Chapter 30

In just eight words, Qin Zhen read it no less than ten times.

The font structure is neat, and the handwriting is coherent and smooth, without the slightest mistake or pause. It is not difficult to imagine the calmness and calmness of that person when writing this line.

This was the result he wanted, but it didn't seem as easy as imagined.

Instead...like something was lost.

Depression climbed up his empty chest, he hurriedly stuffed the small box into the deepest part of the cloakroom cabinet, then changed his clothes, and made a phone call: "Come out for a drink!"

The man on the other end of the phone paused for a moment in surprise, probably looking at it. Sky: "It's not your style to get off work before it's dark. What stimulated you, your old lady... or your little wife?"

Little wife?

It's pretty, but it's not his.

The feeling in his heart was unspeakable, Qin Zhen scolded, "Get out!" Hearing the other party say the address, he picked up the jacket on the bed and went downstairs.

It was almost dusk, and the lights in the restaurant were already on.

Qin Zhen thought that the aunt was cooking, so he wanted to go over and say that he didn't have to be himself.

As he approached, his footsteps stopped.

In front of the dining table, there was a small casserole in front of the young man, and he was slowly eating the soup with a spoon in his mouth, exuding a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere.

Relaxed... Qin Zhen let out a deep breath, he should be relaxed too.

Ji Tingsen didn't notice anyone at the entrance of the restaurant, not because the crucian carp tofu soup made by his aunt was too delicious, but because he was thinking about other things.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, he turned his head and was a little surprised: "Going out?"

He thought, Qin Zhen's outfit is pretty good, T-shirt, jacket, jeans, handsome expressionless face, straight long legs, like College students at school.

At the school grass level, you can only watch the flowers of kaolin from a distance.

Seeing Qin Zhen looking at his small casserole, Ji Tingsen explained: "I'm not eating alone behind your back, it's not time for dinner... fill up your stomach first." 

After filling up the stomach, it's time to go out, and there are still things to do.

Qin Zhen: "Yes".

He inevitably remembered what Auntie Cook had said before, that Ji Tingsen adjusted the dinner time from 5:30 to 6:00, so he used to wait for him hungry?

Ji Tingsen didn't know what Qin Zhen was thinking, and he didn't try to figure it out like before.

Return all the things, just get along with each other normally, if Qin Zhen thinks about it, there is really no way, he can't avoid it like a mouse avoids a cat.

But he still asked politely: "Do you want to eat?"

Qin Zhen pulled a chair away and sat down.

The two people used to sit at the opposite ends of the rectangular dining table, but now they are sitting next to each other.

Twenty minutes later, all the dishes that were supposed to be served an hour later were out of the pot, and only one soup needed to be stewed for a while.

Qin Zhen pushed the meal that his aunt served for him to Ji Tingsen: "You eat first." 

Are you hungry?

Ji Tingsen pushed the bowl back without saying a word, there was something in his mouth.

He spat out the fish bones into the small plate next to him, wiped his mouth again, and said, "I've already eaten."

Qin Zhen glanced over Ji Tingsen's lips, which were a little rosier than usual due to the soaking in the soup, and his Adam's apple. moved.

He saw the small tip of the tongue when spitting out fish bones...not intentionally, but...cannot be ignored.

Ji Tingsen pushed the casserole, and pushed the small dish on which he put the fish bones farther away.

Push it out of Qin Zhen's sight, so as not to affect people's appetite.

He stood up: "I have something to do at night, you eat slowly."

From the sound of footsteps and the sound of doors opening and closing, Qin Zhen knew that Ji Tingsen had gone out.

The phone rang frantically, he connected it, and didn't listen to what was said there, just said: "On the way, I'll be there soon."