Chapter 11

Ji Tingsen lowered his eyelids, his slender eyelashes trembled slightly, showing a fragile beauty.

Of course, he himself did not know this.

It's just an operation to suit the situation. When a normal person mentions "adulterant", they should feel a little guilty, and it is very inappropriate to look directly at the other half who is almost green on the head.

The child's face still needs to be taken care of.

When testing his acting skills, he imitated some kind of guilt slowly and softly: "That incident was my fault. I have been very disciplined these days. Qin Qing said that Liu Tong had been missing for half a month. It happened to be half a month ago. It's... I'm afraid that if something happens to Liu Tong, it will implicate you."

Half a month ago, Ji Tingsen woke up in the hotel and was "caught in an affair".

Liu Tong was scared away by Qin Zhen like a dingy mouse, and then screamed in the hotel corridor, and there was no more sound after that.

When a missing person is being searched, it is inevitable to ask who was the last person to see the person.

Qin Zhen is, so is he.

Qin Zhen laughed, and mocked shortly: "Now you know you're afraid? You don't need to worry about this matter, just forget about it."

Liu Tong is tired of anyone who dares to touch him, even if it's just for a name.

Murder and breaking the law, Qin Zhen will not do this, but he still has to teach him an unforgettable lesson. Liu Tong was indeed taken away by someone, and sent far away to a barren mine abroad. With so much energy, he will never die consumption of the night.

Bring it back a year later, whether it is crazy, stupid or sick depends on luck.

As for the Liu family, he has already talked to Liu's father, and this matter will not cause trouble.

If there are any disturbances, it is probably because Liu's mother is not giving up looking for him, and Liu's father is already planning to add a younger brother to Liu Tong.

Qin Zhen didn't intend to tell Ji Tingsen about these things, what did he expect this nominally stupid and timid partner to do, it was ridiculous to think about it in amazement or fright.

Ji Tingsen: Never mind, forget it.

I understand, Liu Tong was dealt with by Qin Zhen, and he was dealt with in such a way that he had no worries.

As expected, Qin Zhen is not a person who swallows his anger.

He continued to speak slowly: "What about Qin Qing?"

Thinking of Lei Hongfei's long-winded conversation on the phone, Qin Zhen bowed his head and looked a little interested: "Huh?"

Want to claim credit?

Whether it is money or resources, it is not impossible to miss a little bit.

Ji Tingsen: "Qin Qing said that her mother told her that Liu Tong and I were in frequent contact, so she came to ask about Liu Tong's whereabouts. I remember that when I went to the old house many times, my second aunt brought Liu Tong over. At first, he introduced me to Liu Tong as my second aunt...I think it's weird..."

This is his ultimate purpose of mentioning Liu Tong, which can be regarded as a reminder to the violent child.

Qin Qing's mother and daughter have problems.

The enemies outside are not scary, Qin Zhen should be more on guard against the people at home, so as not to catch fire in the backyard, even if the fire is not big, there will always be losses.

Qin Zhen didn't look surprised at all, and asked again: "Is there anything else?"

Ji Tingsen: "...not anymore." 

The old problem happened, and I wanted to worry about everything, but Qin Zhen didn't really need it. The children he looks after.

The conversation ended here, and Ji Tingsen continued to eat.

He could feel Qin Zhen's gaze hovering over his head for a long time, pretending not to know what to do.

Halfway through, the phone at hand rang, and it was Ji Mingrui.

Ji Tingsen answered the phone.

Unavoidably disturbing Qin Zhen, before answering the phone, he reluctantly took a look at the sumptuous meal on the table, and then left.

There is a reason for the reluctance, so I decided to stop here for dinner.

He was about to join the group soon, and Fu Cong wanted Ji Tingsen to reduce the two catties he gained recently. Although Ji Tingsen is thin, he always looks fatter after being photographed.

It is inevitable that the camera is not good-looking, and the artist has to pay some price, and maintaining weight is only the basic item.

In the past few days, Ji Tingsen's diet has gradually decreased, and his eating speed has also become slower and slower. He drank a large glass of water before eating this evening, but his urge for food has not been suppressed because of this.

If the phone doesn't come in, he even wants to eat another piece of braised pork ribs.

It must be due to lack of self-control. In the previous life, there was only nutrient solution on the hospital bed for several months, and I felt that my mouth was empty until I died.

When you come back to life, your need for food is always stronger.

Ji Tingsen answered the phone, and Ji Mingrui's voice was extremely excited: "Brother, I passed the audition for the male number three of "Phoenix Palace"! The play directed by Liu Shuang..."