Chapter 75

Meet clients? Dome light falling off?

    These words were quite similar, Qin Zhen's tense expression became stiff: "Sen... Brother Sen..."

    Ji Tingsen hummed lightly, his eyebrows moved slightly, but he was as steady as Mount Tai: "Why, tell me something?"

    After waiting for a second or two, the little bastard in front of him blinked and said nothing, and was about to get off his lap.

    The waist was hugged, the strength was a bit tight, but the arm that was put over was carefully avoiding his injured arm, and said low and sadly: "Brother Sen, I was wrong."

    "What's wrong?"

    "... ..." Qin Zhen pursed his lips, not daring to look at the injury on Ji Tingsen's arm, feeling distressed.

    But if you really want to admit your mistakes, you are right. No matter what you do, as long as it is for Ji Tingsen's good, let alone a little injury, even a broken arm, that's fine.

    Seeing him like this, Ji Tingsen touched the corner of his lips with his fingertips: "Duplicity? You are so stubborn, what do you want me to do with you?"

    Hearing the pity in the words of the person in front of him, Qin Zhen stopped breathing for a moment.

    Ji Tingsen held his face with his free hand: "It's been many years. I've never been hurt like this. It really hurts, but it's not as good as my heart. When I saw you hurt, I was not only distressed, but also scared. Don't think It's over if you don't talk, let me show you, I can't see you getting hurt, especially for me, if you get hurt, I'll accompany you, just try."

    Qin Zhen was completely stunned.

    In his impression, Ji Tingsen is peaceful and tolerant most of the time, but at this moment, he stands out, with a resounding coldness and strength.

    The wound is also bright here, and it is obvious that he will do what he says.

    Such a person who is soft on the outside and strong on the inside, for him... for him... as soon as he leaned over, his forehead was on the neck of the person, Qin Zhen said: "I promise you, I promise you , Brother Sen, for you, I will take good care of myself."

    After all, he didn't admit his mistake, he was still willing to do it again, no matter what he did, as long as the person on top of his heart was doing well.

    But there is also an extra vigilance in my heart, oh no, maybe two.

    One is for myself, there is a person who cares about him so anxiously, so I really have to cherish myself in the future.

    One is to Ji Tingsen, in case we meet again in the future... we must keep it a secret.

    Ji Tingsen is not a person who will hold on to one thing and never let it go. If you talk about it, let it go.

    There is no need to hide it, and rubbed Qin Zhen's hair: "I have never liked anyone before, and I may not have much experience. I will try my best to make you happy. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me, and I will change it."

    Qin Zhen put his hands together Stretching his legs, he picked up Ji Tingsen, carried him to the bed, and said, "No need to change, I like everything you do."

    He put Ji Tingsen on the bed, and went to find the medicine box and ice bag.

    After treating the wound on Ji Tingsen's arm properly, he took a look at it, and finally restrained himself and kissed the shoulder above the wound.