Chapter 14

Shangya restaurant, VIP boxes.

The business talks went smoothly. After sending off the partner, Qin Zhen sat down, closed his eyes and took a rest.

Playing with people's minds is a very energy-consuming thing, and it needs to be nourished.

This is his habit, it doesn't take long, ten minutes is enough.

Liu Zhi took it for granted, poured a glass of warm water and put it in front of Qin Zhen, then sat on the empty seat beside him and played with his mobile phone.

I usually sneak in to relax, but at this moment, I only feel the presence of that thin piece in my pocket is extremely strong, and I can't calm down no matter what.

Ten minutes later, he reminded Qin Zhen: "Brother, we should go."

Qin Zhen opened his eyes, drank half a glass of water, and looked no worse than when he entered the door. Standing up a head taller than Liu Zhi, he glanced at his gray-blue eyes, and asked, "What's the matter?"

He was a little more tolerant towards Liu Zhi.

This is a monkey that will jump into the sky if you don't look at it, so there is no harm in asking more.

Liu Zhi was holding back, and after this question, he took his hand out of his pocket and sent it forward, and the thin and delicate card in his palm was handed to Qin Zhen.

The next thing is also simple, admitting mistakes, including the part where I met Ji Tingsen.

After muttering about everything in detail, he said awkwardly: "Brother, Ji...Brother Ji seems to be a pretty good person, do you want to ask if he left? If he can come here People have more eyes than a sieve, and I don't know who he has dated alone..."

This is the truth.

Even when he hated Ji Tingsen the most in the past, Liu Zhi had to admit that his appearance was really unique and attractive.

How good it is to be cheated.

Qin Zhen took the card and put it away: "Have all the bonuses for this month been deducted?"

Liu Zhi replied yes, and listened to his stern and selfless boss: "From now on, one-third of your next month's bonus will be gone."

Qin Zhen ignored the man whose head was almost drooping to his chest. Liu Zhi, called Ji Tingsen.

In Lvfengyuan , the private room,

Ji Tingsen and Feng Yingkai had a meal together, which counted as a feast for the guests and hosts.

He had the experience of studying abroad, and so did Feng Yingkai. The two of them inevitably had a lot to talk about, which was an unexpected surprise.

But Feng Yingkai was not satisfied with just having a meal, he also wanted to invite him to play at a friend's club.

Ji Tingsen refused.

He can be regarded as a second-tier person after all, and he can appear openly in a place like Lvfeng Garden where the threshold is high and no photography is allowed. Outside, masks, hats and other things are basically standard equipment, and he is not suitable for going to bars.

Even in some bars with good secrecy, it is not appropriate to go with people who have only met two sides.

He has no ill feeling towards Feng Yingkai, but he has to take his time in making friends.

Based on his intuition from reading countless people, Feng Yingkai is not an easy person, even if the other party only reveals the side of a literary youth, it is impossible to completely trust him.

In his previous life, he often went to the clubhouse, where the security was guaranteed.

Feng Yingkai wanted to persuade him again, he really wanted to chat with Ji Tingsen more.

I never thought that I would live to be twenty-six years old before I realized for the first time what it was like to fully agree with someone.

Before he could speak, the screen of the mobile phone on the table lit up.

A call came in, and the caller displayed a word "Qin".

"Qin"... Qin Zhen?

Feng Yingkai's eyes paused for a moment, the displeasure in his eyes flashed away, and he raised his hand in a gentlemanly manner: "Pick up the phone first."

Ji Tingsen gave him an apologetic look, and went to the other side of the box to answer the phone.

Feng Yingkai drank half of the glass of wine on the table in one gulp, and swept over Ji Tingsen's place with the motion of drinking.

A few simple words:

"No need"

"Really?"

"Okay, you wait for me."

Ji Tingsen did not expect Qin Zhen to be so intentional, saying that tomorrow happens to be the day to go back to the old house, and he can go first tonight Take a look at Ji's parents.

There is no clause in the marriage contract that Qin Zhen must fulfill his obligations as a "son-in-law", but remembering how happy his parents were when he went to Ji's house last time, how could Ji Tingsen refuse.

It just so happened that he ended here too.

After answering the phone call, Feng Yingkai had already stood up and asked, "Is the family pressing?"

Ji Tingsen was in a good mood to go back to his parents' house: "Yes, Director Feng... Then we will see you from the crew. "

Feng Yingkai looked at the young man's eyes with more smiles than before, and couldn't help saying: "We are friends, Tingsen, you can call me by my name."

Ji Tingsen nodded: "Of course, see you next time ...Welcome Kai."

He went downstairs with Feng Yingkai, went to the front desk to get the things he said he wanted to pack, and then parted ways with Feng Yingkai at the door.

Feng Yingkai was tall and long-legged, with a handsome but not effeminate face, which attracted the eyes of passers-by.

These gazes that used to make him feel a little happy now only brought him irritability, and he stood there with impatience, watching the young man wearing a mask and hat covering his flawless face, and carrying two gift boxes in his hand, walking across the street , and then got into a black car.

The security measures of the car are well done, and it is almost impossible to see a tiny bit of it inside.

After the car left, he called his good friend Gu Zhao: "I won't go tonight."

Gu Zhao was a friend Feng Yingkai made when he was studying abroad, and he didn't hear the right voice, so he joked, "Why, I praised you eight hundred times. Didn't your big beauty make an appointment?"

Feng Yingkai sighed: "I asked my husband to pick me up. They are all big men. I don't think I have no ideas. How can I be so obedient to Qin Zhen..."

Gu Zhao: "I didn't tell you, Ji Tingsen chased Qin Zhen very closely, and got married..."

...

When Feng Yingkai stood at the gate of Lvfeng Garden watching Ji Tingsen, guessing who was sitting in the car across the street, Qin Zhen also looked at each other from the car.

He knew that all the friends Ji Tingsen had made in the past were from the entertainment industry.

The one standing in the distance seems to have a very good figure and appearance, so it must be some starlet.

Just looking at it so helplessly, it seems to have passed.

There was still Liu Zhi's rambling words in his ears: "Brother, then you have a dinner appointment with Mr. Liu tonight..."