Chapter 49

Ji Tingsen had suitors before, the most extraordinary one, who chased him from abroad to China, sneaked into the banquet of Ji's family under the guise of discussing business, and scratched his hand when shaking hands with him.

    That strike made Ji Tingsen disgusted enough, especially that person who claimed to be romantic and passionate, but his private life was really corrupt.

    Under the eyes of everyone, it was still the Ji family's banquet as the host, and he didn't show any abnormality.

    After the banquet, the touched hands were washed for half an hour.

    In return, Ji Tingsen made some moves in the shopping malls. That person and his family's business failed to negotiate a deal in China for half a year. In the end, he suffered heavy losses and went abroad in embarrassment. It is said that he later lost his position as the heir of the family.

    It's just that the most outrageous thing in the past is nothing compared to what Qin Zhen is doing now.

    Breath was plundered, freedom was imprisoned, Ji Tingsen could feel the changes in his body, his breathing was so rapid that his head was humming, his muscles were stiff as if poured with cement, his heartbeat was so fast that it seemed to burst, as if he was infinitely close to death...

    He is not someone who sits and waits for death. The first thing he does after his arms are loose is to push Qin Zhen away, and then he pulls and presses him, pads his knees on his back, and presses him firmly against the wall of the bathroom.

    All of this happened in an extremely fast time, but no matter how fast the speed was, at Ji Tingsen's normal level, he could only push Qin Zhen away, instead of pushing people against the wall as easily as they are doing now.

    This was due to Qin Zhen's lack of resistance.

    Qin Zhen's face was pressed against the cold tiles, and he was not annoyed at all, even though his arm was twisted to the point of dislocation, he licked his lips, and his voice was soft and warm: "Brother Sen, this is even better than I imagined... ...."

    He has never been so close to a person, like holding a piece of warm jade, and like holding a handful of water, he can't taste enough.

    It's no wonder that if some kings don't come to court early, it's not that they compare themselves to the king, but if he can hold Ji Tingsen in his arms, he doesn't even want to remember who he is, let alone fame, fortune, status, etc., everything will stand aside .

    There was only the sound of deep breathing behind him, but no one answered him.

    Qin Zhen wanted to see Ji Tingsen's appearance. He moved his hands like a cheetah. In fact, his skin was more delicate than anyone else's. A little force would leave marks. He kissed, hugged and rubbed. He didn't know what he looked like now.

    He also automatically raised the white flag: "You can beat or scold if you want, it's not good to turn me around, I want to see you."

    The pressure on his back suddenly lightened, Qin Zhen thought that maybe it wasn't that bad, turned around At first glance, the soul flew away.

    Was scared to fly.

    In the imagination, Ji Tingsen's face with watery eyes and cheek powder did not happen. His face was as pale as paper, and his lips had no trace of blood. It will all be broken.

    What made Qin Zhen even more furious was that the blood stains on the ground, even mixed with dark brown vinegar water, were still clear and bright, making people tremble.