Chapter 54

Ji Tingsen and Ji Mingrui spoke in low voices, outsiders couldn't hear them clearly.

Wu Jingjing felt uncomfortable and walked over with a smile: "Oh, Xiao Rui, I'm really sorry, I have had some hypoglycemia recently... It's delayed your work, sister will treat you to dinner some other day... You too, you have a small body, you need to practice." 

There are many people standing around but no one speaks, anyone with a discerning eye knows that Ji Mingrui will definitely suffer today.

The fact that Wu Jingjing is a first-line artist is enough to crush Ji Mingrui to death.

A small artist with no masterpieces, the circle will pick up a bunch of them casually. As long as Ji Mingrui is not stupid, he has to be respectful when seeing Wu Jingjing in the future, otherwise he will be trampled to death in the future. up.

What's the use of Ji Tingsen protecting him any more, and falling out over Ji Mingrui and Wu Jingjing?

Just look at Ji Tingsen's usual serious filming style, and the style of veteran cadres who study scripts when there are no scenes.

As soon as Ji Tingsen raised his eyes, Fu Cong took Ji Mingrui to the side knowingly.

In the past, Fu Cong might have persuaded Ji Tingsen to do more than to do less. It would be a blink of an eye for an artist to capsize, but Ji Mingrui is the younger brother of his own baby, and he himself feels distressed and angry. Kick it into the lake.

I thought, if there is a big trouble, at most he will stay up a few more nights. Recently, the baby has been separated, and the team is not used to it, so it's time to exercise.

Ji Mingrui: "But my brother..."

As if he sensed Ji Mingrui's worry, Ji Tingsen, who had already walked in front of Wu Jingjing, turned his head back. That look was comforting and sure, making Ji Mingrui's eyes a little sour, but my heart settled down.

Ji Tingsen looked at Wu Jingjing: "Sister Jingjing, is it okay to have low blood sugar?" 

The sky was bright and clear, even though there was a stinky pond next to him, but he was dressed in white long clothes, with a graceful figure and picturesque eyes, really like a fairy.

Wu Jingjing saw it, and pulled the hair on her cheeks: "It's okay."

Ji Tingsen said, "That's good."

He was as polite and gentle as before, but there was no smile in his eyes: "Xiao Rui is not in a good condition today, so I will delay you." I'm really sorry that I missed Sister Jingjing's time, why don't we shoot this scene later?"

Wu Jingjing didn't see Ji Tingsen's anomaly, she just thought that Ji Tingsen was showing his favor, she had played enough and was tired, and said with a smile: "For your sake, I'll go talk to the director." 

The director Liu Shuang is absent, and the assistant director who filmed this scene has a good relationship with Wu Jingjing. Otherwise, Wu Jingjing would not dare to go on like this even if she bullied Ji Mingrui.

Ji Tingsen was not in a hurry, he raised his hand to stop Wu Jingjing's footsteps: "Don't worry, are Sister Jingjing and Chanjuan familiar with President Yu?"

Wu Jingjing became vigilant: "What do you mean?"

She took the route of a charming big woman, and scandals were flying everywhere Fans only thought that she was full of charm, but there was a backer behind her, but this backer was an old man in his sixties with a belly as big as a five- to six-month pregnant woman, so it was hard to mention.

This is a secret that few people in the circle know.

Ji Tingsen's eyes fell on the muddy pool water: "It's nothing. I happened to have a meal with Mr. Yu a few days ago. Mr. Yu admired Sister Jingjing's professional ability and exchanged a few words with us. Look at the photos. Sister Jingjing's figure is ...better than back then."

What kind of professional ability is it? It's not acting.

The conversation between the two was very short, and Wu Jingjing's pink and tender face turned pale in an instant. The assistant saw that something was wrong and wanted to come over, but she stopped her.

She stared at Ji Tingsen: "What do you mean?"

Ji Tingsen looked back coldly: "I mean, if sister Jingjing's hypoglycemia doesn't matter, why don't you practice acting again? If you accidentally get into this pool. ...just looking for the feeling, the next time I film a movie, I will know how to be considerate."

Wu Jingjing gritted her teeth and said, "What if I don't?"

