asked me a lot about your whereabouts. You should think about it. It will be difficult to get away after you go."

Feng Yingkai took a deep breath, did not answer this question, but said: "Thanks, brother."

He never cares about the power and status of the Chu family, but Qin Zhen is really deceiving people too much!

Qin Zhen didn't know that from now on, Feng Yingkai had already regarded him as the number one enemy, but maybe he didn't care too much if he knew it, anyway, he didn't have many opponents.

The living room and Ji Tingsen's room are just one floor apart, a few steps away.

When he came, the door was ajar.

Dian Zhuo was smoking at the door, and there was a faint voice coming from inside, it was Zhao Yifan: "Brother Ji, how long have you been with Mr. Qin?"

Qin Zhen raised his hand to signal Dian Zhuo to be quiet, and heard Ji Tingsen's gentle and quiet voice: " It hasn't been long."

He silently raised his eyebrows, it didn't take long, they are old couples even counting the years of marriage, but it seems that they really get along well in the past two months.

Zhao Yifan said: "Then you must like President Qin very much, there must have been rumors in the circle in the past today, how many fans will you lose if you open your relationship, you can't wait for more stability..." 

He thought that Brother Ji should not be People are cheating, people know what they know, but they don't know what they want. A few days ago, an artist was exposed to be in love with a fake rich second generation. What a mess, Qin Zhen thought, for every follower, he buys ten!

With his hands on the door, he wanted to hear Ji Tingsen's answer, but he held back until the familiar voice said with a smile: "The capital of an artist is his work, as for Qin Zhen... he is very nice. , I like him and trust him, you will know in the future, he is a very reliable person, he will not hurt me, don't worry."

Qin Zhen's whole body was petrified, and Ji Tingsen's voice was played in an automatic loop round and round in his ears : I like him...he won't hurt me...so in Ji Tingsen's mind, is he so highly regarded?

Fu Cong's voice sounded: "That's right, I think Boss Qin has true love for Guaibao. Where Guaibao appears, Boss Qin won't roll his eyes—Yifan, let's go, and let Brother Ji have a good rest."

Zhao Yifan: "...But..."

Seeing his boss standing motionless at the door, Dian Zhuo was about to be convicted of eavesdropping, so he hurriedly said, "Boss, you are here. It's inside."

There was a moment of silence in the room.

Qin Zhen came back to his senses, coughed and pushed the door open.

Zhao Yifan and Fu Cong, who were originally sitting opposite Ji Tingsen, immediately stood up, completely involuntarily for no reason. 

Ji Tingsen, who was sitting on the sofa, looked over: "You're here——Brother Fu, you and Yifan should also go to rest."

He is also very able to hold up the scene, but the aura is not something that is strong when you are old. He was very afraid of Qin Zhen, and quickly said: "Then Mr. Qin, you and my good boy...Ji Shao take a good rest, there is something to do." Call us anytime."

He went to pull Zhao Yifan, and found that Zhao Yifan's arms were stiff, as if he was planning something.

I had a bad premonition in my heart, and before I had time to guard against it, I saw Zhao Yifan with a handsome face, and said to Qin Zhen: "Qin...brother-in-law, I haven't seen Huiying yet, your car can you open your eyes for me?"

This is actually very abrupt, not to mention that Qin Zhen is not familiar with him at all, but Huiying's things worth over 100 million yuan are considered collectibles, so you can just look at them?

Looking at each other, Zhao Yifan felt that he was about to be divided into lines by Qin Zhen's eyes.

Those gray-blue eyes were actually not fierce at this time, but they seemed to see through his thoughts, giving people an urge to avoid and run away.

Then unexpectedly, Qin Zhen smiled, very slightly: "It's quite polite——Dian Zhuo, take this kid to have a look around, it's okay to touch, and it's okay to drive around... Don't take pictures, it's making a lot of noise."

Dian Zhuo was a little surprised, the boss took the car away by the collar when Liu Zhi yelled to drive, so he just said casually...but he still said: " Okay."

After a while, all irrelevant personnel left.

Qin Zhen was still smacking the word "brother-in-law", probably because he was drunk, and felt a little dizzy, sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed, he muttered, "Brother Sen, you are very popular.

" Forget it, Bai Ning also looked at it eagerly. Now the assistant is acting like an escort...

Ji Tingsen looked at him in a daze, and thought that he was probably drunk, so he got up and poured a glass of water into Qin Zhen's hand Li: "Children are ignorant, so don't worry about it."

Zhao Yifan didn't want to see the car, but he was afraid that he would be cheated, and he was investigating Qin Zhen's economic strength in a disguised form.

Rubbing the wall of the cup with his fingertips, Qin Zhen lazily said: "I see, it's the first time for me to be... don't bother with him.

" He was drunk, so he asked, "Are you tired? Do you want to go to bed and lie down for a while?"

Qin Zhen's heart suddenly jumped. He said that he liked him just now, but now he is sleepless. Is it true that I am too qualified to be a boyfriend today? , What idea did Ji Tingsen wake up again?

If he takes advantage of my drunkenness...should he push away or...

There was a mess in his mind, but a gust of heat flowed down with all kinds of thoughts. At this moment, it was too late to grab the pillow to block it, so Qin Zhen quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

Fortunately, he had been to this room before lunch, so he wouldn't touch it like a fly without a head.

Ji Tingsen saw Qin Zhen in a hurry, followed him, and picked up the water glass on the table: "Do you want to vomit?"