Chapter 10

In addition to Lei Feihong, there is a fifteen or sixteen-year-old girl in the office.

Seeing the girl sitting behind the large desk, looking through the items on the table bored, Ji Tingsen understood very well that Lei Feihong looked like a savior when he saw him.

The girl's name is Qin Qing, Qin Zhen's cousin, and the daughter of Qin Zhen's uncle.

Qin Qing's personality is quite domineering. Except for being polite in front of Qin Zhen, he is a little overlord at other times. He is very contemptuous of the original owner. It is polite to call him by his first name, and he will say something when he is in a bad mood.

"It's a tortoise, so slow!" Qin Qing came over, chewing gum, and blew a bubble at Ji Tingsen: "Hey, the surname is Ji, I want to ask you something, do you know where my cousin Liu Tong is? "

Liu Tong is the son of a cousin of hers, who has been missing for almost half a month.

A relationship of three thousand miles, plus Liu Tong is not a good guy, if not for her mother's repeated urging, she would not come to ask Ji Tingsen.

Lei Feihong didn't want to get involved in the affairs of the Qin family, so he pretended to be deaf and dumb, hoping that Qin Qing would leave quickly.

Fu never knew Qin Qing, but he couldn't bear to let his baby be slapped around by a brat!

He stood in front of Ji Tingsen: "Little girl, did you forget to brush your teeth in the morning? Are you still a crab? Can you talk well?"

Qin Qing was startled, didn't speak, and came over with a slap in the face.

Fu had never seen Zhu'er who played cards so unreasonably, he froze and didn't move, seeing that he couldn't avoid this fierce slap.

I didn't get a slap in the end.

Ji Tingsen grabbed Qin Qing's arm, his face darkened in a rare way.

Qin Qing looked at her grasped wrist in disbelief, and then at Ji Tingsen: "How dare you let me go!"

Ji Tingsen: "Do you want to do it again?"

Qin Qing was shocked, scared and angry: "How dare you do that?" For me, believe it or not, I told my mother to drive you out!"

She didn't understand why Ji Tingsen, who had always been like a soft bone, actually...

Ji Tingsen nodded: "I believe, you can do this."

Of course, it doesn't matter whether it works or not.

Qin Qing is not young anymore, he is obviously raised, and his education is not good for a while. Of course, he has no interest in doing such thankless things, so he said instead: "Who is Liu Tong, I don't remember."

Qin Qing said angrily: "Stop pretending, it's no wonder you don't know each other well. Don't you keep in touch? He's been missing for half a month. You must know where he is, right?

" A light ridicule that won't be ignored: "Contact often? I have a good imagination."

Qin Qing was young and energetic, unaware that he was being tricked: "Don't try to lie to me! My mother told me that you just keep in touch with Liu tong are not a good person to associate with such a person! Tell me, where is he?" 

After finishing speaking, she regretted it again, and her mother said that she could not tell others that it was her request...

Ji Tingsen got what he wanted He let go of his hand and said, "Today is not the weekend. You should be in class under normal circumstances. Go back. If you miss class again, be careful and I will tell your elder brother."

The elder brother he was talking about was Qin Zhen.

Qin Qing rubbed her wrists and retreated vigilantly, perhaps wanting to regain her position, and said disdainfully, "Don't mention him, you're not a good guy, and neither is that bastard, I'm...I'm not afraid of him."

Ji Tingsen "Qin Qing!"

He seldom got angry. Just now Master Qin Qing's face was only a little cold, but now he sternly reprimanded Lei Feihong who was next to him.

Qin Qing paled, not daring to look at Ji Tingsen.

Can't tell why, just scared.

The kind of fear that you will only have in front of your big brother.

But what is Ji Tingsen, but a parasite who picked up on their Qin family, not even a strand of her hair, mother said, Ji Tingsen will be kicked out sooner or later.

She worked hard to build up her mind, and muttered: "I'm not afraid of you, why are you so fierce..."

Ji Tingsen's pupils are light brown, as warm and friendly as amber, which can give people a very close feeling.

When unhappy, amber turns into thin ice, sharp and cold, just like this moment.

He said word by word: "You can look down on me, because you are a child, I won't argue with you, but Qin Zhen is your elder brother, my husband, and I don't allow you to treat him in the slightest." Disrespect, without the existence of the bastard in your mouth, today, you would not even have the qualification to step into the gate of Yaohui, understand?"

Ji Tingsen said the truth.

He and Qin Zhen are indeed in a cooperative relationship, but on the surface, Qin Zhen is his partner on the same household registration book.

As a man, it is absolutely impossible for one's partner to be humiliated, even if it is just a verbal belittlement, not to mention that Qin Zhen is a person worthy of admiration and respect.

Five years ago, the Qin family encountered a huge crisis.

At that time, Qin Zhen's father had already passed away, and the person in charge of the Qin family was Qin Zhen's younger uncle, Qin Qing's father.

The building will fall, surrounded by wolves.

Qin Qing's father fled abroad with a large amount of money in the name of cooperation, and before leaving, put the mess on Qin Zhen's head in various names.

At that time, it was less than five years since Qin Zhen was taken back to the Qin family. Even though he skipped a grade and finished college with his high IQ, and even started to study for a postgraduate degree, he was only twenty years old.

What happened to Qin Zhen in the past five years to make him have such a fearsome reputation and status is briefly mentioned in the book. Ji Tingsen doesn't know much, but he knows that it will not be too easy to carry the Qin family.

In another world, his Nan Chu was also twenty years old when he took over the Ji family.

However, in the early days of Nanchu, he held his last breath to support the superior, his grandfather was in the rear, and he entrusted the help of several brothers who had formed a deep friendship when they were young, and he took over a stable and prosperous Ji family.

But Qin Zhen, Qin Zhen five years ago, had nothing.

It is not easy to get to where we are today.

Qin Qing, who relies on Qin Zhen to still be a high-ranking young lady, actually belittles her family in front of outsiders, which is simply ridiculous.

Qin Qing ran away crying.

Lei Feihong looked at the lingering anger, only a young man with a dignified silhouette and full of aura, and suddenly realized for a moment.

The Ji Tingsen in his memory is obviously an ordinary person who is tall, but always jumps between inferiority complex and conceit.

But now this, when he got angry just now, there was a bit of Mr. Qin's shadow.

Is it true that those who are close to vermilion are red and those who are close to ink are black?

Ji Tingsen quickly adjusted his mood, including towards Qin Zhen, and because Qin Zhen thought of his younger brother Nan Chu.

He looked at Lei Feihong, his amber eyes were calm and unwavering: "Mr. Lei, you asked me to come, is there anything else?"

Lei Feihong couldn't help but slightly lowered his back, it was not obvious, it was completely subconscious: "... ...No more, Young Master Ji."