Chapter 24

Qin Zhen knocked on the door for almost a minute.

Because he was mentally prepared, he could even realize that this was the most patient he had been with Ji Tingsen since he got married.

However, there was no response from inside.

Ji Tingsen's life in the past two months has been very regular, with a soothing and calm rhythm. It is unlikely that he will stay in bed during this time period.

Unless, he was like himself yesterday... When he opened the door, the place he saw was empty.

Qin Zhen is very familiar with the structure of Ji Tingsen's room. It has the same layout as his room, with a small living room, a well-lit balcony and a bathroom, which is equivalent to a suite.

With such a large space, there are actually many blind spots when standing at the door.

But the quiet feeling that no one was there made Qin Zhen feel a momentary emptiness in his heart.

This made him clearly see that the slightly raised quilt on the bed was absolutely impossible to hide another person, but he still pulled it up suddenly, as if he could see a big change come alive.

No, nothing.

But the pillow brought by the force of lifting the quilt also turned over, revealing a thing the size of a thumb belly.

It was a solid black button with silver stripes, his.

The reason why he was so sure was that yesterday's tie was also black with silver patterns, and he picked it himself to match the suit with silver pattern buttons.

The eyes seemed to be scalded.

To actually put things that belonged to him under the pillow, even when he sleeps... What a shame!

Qin Zhen held the button and exited the room.

Very fast speed, as if there is something terrible chasing behind.

He went to the study, and after he calmed down, his face was very ugly. It was obviously Ji Tingsen who was caught doing bad things again, why did he feel guilty...

Ji Tingsen won't have any messy dreams related to him at night, right?

Qin Zhen threw the button on the table and called Ji Tingsen.

Of course it's not about the button, Yan Tezhu ordered breakfast for three people, if you don't eat it, it will be a waste.

That's it!

The phone has not been answered, and the strange anger has turned into worry.

He thought of Ji Tingsen's thin body and skin so delicate that it turned blue when touched, beautiful and fragile, maybe he fainted from hypoglycemia, or he went downstairs for a walk and was bullied...

It's really troublesome, why not stay at home?

Forget it, for the sake of taking care of himself with all his heart yesterday, let's just search for it.

For the first time, Qin Zhen disliked that the house was too big, even though he searched every corner of the house in less than five minutes.

He called the property and asked for permission to view the cameras in all public areas of the complex.

Watch it at home.

I was afraid that Ji Tingsen would appear from some corner during this time, so I didn't plan to go out.

If Ji Tingsen came back, Qin Zhen would let out a heavy breath, and he would scold him immediately, don't wander around if he is not in good health!

You can also go shopping, do you want to say hello in advance?

It is not difficult to check the monitoring, which is allowed in the property, but the owner requires that all the monitoring can be freely accessed at home, which is unprecedented.

Qin Zhen was rejected.

The Lanzhan community was developed by the Qin family, and the property was also owned by the Qin family. Soon, strong demands were passed on from the top level, and finally the authority was opened.

The alarmed high-level officials were all guessing whether the top bosses had lost some heirlooms, and that's why they were in such a hurry.

Some people inquired about the news and went to Special Assistant Yan, but Special Assistant Yan was perfunctory, and then called to ask their boss.

His salary is so high that he will never complain when he is on call.

Qin Zhen answered the phone, hung up within a minute, and only said two words throughout the whole process: "It's okay."

He found what he wanted in the surveillance screen.

Before dawn, Ji Tingsen left the community. The whole process took 29 minutes, at the speed of a tortoise.

Someone answered at the gate of the community.

Zooming in on the screen, Qin Zhen saw Ji Tingsen smiling at the man.

That man seemed to be Ji Tingsen's manager. Qin Zhen had a certain impression after reading the information sent by Lei Feihong.

But that's not the point.

The most high-definition camera, zooming in does not affect the clarity of the picture quality, Ji Tingsen's white image will glow under the half-light sky, and the smile is trustworthy, intimate and relaxed.

This kind of smile, the gray-blue eyes were cold for a moment, he had never seen it before.

Of course Ji Tingsen would also smile at him, not intimate, not trusting, as if... through something.

However, it is understandable that restraining love is not because of something.

...

Because of filming, Ji Tingsen's cell phone is usually muted, so he might miss some news, so he will take it out to take a look when he is resting.

Like now.

But, thirteen missed calls, as if there had never been one.

And these missed calls, except for one that was marked as a sale, all came from Qin Zhen.

He called back and was picked up after less than one ring.

Qin Zhen: "What's the matter?"