Ji Tingsen smiled gently, Junxiu's face was calm and calm: "Yu is always a person who likes to share. I have what he has now. There are so many people in the crew. Isn't Miss Jingjing the favorite to be on the hot search?

The photo threatened someone, and it was a woman, the method was really too low.

If Ji Tingsen himself was pushed out of the pool by Wu Jingjing, at most he would take a few of the other party's endorsements as punishment afterwards, and he would not use this method...

But Ming Rui is different, Wu Jingjing shouldn't have his idea.

This made Ji Tingsen unable to bear it for a moment.

Wu Jingjing was angry, hated and afraid, and finally said: "How long?"

She has been with Yu Dacheng for a long time, and only took some photos and videos in the early days. Yu Dacheng said that those things had been deleted long ago, but what Ji Tingsen disclosed The details are chilling.

Maybe it's fake, but she dare not bet, even if there is no photo, her relationship with Mr. Yu...can't anger Ji Tingsen.

The man in front of him smiled faintly, but his smile made people feel cold: "Until I am satisfied."

Ji Tingsen ignored Wu Jingjing and walked to Ji Mingrui's side.

Then, Wu Jingjing, who was domineering in front of Ji Mingrui, suddenly asked her assistant to play against her, and it was the scene of falling into the water just now.

Before the assistant could prepare, Wu Jingjing "accidentally" fell into the water.

The soles of the feet were sticky mud, and the end of the nose was smelly. Wu Jingjing avoided the assistant's hand and wanted to pull her hand. She regretted and resented, and finally turned into a show of weakness. She frequently looked at Shi Shiran while soaking in the smelly water Standing on the shore of Ji Tingsen.

All this happened in a very fast time.

Everyone around was stunned, and the assistant director also jumped up from his chair.

We all know that the water smells bad, so it took a long time for someone to jump down in disgust, but Wu Jingjing seemed to be possessed by an evil spirit, and it was difficult to rescue her if she slipped and didn't lose her hand.

In the chaos, Ji Tingsen led Ji Mingrui back a few steps to a less crowded place, quite out of the way.

It's not that no one has noticed this, and even suspected that some of them are missing. After all, anything that shatters the three views can happen to the crew. Those who beat people, those who force people to kneel, those who throw themselves into their arms for resources, are brilliant on stage. Beautiful, but the ugly ordinary people in the audience are almost unimaginable.

However, when Ji Tingsen and Wu Jingjing were chatting just now, both of them were amiable. As for what they said, the acting skills, appreciation, sharing, etc. in a few words, they were probably chatting.

Maybe Wu Jingjing was not careful?

Only the assistant director glanced at Ji Tingsen out of some intuition.

The young man who was so radiant in the crew because of his appearance and temperament, but calm and quiet in his life, was also looking at him. His eyes, which were always soft, were cold and sharp, as if they were frank and warning.

The assistant director was startled, and hurriedly averted his eyes: Wu Jingjing suddenly...it must be him! I knew Ji Tingsen was such a ruthless person... Is it still too late to apologize to Ji Mingrui?

The farce lasted for five or six minutes. Wu Jingjing was relieved when she saw Ji Tingsen leaving with Ji Mingrui's hand, and obediently let someone pull her up.

She didn't know how many mouthfuls of sewage she drank, and she vomited as soon as she got ashore, almost vomited bile.

...

Ji Mingrui was dumbfounded, and wanted to ask Ji Tingsen something, but held back in public.

After taking a shower in the toilet in the dressing room, he was caught by his brother blowing his hair again, and he raised his neck and said, "Brother, what did you say to Wu Jingjing?"

Ji Tingsen pushed his head back: "Dealing with the enemy is nothing more than coercion and bribery. "

"How do you know what Wu Jingjing is afraid of?" Ji Mingrui asked, such dirty water, lures definitely can't make Wu Jingjing give in, that's because she was scared.

"On the first day she didn't like you, I had to know... whether I need to say it or not, I have to, do you understand?" Ji Tingsen looked into his younger brother's innocent and trusting eyes, and didn't put it to the end. He threatened Wu Jingjing and told him something.

He didn't actually have any photos, that is, he asked Lei Feihong to find a chance to have a meal with Yu Dacheng. Yu Dacheng was really not generous enough to share those videos and photos, but a few words were enough for Ji Tingsen to analyze a lot .