Chapter 33

About ten minutes after Qin Zhen slammed the door away, Ji Tingsen called him.

Although in the same room, indirect dialogue can buffer anger, so it is necessary to use contact tools.

Qin Zhen didn't answer, and quickly replied with two messages:

[Wait]

[Soon, don't go]

Ji Tingsen waited for another ten minutes, feeling that "soon" didn't seem too fast, so he found a spare blanket in the lounge , took a forty-minute nap on the beauty couch.

Probably the only benefit the illness has given him is that he has become extremely patient.

After waking up, he walked slowly to the tea room next door, and Qin Zhen came back after drinking tea for the second round.

Qin Zhen stood at the door for a few seconds before walking in.

His temples shimmered a little under the light, because his hair was stained with water.

But this is not embarrassing, and the already fair complexion seems to be much whiter. The gray-blue eyes are originally gray, but at this time the blue seems to have the upper hand, and the lips that are about to dry are also very rosy. The whole person seemed to have put on a layer of light makeup, which weakened the cold and solemn temperament, showing a somewhat rare soft radiance.

Ji Ting poured a cup of tea and pushed it over: "Are you back?"

He didn't complain that Qin Zhen spoke so quickly for almost an hour and a half. If he wasn't worried about him, Qin Zhen should have been doing his own thing.

It seemed that Qin Zhen was still angry.

This is really a huge misunderstanding, but there is something in common between excited emotions, self-blasphemy and anger are blood, pulse, burst, and metabolism speed up, but Ji Tingsen will never think of Qin Zhen...maybe Today, Yuan Neng's matter delayed Qin Zhen's official business, Ji Tingsen thought so, and said, "I can take care of Yuan Neng's matter, and you go to your own business."

The guilty conscience and self-loathing suddenly suffocated, Qin Zhen drank all of the tea: "I'm already busy."

The object of the absurd thing in the dream is Ji Tingsen, which can also explain the involuntary after being stimulated, but being lured and seduced in a waking state, the entanglement between self-doubt and extreme enjoyment is almost driving Qin Zhen crazy.

He was the one who repeatedly warned Ji Tingsen to stay away from him in the past three years, and he was the one who mercilessly threw people from the bed to the corridor. How could he be so embarrassing on the day of receiving "return to the original owner, and everything is over"!

Maybe it's because I held it in for too long, Qin Zhen thought.

Even though this marriage was an exchange of benefits, he still maintained the most basic respect for marriage, which he has never done in the past three years...Maybe it is a normal phenomenon that the older you are, the higher your need for sex.

As for why the imaginary object was Ji Tingsen, because this person was always in front of his eyes, and compared to other people who got along day and night, such as Yan Tezhu, Ji Tingsen was the most outstanding in appearance.

That's it, it's just a coincidence.

The more boiling water in his heart, the more cold and reserved Qin Zhen said: "I will take care of Yuan Neng's matter, you are not allowed to interfere."

Ji Tingsen refused, and he said: "At least we are still a family now.

" Smoothly, and the matter of Yuan Neng was really nothing to Qin Zhen, Ji Tingsen made a choice in a short while: "I'll listen to you." 

After thinking about it, he confessed: "Yuan Neng is also suspected of seducing people Gambling, and Guanglong is a den of drugs, using drugs to control many artists."

He promised Yuan Neng that as long as the other party stopped pestering Bai Ning, it would not be revealed that the other party had a mental illness.

But when drugs are involved, for the safety of the people, the report will still be reported.

"How do you know?" Qin Zhen's expression became serious.

Only now did he realize that he had underestimated Ji Tingsen, and the person in front of him had no intention of letting Yuan Neng go, and even had a plan to crucify his opponent.

Such a thorough calculation...

Ji Tingsen rubbed his waist and got up, and said as if nothing had happened: "Occasionally, I heard other people talking about it, maybe it's true, if it's fake, it will have to work hard for you, I'm so tired, let's go home, shall we?"

He didn't seem very satisfied . Understand what kind of shocks will be caused in the entertainment industry if what I said is true.

In fact, Ji Tingsen guessed Guanglong's abnormality based on a few words in the original book, and Yuan Neng did a lot of evil, and the prison window was an extremely suitable destination.

Qin Zhen didn't ask any further: "Okay, go home."

Ji Tingsen made a final effort: "We cooperated very well today, didn't we?"

Qin Zhen was half a head taller than him, and looked condescendingly: "Speak directly if you have something to say."

The amber eyes blinked, and there was a gentle and eager intention: "I heard that a husband and wife are no different from brothers after getting along for a long time. Let's skip this step between us...Call me, brother?

" Raising his hand while speaking, he was about to touch it again...

His wrist was held, Qin Zhen's body temperature was astonishingly high, and the other hand was still grabbing his neck, his gray-blue eyes brought Arrogant and rebellious: "I'll talk about it when you can beat me."